Brady's future.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady's future.

Maybe it's time for Tom to consider another team that actually has a good core of players where he might win another SB. Maybe if he Kraft and BB can come to an agreement a deal could happen and we could stockpile some picks to try and rebuild this mediocre collection of stiffs we call a football team.

How about Miami? They would be brutal with a Brady at QB. Or the jets? How would you like to play next year with Brady QBing one of them and we get some picks and go with Mallet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Re: Brady's future.

love tom but he is on the down side. looks old can't run just look bad again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Are you even a Patriots fan? Seems like you're only a Brady fan.

You continuously throw other players on the team under the bus for the sake of saying that nothing is ever Brady's fault.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

You continuously throw other players on the team under the bus for the sake of saying that nothing is ever Brady's fault.

I throw players under the bus that suck. We have a TON of them!!!!! Learn the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I disagree...i think it's more babe defending brady against some over-the-top and silly attacks on brady, led by the queenies of the world

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I disagree...i think it's more babe defending brady against some over-the-top and silly attacks on brady, led by the queenies of the world

Jints, what these people don't get is that this team is pretty mediocre other than Brady. Yes there are a few good players other than him. Gronk, but he has been hurt when we most needed him. Welker, but he has been a boy among men when we needed him. Wilfork is the only real outstanding defender. Mayo is good but overrated around these parts at least.

Nobody did anything in that game and left it all on him and he nor anybody else can do it alone. If they had all played to their generally mediocre abilities then it probably would have ended differently. But when they can't even reach mediocre there is a problem.

At this point I would hope they trade Brady. Because until they do the fallacy that BB builds great teams will endure and that will only delay the inevitable rebuild of this ho-hum team.

What these people here need is a good dose of reality and that reality would be to strip away the one thing that has propped this mediocre farce up so it can be seen for what it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Jints, what these people don't get is that this team is pretty mediocre other than Brady. Yes there are a few good players other than him. Gronk, but he has been hurt when we most needed him. Welker, but he has been a boy among men when we needed him. Wilfork is the only real outstanding defender. Mayo is good but overrated around these parts at least.

Nobody did anything in that game and left it all on him and he nor anybody else can do it alone. If they had all played to their generally mediocre abilities then it probably would have ended differently. But when they can't even reach mediocre there is a problem.

At this point I would hope they trade Brady. Because until they do the fallacy that BB builds great teams will endure and that will only delay the inevitable rebuild of this ho-hum team.

What these people here need is a good dose of reality and that reality would be to strip away the one thing that has propped this mediocre farce up so it can be seen for what it is.

i think everything u say here has a lot of merit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I think you are right in your thinking but I wouldn't want Brady traded. I think if BB and Kraft are serious about winning another title in the Brady era they need to spend some money in Free agency this year. They need a big deep threat and someone who intimidates the opposition on defense either a pass rushing line backer or a hard hitting safety. Nobody is worried about playing New England's defence and there really is nobody opposition offenses have to sit down and game plan to combat. Wilfork is the lone standout on D.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Why would Brady want to leave. There is no team that is a QB away from being anywhere close to the Super Bowl. As much as I whine and moan about the issues this team has (defensive backfield and an offensive designed for the regular season), they were in the Super Bowl last year and the Conference Championship this year. 

To me, the two biggest issues on this team are named McDaniels and Patricia.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Who ever put the Offensive game plan together should leave post haste.

13 points against and old and slow Ravens D is a disgrace.

The Offense dummied down to the point where the Ravens Offense finally beat up the Pats D.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Who ever put the Offensive game plan together should leave post haste.

13 points against and old and slow Ravens D is a disgrace.

The Offense dummied down to the point where the Ravens Offense finally beat up the Pats D.

Agreed, the worst thing that will happen to the Pats this offseason is McDaniels not interviewing for open jobs...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

4'th and 4 was the defining moment.  nobody is open and he is running to his left which is tough to throw from so in that instance the only play is to drop your shoulder and run for it.  All he had to beat was someone the size of a small pick-up truck - surely he can out run him.  Instead, he throws the ball away where he had no chance of a completion.  Very "weak" play and decision on his part.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Babe, I disagree with trading Brady but see your point, very tough game to watch.  We need an infusion of speed and toughness. Both were missing last night. The first thing BB should do this morning is call romeo crennell and bring him here, then he should sit his players down and tell them the regular season means nothing and to earn your money you need to play well in the playoffs. Last week Houston went soft, this week the pats did. I think pollard is a cheap shot artist and hate ray lewis but there is no denying the heart and desire they play with

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Why would Brady want to leave. There is no team that is a QB away from being anywhere close to the Super Bowl. As much as I whine and moan about the issues this team has (defensive backfield and an offensive designed for the regular season), they were in the Super Bowl last year and the Conference Championship this year. 

To me, the two biggest issues on this team are named McDaniels and Patricia.

Disagree. You see there are lots of teams that are talented, yet missing that huge ingredient...the QB. You put Brady on a Dolphin's team and they are the ones winning this division year, after year. Put him on the Cardinals and they are no longer door mats...you ever see thier defense? You ever hear of Larry Fitzgerald?

The origanal poster is aying that this team as a whole is NOT overly talented...it's Tom and a bunch of average players. To a point I agree, but I will say that injuries helped quietly kill this team heading into the post season. When Gronk busted his arm again I imediately thought...we may just of lost our chance at the Super Bowl. When Jones hurt his ankle again, I thought...ouch, there goes our pass rush, because we got no one else. When Talib went down 5 minutes into the game last night, I thought...well that's it...we got nothing left now...we just got stripped of ALL of our major talent aside from Brady...DONE. And for me personally it was faster and quicker this way (watching that thug talib grab his hamstring), because at that point I knew it was over...the suspense was gone...no more nail bitting, no worrying about the Super Bowl and how we were going to beat the 49ers. No wondering if Talib and Jones would be ready in a couple of weeks...at that point I just realized it was over...done...finished. Easy, painless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Maybe it's time for Tom to consider another team that actually has a good core of players where he might win another SB. Maybe if he Kraft and BB can come to an agreement a deal could happen and we could stockpile some picks to try and rebuild this mediocre collection of stiffs we call a football team.

How about Miami? They would be brutal with a Brady at QB. Or the jets? How would you like to play next year with Brady QBing one of them and we get some picks and go with Mallet?

Really?  I would hate to be your child who disappoints you in something afterwhich you'd ship me off to the orphanage for another child to make you happier.  I can imagine what you'd be like as a team mate because it appears you'd blame all the other players for a loss.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The worst thing about the loss is all the whining.  Grow up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

The worst thing about the loss is all the whining.  Grow up.

I'm sorry are we suppossed to be happy? We are a young team and we were at home - we had the bye - we were at home and rested...an old team came in here and punched this team in the face in embarrassing fashion for an hour. We got to watch our hall of fame QB get outplayed by a guy that is basically considered to be an average at best QB. We got to watch an old Ray Lewis celebrate in the middle of our field as our young version of Ray Lewis (Mayo) walked off the field looking like he barely broke a sweat.

This is a football forum. We are not exchanging crock pot recipes here after the biggest game of the season went BOOM.

We are fans, we have a right to be mad/whine the day after the biggest game of the year goes like it did. What would you rather us do? Send flowers to the room that Talib will be staying at in the Bahahmas for the next month while he rests his hammy? Maybe we can pay for a gallon of helicoptor fuel for Tom and Gieselle on their way home? Perhaps we can send one of those edible arragement fruit thingies to Wilfork's wife? Where Vince can look at it and go...fruit? What is fruit?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The answer is not shipping TB to the cards, dolphins or whomever. It's about surrounding him with better talent and infusing some speed and nastiness in the way we play. 

the Gronk injury totally changes the complexion of the pats offense. we lose an important dimension and toughness. It's not fair to have Wes as our number one wideout. you can't expect a  small guy to take those hits, get up and keep hauling in passes. Like Hern but he is also not a primary weapon, Lloyd is a 3-4 WR. We need speed and power. 

I think this can be accomplished easily. Just go out and sign a big WR or two, who can get separation, haul in passes and take hits. 

The defense is another story. Our front 7 is slow. Bb built it this way. We also have a small secondary, slow lb's, etc. I don't know what to do with the defense as so much money sand draft picks have been pourEd in. I think it starts with injecting more veteran talent, big, fast nasty guys that instill fear. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

As expected Babe has embarked on a trip down 'it's never Brady's fault' delusion highway.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Really?  I would hate to be your child who disappoints you in something afterwhich you'd ship me off to the orphanage for another child to make you happier.  I can imagine what you'd be like as a team mate because it appears you'd blame all the other players for a loss.

You miss Babe's point. As usual he's blaming every member of the team and coaching staff while exonerating Brady from any share of the blame. He's proving once again that he's not a pats fan he's a Brady fan. Should Brady ever depart for another team you could bet that babe would immediately cease to be a phony pats fan and immediately run out and buy gear with that team's logo on it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Babe, Glenr:  I get you both (as are all Pats fans) are disappointed from the loss.  I think, especially given his standards, that TB didn't play well.  Thing is, who on the Pats played better.  We lost, it hurts, and tossing out blame is folly - the TEAM lost.  D gave up 21 points in the 2nd half - the O didn't score in the 2nd half and literally wasted good field position in the 1st half.  TB will probably be the first person to say he stunk - but who was our best player on the field yesterday - yup, TB.  Our team isn't perfect and it isn't unbeatable - which team, even of the two remaining, are?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It all starts and ends with BB.  It's his team, players and caoches.

More draft picks.............HaHaHaHa.  Maybe we can get another Mayo with a Top 10 Pick.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

This is a dumb post.  Patriots are right now in an easy conference.  It is easier to stay as a Patriot player than playing for a team that play in the NFC.

Come on, Brady still play good.  He still throw the ball well, but it is hard to keep throwing short passes against a very good tough defense team.  Brady threw the ball well in the deep terrority for the whole game, but too bad these receivers were too short to make a tough catch.  Hate when announcers keep saying, "Oh Brady overthrew the ball"  But really if he throw these passes a little bit shorter, it is more likely going to be intercepted.   Losing Gronowski is big.

For the off season moves, I strongly think that Patriots need to get a big tall receiver where he can help Brady to make these tough deep passes as well they need one pass rusher.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really think they have two options, they can blow the whole thing up by trading Brady, or they can spend big in free agency and (heavens to Betsy) ruin our cap for a year down the road. The clock is ticking with Brady being 36 going into next season - realistically I think it's obvious that what they are doing is not getting it done. They have a very very small window of opportunity now ( and honestly it may be closed now). They can continue with their value approach and sign a bunch of backup want to b's at discount prices and watch them get cut or crap their pants in playoff games. Or they can go all in for a last ditch desperation shot at the end of Tom's career.

I vote they go all in. I would mortgage the future for the benefit of today, because realistically the future will be bleak for a few years after Brady is gone anyway.

Aside from Llyod, what free agent acquisition helped during that game yesterday? I can't think of one single guy. The fifteen tight ends we signed this off season did nothing. Our big ticket free agent (Fenene) was sitting somewhere comfortable in some mental hospital while Wilfork was being double teamed. And the slew of free agent wide receivers we brought in where sipping on piña colatas as Welker was getting pushed around like a pin ball, when he wasn't dropping balls.

at least spend to the cap....we are not the Bengals.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

i think everything u say here has a lot of merit

That's because you are a lost toy looking for happiness in Patriot failure.  Go mind your own team you fÜcking toad.