Brady's comments about his hair.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Brady's comments about his hair.

On Sunday's pregame show , Costas asked Brady a stupid question about his hair. Brady responded "Well, I don't play in a dome like Manning, or in San Diego like  Rivers, I'm growing it to help keep me WARM !!"  LOL Nice shot there Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Brady's comments about his hair.

With tongue in cheek and probably a sneer in which why is this such a big issue with the media.  Would a player be asked about their dreadlocks all hanging outside their helmuts?  I seem to recall Brady had his hair fairly long a few seasons ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

he does have nice hair.... he has mvp hair....lookout negame

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Should be long enough to braid by now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

He should have said that Gisele winked it at me and said" Grow your hair long"   ...  the rest is history.

you cant fault a guy for following his instincts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's comments about his hair.:
    [QUOTE]Should be long enough to braid by now.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

dont you mean "brady"   ....well at least gomer can do advertisemnet on his forehead... just a thought..maybe you can pass it on to him???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

actually udg5...  i have a little more insight into you now by your previous post about brady....

you have a serious mancrush on gomer.... and it must just kill you to know that brady is better than gomer in everyway.... 

dont get me wrong gomer is no slug during reg season... but he has been on a pretty good team and yes he has all the reg season stats... all the media hype... all the falsely awarded awards...the referees have his back....the comp committee trys to make his football life better..

but even with all this ..he still cant get out of his own way or bradys...
    and then to top it off brady is good looking has a great looking wife...and so on and so ...  

so I can now see why you so staunchly defend him...its all about brady!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Seriously, enough about the hair. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

jcour - Your insight appears to be about as keen as Rusty's. 

I am just having fun with people who seem to care more about a football player's facial features than their football skills.  By your remarks, you are clearly included in that.  Plus you hope to impress someone with your board picture.  Very tough. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

The hair makes him untouchable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ac005b630-e4a3-4f22-8acd-a230ceb2e04d&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:c005b630-e4a3-4f22-8acd-a230ceb2e04dPost:c25de341-18a4-44ca-9f60-f4ecc14171f0 " /> Re: Brady's comments about his hair. : You know what's funny is Manning's hair is just as long, you just can't tell because of the incredibly massive oblonged skull-orb he carries around looking like some kind of madi-gras float.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    another pats fan more concerned about an opponents physical features/appearance than his play.  Love it.  Hope Belichick is focusing this way too, but I doubt it given that he doesn't appear to be much into that sort of thing like Tom Bieber-Bundeschen Brady is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

sometimes when im watching manning in post game interviews, i feel like im watching the deleted scenes from forest gump.

Brady is growing his hair out for 2 reasons.

1.) to keep warm
    2.) he plans to donat it to locks of love after the season.

but nobody cares that hes going to help young cancer victims have a nice fake wig, all they care about is how he has long hair that looks nothing like bieber.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ac005b630-e4a3-4f22-8acd-a230ceb2e04d&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:c005b630-e4a3-4f22-8acd-a230ceb2e04dPost:30a1ceea-940f-4f6f-8339-eda739e9a8ac " /> Re: Brady's comments about his hair. : BB's too busy splicing illegal films of every matchup between them. Or...is he developing a doomsday device......or is he printing his own money.....or is he paying off league officials......or is he wiring in the additional speakers???? Na, he's probably chillin on his couch watching TV. God knows he won't have to do much coaching to win Sunday. In fact, he may be putting a gameplan together for the Lions, a more worthy opponent. Hey, while I got you......I heard the league tried to get the Colts on T-Day but Manning was already busy. Something about being part of the Macy's Day Parade??? I wonder what it was, is he going to be a float again?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's going to be a float, rather on a float. If I recall correctly, as a part of promoting the later games, the NFL wanted to spotlight the most successful teams from last year for the world to see so Superbowl participants Manning and Brees will be there.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Of course Gomer will be there. He never met a camera he didn't like, hayseed.

When his mug pops up on my screen while eating, it creates a serious problem for me.

lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Of course Gomer will be there. He never met a camera he didn't like, hayseed. When his mug pops up on my screen while eating, it creates a serious problem for me. lol
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]....expect a lot of serious problems there Russ. He will be on the tube a lot. You may want to make sure you are NOT eating during the game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]jcour - Your insight appears to be about as keen as Rusty's.  I am just having fun with people who seem to care more about a football player's facial features than their football skills.  By your remarks, you are clearly included in that.  Plus you hope to impress someone with your board picture.  Very tough. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

oooohhh very sensitive these days... maybe peyton will rub your back when you see him later...

haha...exactly udg5... just having some fun...seems it got under your skin though...  toughen up son...oh your a finesse poster...

I like that avatar because I am impressed by whom that person actually is...im not actually trying to impress anyone... ok well maybe negame... she is kinda hot...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

I loved his answer, Who asks a question like that? . Why don't they ask the Mannings why they are such Dorks. I can't stand their commercials. Both are so unattractive but even worse than that they are just so odd. I live in NYC and Junior Manning's commercials are lame to say the least. I don't care how much money they make; I'd be embarrassed if I were associated with them at all. Let’s face it Brady is Hot and they are so NOT! Football well then Peyton is a great QB as is Tom, but in the looks department, Manning is what we would call a non head turner, not even a guy that I would even glimpse at. Brady would get more than a glimpse, he’d get a falling off the seat look. He’s just SO GOOD LOOKING!