Brady's Back In = Welker is Done

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Brady's Back In = Welker is Done

Brady is back in to practice with an offense for next week without Welker.

Passes to Morris - Moss - Edelman - Aiken....

What a shame.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Brady's Back In = Welker is Done

Well, Jaxxon, he is done for TODAY!  Did you hear about anything else?

If he is done for the season, that is a shame.  The team will move on as we should. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Brady's such a poo$sy.  Did you see him get touched a little and go ape-crap when he didn't get the BS roughing-the-passer penalty?  This is football!  You get knocked to the ground occasionally in this sport, wussy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Just making an assumption....my guess is that you wouldn't put Brady back in unless you wanted him to get some more practice with the receivers that will be available next week.

And, believe me, I hope that I am wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

That's what I'm thinking to. There's no other reason for him to be in the game right now, just trying to do a game situation run with a Welker-less offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jules.. how are your Colts doing?  Love the way they are going into the playoffs with a HOT hand.  Losing 24 - 7 to BUFFALO???!!!!  Last week's ploy is gonna backfire BIG TIME!!  If your team doesn't want history, it IS history!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

AGC -  you have just identified my biggest fear.  But this colts game today really would not provide much to the colts in terms of momentum in my opinion fo ra couple of reasons. 

1.  They have a week off.  I don't care what anyone says, that week off kills momentum just like a bye week does.  The big issue for the colts is (if my memory serves me) they do not come back from byes well. 

2.  The colts will not be required to play in conditions that are at all similar to the conditions they are facing today.  What they could learn today from playing in these conditions are irrelevant. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Jules, you mean P*ssy like Peyton "PI" Manning and his tough-guy receivers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Ummm....I am afraid that I am right in my assessment.

Edelman-Eldelman-Moss-Aiken-Edeleman......

This is practice for next weekend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Brady is a what?  He's playing with 3 broken ribs and a busted finger and a bad shoulder.  But ya, you and the geldings are the authority on wusses!
    COLTS W/ NO BALLS = GELDINGS

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Let's see - Peyton's missed one snap because of injury in twelve seasons, and I've never seen him lobby for the BS roughing penalty.  Brady's always injured nowadays, and he constantly lobbying for a penalty if someone lays a finger on him!  Let's not even mention the "Brady Rule", which says that a defensive player can't even look at Brady askance or it's a penalty...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

Jaxxon it could just be they're just practicing with the thought IF WW is not available..just a thought

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Colt fans are inbreds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Brady's such a poo$sy."

yeah he's playing with three broken ribs, what a weenie. Get your trollish behind out of here. Your team is getting spanked by the Bills, what are you doing here? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

First: 7/14/2008
    Last: 1/3/2010
    Let's see - Peyton's missed one snap because of injury in twelve seasons, and I've never seen him lobby for the BS roughing penalty.  Brady's always injured nowadays, and he constantly lobbying for a penalty if someone lays a finger on him!  Let's not even mention the "Brady Rule", which says that a defensive player can't even look at Brady askance or it's a penalty...

--- /> You mean like how Manning DIDN'T lobby for roughing the passer penalties when they played the Titans and Kyle Vanden Bosch spun into his legs twice.

Get the f*ck outta here, you j@ck@ss.  Go back to wherever you've been the past two months.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I applaud the pats for trying to win this game. It shows we have guts as opposed to the colts who can't even play outdoors

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jules, you have gone REAL juvenile with your posts today.  You are sounding like a teenager with only a few years of football watching under your belt. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Sticks and stones, boys.  Sticks and stones.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Peyton did not lobby for penalties during that Titan game.  He did get one call against Vandenbosch, which was the correct "Brady Rule" call.  I didn't agree with the roughing call, because I think the rule is dumb...