BradyMossFan = Underdoggg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

BradyMossFan = Underdoggg

There have been some questions about all the recent Posts coming from users who have a small amount of posts but pretend to be Pats fans. I can say one thing for sure. BradyMossfan and Underdoggg are one in the same. Same rhetoric and buzz words and Bradymossfan made a fateful slip of the keyboard when he used the term "nuthugger". A term I remember well because the only place I have ever heard it in my life is from past underdoggg posts. How many other profiles do you have setup Doggg? You're hurting pretty bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg

When I was 13 I had a wicked crush on Kate Jackson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I wouldn't put it past him......they both have the same lame arguements.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Makes sense... he's been on this board for years spreading aides.. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I used to think Underdoggg was just a fan of another team who came here for good lively debate.  But now it's clear he's just a poor man's leon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

It's him..He could be leon for all we know. But he's definitely a fraud with multiple user names.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Huggy- You should have saved yesterdays post for today for the splash factor.LOL. That being said after comparing the 2 I am inclined to agree. I also think you're correct about the Nuthugger comment. I would also say that there are a lot of users with multiple profiles on this forum and I'm at the point where I only want to respond to a select bunch of individuals for that reason. I'll just make the mental note.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg:
    When I was 13 I had a wicked crush on Kate Jackson.
    Posted by p-mike

lol.....her and farrah fawcett. I wouldn't say no to either of them....or both :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

How long did it take you to figure this out?? He's also Jules Winfield and you idiots have been arguing with alias for a long time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Huggy- You should have saved yesterdays post for today for the splash factor.LOL. That being said after comparing the 2 I am inclined to agree. I also think you're correct about the Nuthugger comment. I would also say that there are a lot of users with multiple profiles on this forum and I'm at the point where I only want to respond to a select bunch of individuals for that reason. I'll just make the mental note.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Leave us not forget that Huggy himself is an old campaigner, who appears to have reinvented himself for the express purpose of plighting his troth to underdogg(g).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm with ya on Kate Jackson.  She was hot.  I liked her best, Jaclyn Smith 2nd, and Farrah 3rd.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Apparently I have ascended to board celebrity status. 

I have stalker wannabe groupies like 4G, who copy my name, and then treat me as sh*t when I disagree with their perspective as if they have sacrificed something for me yet I won't do the same for them. 

I have national enquirer papparazi types like Huggy who write negative fabricated background stories about my formative years without an ounce of research or truth just to make a name for themselves.  

It is all very dissatisfying.  I feel like I expect Gary Coleman feels.  I got the fame but none of the fortune. 

I am thinking of changing my name to Hugggyy or undderdogggg.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg : Leave us not forget that Huggy himself is an old campaigner, who appears to have reinvented himself for the express purpose of plighting his troth to underdogg(g).
    Posted by p-mike

Yeah, huggy's a fraud. 'Tis the season I guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Look ALL...  It is of the utmost importance that I chime in here on this one in order to set some things dead-straight on this major topic of critical interest.  Honestly, we can't have people going awry and coming away with some awful & completely detrimental misconception from this thread.  It correctly goes: Jaclyn Smith, then Kate Jackson, and then Farrah Fawcet...but see, IF ya wanna go with Cheryl Ladd, she goes right after Jaclyn Smith YET before Kate Jackson-this, to me at least, Is just a given.  

I mean guys, I don't wanna stray too far from the topic though, So I really feel the need to switch to some relevancy here:  Fawcett is dead-last, cause dude-She just looked used and abused.  Then next up, but see far from the gutter where Fawcett drained from (like the word-play?), IS Kate Jackson...  Ya gotta love a certain down-homey & earthly everyday aspect of some gals, BUT Jackson pushes this "down-homey" aspect just a tad too close towards "too far down & sorta homely."  She ain't there, and yes Jackson actually aged better then Jaclyn Smith, but we're talkin' The 70's Charlie's Girls time, here people...  So Cheryl Ladd is next, very much lookin' like a kinda blonde Jaclyn Smith, BUT seein' as how I'm a brunette guy, the choice is clear: Jaclyn Smith is A#1.  Smith has that sorta hedge between coy & exciting, schoolgirl & temptress...doe eyed and hard-bodied. 
         Trully, ya'll know I could go on and on...  But seeing as how we really need to get back on topic, I won't.  The BIG Point of interest is thus:  Charlie's Angels really could have gone another 2 years on prime-time...bare minimum. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Look ALL ...  It is of the utmost importance that I chime in here on this one in order to set some things dead-straight on this major topic of critical interest.  Honestly, we can't have people going awry and coming away with some awful & completely detrimental misconception from this thread.  It correctly goes: Jaclyn Smith, then Kate Jackson, and then Farrah Fawcet...but see, IF ya wanna go with Cheryl Ladd, she goes right after Jaclyn Smith YET before Kate Jackson-this, to me at least, Is just a given.   I mean guys, I don't wanna stray too far from the topic though, So I really feel the need to switch to some relevancy here:  Fawcett is dead-last, cause dude-She just looked used and abused.  Then next up, but see far from the gutter where Fawcett drained from (like the word-play?), IS Kate Jackson...  Ya gotta love a certain down-homey & earthly everyday aspect of some gals, BUT Jackson pushes this "down-homey" aspect just a tad too close towards "too far down & sorta homely."  She ain't there, and yes Jackson actually aged better then Jaclyn Smith, but we're talkin' The 70's Charlie's Girls time, here people...  So Cheryl Ladd is next, very much lookin' like a kinda blonde Jaclyn Smith, BUT seein' as how I'm a brunette guy, the choice is clear: Jaclyn Smith is A#1.  Smith has that sorta hedge between coy & exciting, schoolgirl & temptress...doe eyed and hard-bodied.       Trully, ya'll know I could go on and on...  But seeing as how we really need to get back on topic, I won't.  The BIG Point of interest is thus:  Charlie's Angels really could have gone another 2 years on prime-time...bare minimum. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

You know, I was always in the Daisy Duke camp back then. I did like the Angels but Friday night for the Dukes of Hazzard Followed by Dallas my favorite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I just hate to do this.  I was actually hoping for some common ground with you pats fans, but alas, it is not to be. 

How can you not put Farrah at the top of the list?  While I accept that her late in life images were not flattering, which, I suppose is why Laz depicted her as "used and abused", this was certainly not the case in her 70's heyday.  

Who had "the poster"?  Jaclyn Smith?  Kate Jackson?  I think not.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Laz you are a very smart man and Under........... you have almost 1200 posts but it goes Smith, Jackson, then Farrah

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Apparently I have ascended to board celebrity status.  I have stalker wannabe groupies like 4G, who copy my name, and then treat me as sh*t when I disagree with their perspective as if they have sacrificed something for me yet I won't do the same for them.  I have national enquirer papparazi types like Huggy who write negative fabricated background stories about my formative years without an ounce of research or truth just to make a name for themselves.   It is all very dissatisfying.  I feel like I expect Gary Coleman feels.  I got the fame but none of the fortune.  I am thinking of changing my name to Hugggyy or undderdogggg.
    Posted by underdoggg

You don't have to change your name. You have plenty more on the shelf just like Bradymossfan. You created that profile in 2008 so I'm sure there's more where that came from. I always knew you had a bunch like Jules winfield and assylum guido the "Saints" fan. No matter. I just wanted to expose you for the get a lifer you are. The Colts fan that posts 10 times more than anyone else here...And create a little fun for myself in the off season. Have a good one Bradymossfan..I mean Leon. Over and out. You old nuthugger you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg : You don't have to change your name. You have plenty more on the shelf just like Bradymossfan. You created that profile in 2008 so I'm sure there's more where that came from. I always knew you had a bunch like Jules winfield and assylum guido the "Saints" fan. No matter. I just wanted to expose you for the get a lifer you are. The Colts fan that posts 10 times more than anyone else here...And create a little fun for myself in the off season. Have a good one Bradymossfan..I mean Leon. Over and out. You old nuthugger you.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Huggy (now I get your name), I have no problem with your sexual orientation, but I am not also gay.  So please, stay away from my pants.  If I want to be exposed, I will gladly do it myself.  I need no help from you. 

oh - and given your crack sleuthing - I did notice that your recent use of nutHUGGer is eerily similar to your moniker.  hmmmmmmm.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Okay BradyMossfan. Maybe you can have an argument with yourself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Okay BradyMossfan. Maybe you can have an argument with yourself.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I could if you were right.  But even if, that could never be the case as long as you keep sticking your nose into them.  Know what I mean HUGGy BallHUGGer?  Hugg Hugg - hmmmmmmmm.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg : I could if you were right.  But even if, that could never be the case as long as you keep sticking your nose into them.  Know what I mean HUGG y Ball HUGG er?  Hugg Hugg - hmmmmmmmm.  
    Posted by underdoggg

Everybody read the posts. It's definitely you. The more you deny it and try to distract people the more guilty they know you are. All I can do is laugh at you BradyMossfan. You know you blew it with the nuthugger Bradymossfan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg : I could if you were right.  But even if, that could never be the case as long as you keep sticking your nose into them.  Know what I mean HUGG y Ball HUGG er?  Hugg Hugg - hmmmmmmmm.  
    Posted by underdoggg

whoops - meant to say nutHUGGer, HUGGybear.  Isn't that the word, so similar to your moniker, that you said my supposed alterego uses? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: BradyMossFan = Underdoggg : Everybody read the posts. It's definitely you. The more you deny it and try to distract people the more guilty they know you are. All I can do is laugh at you BradyMossfan. You know you blew it with the nuthugger Bradymossfan.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I thought you were going to allow me to argue with myself and leave us alone.  You are a either a liar or you don't believe I am who you say I am, so which is it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Look ALL, There's a few of us posters who are rather deceptive here.  It's high time we really get back to the topic at hand, and put this ugly issue to rest before it overflows into some seething fractioning of BDC Posters.  So Look, just because someone becomes a pin-up on a 12 year old's wall, don't mean j#ck.  I pinned up the sk#nks I ripped outta Hustler in that time (as I'm more cosmopolitan in tastes in my later years, I've graduated to Club Confidentials...ugh, If I only knew then what I do now).  Regardless, when a million High School Freshman pinned up their mid-70's Fawcett Posters, it meant 1 thing then and 1 thing only now, Those Kids figured that in the NON-ficionalized versions in their wildest of wet-dreams, the other 2 Charlie's Angels would be far more prone to HOLD out on their acne riddled 5'5 d^rky selves...  Honestly, just because this country had a void on that TV Screen token Platinum Blond for a few years, and suddenly Farrah & Co hit it big on screen, In NO way means that she was the prettiest...Farrah was simply the one MORE likely to hop in the sack with a dude, than the other 2 at least.