Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Brady

New England Passing   C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG

T. Brady 32/52 418 8.0 2 1 4-21 91.7

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: Brady

and

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and

[/QUOTE]

goat

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hello Oprah, you liar! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

52 pass attempts is concerning only down 6-0 at the half.  We will not get ouf the first rd like 2010 if he wants to throw so much and not be productive through 3 qtrs.

That's what it reminded me of.

It's just so simple.  Commit to a run in the first half to minimize the odds that Brady will toss picks or make bad decisions.

[/QUOTE]

Can you believe he threw that many passes and they won?

Of course you can't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

52 pass attempts is concerning only down 6-0 at the half.  We will not get ouf the first rd like 2010 if he wants to throw so much and not be productive through 3 qtrs.

It's just so simple.  Commit to a run in the first half to minimize the odds that Brady will toss picks or make bad decisions.

[/QUOTE]

the fact that Blount averaged over 5 a carry and only had 8 carries is bad. he was looking VERY good. fighting for yards and finding and hitting the right hole. obviously 52 looks high since we had to throw after getting down 19-3. he also was 21-27 after getting down 19-3 so that shows u that

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree. McDaniels may need to go, because if that crap occurs in the Divisional Rd, we're probably cooked.

Perfect day to run the ball, but Brady and McDaniels showed no patience.

AGreed that 52 looks high, but if you go back and look at the ratio in the first half and the amount of audibles Brady was using, it was still trending to be a poor ratio.

I liked how Brady spent enough time under Center, but you never got the impression Cleveland believed we would use a power run game. This is what I mean about Vereen not really being a lead back. He's not, so why not use Blount in this one game if you aren't going to trust Ridley?

McDaniels is the guy in full control with Brady as BB coaches up the D on the sidelines.

[/QUOTE]

oh i've been saying that forever. if we let Vereen get too many touches under center between the tackles he WILL get hurt again. he;s not that type of back. i'm glad they trusted Ridley today and expect him to get the start sunday. he had a solid game as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I've seen it before. I've also seen sheer luck and miracles on that field before too. I just know he sucked for 3 qtrs and it won't work in a month in the Divisional Round. How is Jagr doing? Still sending Jacobs a check?

Enjoying cheapshots on the ice as Bettman takes the instigator out, Handy? LMAO

You're a novice to these discussions. Deal with it.

[/QUOTE]

So typical.  So expected.  Every time you get buried, you change the subject.

Exposed.  Again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh just stifle it baboon-boy. Your 40 pass magic number has been exposed as stupid more times than Jenna Jameson has been stuffed.