Brady's/Giselle's House:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Brady's/Giselle's House:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/DDxGAHdqYpf/Construction+Tom+Brady+Home/KFa3fPAt6XA/Tom+Brady?pa=1&u=njiJKDxwj9w&tb=E&e=alert&l=title

Yikes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Brady's/Giselle's House:

Wow..I wonder if that means he'll be spending even less time around here in the off season. It looks big enough to have it's own indoor football field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Can you say max contract?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's/Giselle's House::
    Can you say "this is not the NBA"? Yeah, Giselle struggles financially so Brady will all of a sudden turn selfish and narcissistic like Gomer, crippling his team's cap moving forward. lol
    Posted by russgriswold

Thank God. I know this is a football forum but still, I'm an avid NBA fan and to see Darko Milicek make $25 mil, Joe Johnson make $120 mil, Channing Frye make $25-30 mil is egregious. I threw up in my mouth.

You're right about Peyton's "I love me some me" attitude but this time, I pray that Brady doesn't demand that but I have a feeling he will. What say you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i think he might feel obligated to take more money because he has become more active as a player representative

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

nah he makes plenty of money modeling himself....he'll get what he is due and still leave room for flexibilty....  toms all about winning....he got plenty of money...a fine mommy(dont forget he gets half of all her money too)...two sons... now what he dont have is 5 super bowl rings....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Brady's/Giselle's House: : "Much to small. Much to small. Besides, I got a great deal on this one!"
    Posted by russgriswold

Precisely.  Please people, get real and come to your senses, will'ya all?  Gimme all the meaningless numbers about square footage, interior space, and what-not...  I'm not a world-renowned mathematician, are any of you?  But I DO know some elementary and TOTALLY obvious factors, that between all your "ooohs" and "ahhhs", Noone seems caring enough to compute.

Like scale anyone?  In order to gauge ANY sort of accurate, even objective at all, net-size of this structure, OBVIOUSLY there needs to be some sort of "control".  As many objects as possble in the photo-frame, So we can judge this object's size accurately:  And all I see are some land, some plants, and idk-were there any vehhicles even.  This house is probably on a dirt mound, surrounded by ground shrubs, and supped-up golf-carts.  Wow...big deal: A dollhouse for an 8 year old girl surrounded by dandelion stalks and ant hills...

To gather any "decent" representation at all, There'd have to be ideally a similiar type of structure...  Like, perhaps IF it was next to the Eiffel Tower, or better-The Statue of Liberty maybe...no doubt, this place would like like a beggar's shack then.  And man, Did ANYone even bother getting an account of how heat, from up in the air and at distances, COMPLETELY warps an object's true size and shape...For all we know, We could ALL only THINK we're viewing some "mansion", but in reality we could just as simply be looking at the top of Peyton Manning's forehead?   Anyone?  Work with me people...  And being constructed in "Brentwood"...I mean, WhereTH is that?  I never saw a tv-series about a buncha cool but altogether pretentious highschool 29 year olds, getting into absurdly unrealistic situations due completely to their trust-funds, Entitled "Brentwood 90210"?  Brentwood=Nowhere, U.S.A...nobody lives in Brentwood...place probably doesn't even exist, like England.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Wow, that's just absurd

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I really don't understand the point of these giant houses.  What do you do with all that room, walk around?  "Ok, my bedroom here, and the kids room there.  We have the kitchen living room, dining room bathrooms.  Now what do we put in the other 64 rooms?"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Looks like a Mosque

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I really don't understand the point of these giant houses.  What do you do with all that room, walk around?  "Ok, my bedroom here, and the kids room there.  We have the kitchen living room, dining room bathrooms.  Now what do we put in the other 64 rooms?"
    Posted by shenanigan

s'Where Bridget stays!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I hope they don't get alot of rain some day and that thing goes sliding down the hill. jeez who nees a home like that? they got one kid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"It'll be another $3 million for the architect, $4 million to build it, $2 million to landscape it, $1.5 million for the pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, $2 million for the interior designer, $6 million for the paint, wall hangings, drapes, curtains, $3 million on appliances, and $20 million on interior furnishings.
    The scary part is they won't have a mortgage
    btw-Laz, how's this for scale. It'll have about 14 bathrooms
    ."

Gimme a break, Again- Like I said: This is clearly the case of an aerial photograph being warped by the heat of the earth's ground...For all We know, The original picture could be a Satellite image of Mars, and for some odd reason, It just perfectly morphed into what we're seeing here.  Brady, always ahead of the game, Is using this for BOTH PR purposes, sexual favors from his wife, and lastly-To corner the market on rocket ship excursions to inhabit the  red planet, when the inevitable time comes. 

Either THAT, Or the smart money's on this probably being simply a video game image pic of a Simms House that Brady had his agent make in order to impress his friends...Wow, I can make one with A Hundred and 14 bathrooms in just under an hour. 

Hmmm, I recall reading somewhere that when Louis the whatever-number commissioned an Architect to make The Palace of Versailes (seat of French Government, Louis's residence, and party-central for Rich-b#tches), THAT the final design actually had NO bathrooms whatsoever...MEANING: At ALL, one bit, nada.  Yea, apparently everyone was using the stairwells, and/or They  shuttered the Palace windows because courtiers and guests were also going in the ditches outside (which they lined with flowers and perfumes).  Not kidding 1 bit, this is deadly true.  They actually called it "Noble Architecture."  Man, all those fountains outside in the vast gardens along with people squemishly staring at themselves in The Hall of Mirrors as they were trying to hold back the inevitable, Boy, that had ta be brutal.  Wasn't sure IF I remembered this correctly, but when I just looked it up, It stated that it was Marie Antoinette who was the one who FIRST introduced the great novelty of actual having a set place to go (i.e. bathrrom) to Versailles Palace...  Which, it sorta makes sense WHY they beheaded her in the end.  Can't try ta put a silk-head on pig, right?  Teach an old dog, new tricks...  Why try t change the world?: IF someone (but only could be "The French")  believes that fanatically that "going" is completely beneath their lavishly superior mortal condition, I say close the shutters and just Let it ride.     

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

That is absolutely stupid. Nobody needs a house that big. Why would you even want one for? What's the point? Just to make your stuff harder to find?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

I just want to know why anyone 'needs' a house that big. I mean we all like to be able to stretch our legs and get away from our mates for a bit but really...11k sq ft? lol Why live in the same dwelling at all!? Just build two 5k sq ft homes and call it t day instead. hee hee

Oh dear. JMHO of course.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

It's funny that one side of the story is overlooked...

In our current economic meltdown, everyone complains about how big his house will be & how expensive it is to build.  But you know what, they have created MANY jobs by building that house, jobs that have been hard to come by.  Yes, the house is huge & yes the house is a lot of money.  BUT they can afford it & aren't like all the other people who have stupidly bought into bigger houses & mortgages than they can afford & are now seeing forclosures.

So stop b-i-t-c-h ing about his house & be thankful that atleast some of the wealthy are actually helping to move this economy by creating more jobs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Why does a dog lick his bolls?
    Because he can.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Sweet house...more worried about his TD/INT ratio though...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I agree with Pats-fan-2007, you build a house that big because you can afford it. 

To us poor folks a house that big makes no sense, but then again, I bet some of you guys live in a house that's too big. Probably not as big, but still bigger than it needs to be.