BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME!

the more i hear others and watch that big play, the more i blame BRADY. that pass should have gone to the outside shoulder of faulk, rather than towards the inside as brady threw it.  go outside, there's am easy first down and no one doubts that bel is still the greatest GENIUS in sports! hopefully, tommy can get it all together and be his old self again when it most counts... in the clutch! 2 years ago, he makes that easy, perfect throw. just like peyton does!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME!

Whatever!

Go Pats!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Yeah, gotta hate that 69% completion percentage on the night...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME!:
    [QUOTE]the more i hear others and watch that big play, the more i blame BRADY. that pass should have gone to the outside shoulder of faulk, rather than towards the inside as brady threw it.  go outside, there's am easy first down and no one doubts that bel is still the greatest GENIUS in sports! hopefully, tommy can get it all together and be his old self again when it most counts... in the clutch! 2 years ago, he makes that easy, perfect throw. just like peyton does!
    Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

Dude, I don't want to rip you here but if you want to blame someone for any inaccuracies by Brady in the 4th quarter you have to start with Kaczur. Mathis was on Brady's @$$$ for most of the 4th quarter. That offense was better than I've seen it for the first 3 quarters and Brady was spot on with the exception of that one pick in the endzone. Brady is back and if our defense didn't eat it in the 4th quarter this post would never have happened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

In Response to Re: BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME! : Dude, I don't want to rip you here but if you want to blame someone for any inaccuracies by Brady in the 4th quarter you have to start with Kaczur. Mathis was on Brady's @$$$ for most of the 4th quarter. That offense was better than I've seen it for the first 3 quarters and Brady was spot on with the exception of that one pick in the endzone. Brady is back and if our defense didn't eat it in the 4th quarter this post would never have happened.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]dude, thats the best i have seen brady all year and is a great omen going forward. was kinda being sarcastic towards those blaming bel and wantg to banish him. brady was great but am doing my "nitpicky" best by blaming his biggest subtle form of inaccuracy. it wasnt perfect, so.. his fault. he's supposed to be as perfect as bel is. they are robots. never suppposed to have calls backfire. both the concept and execution should be perfect!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

lol wow...dude brady was the major reason why we were even in position to win the game to begin with! he sure made plenty of "easy perfect " throws most of the night and actually outperformed your man-crush peyton...cmon man, dont even go there...i dont wanna insult you cuz we are brothers, but still...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

[QUOTE]lol wow...dude brady was the major reason why we were even in position to win the game to begin with! he sure made plenty of "easy perfect " throws most of the night and actually outperformed your man-crush peyton...cmon man, dont even go there...i dont wanna insult you cuz we are brothers, but still...
    Posted by sox148927[/QUOTE]
    so y attak bel? he called and coached the perfect game for 91% of the game. did brady not throw incomplete passes in the 4th that caused to punt and yurn the ball bak over to the colts? my point i guess id=s that brady is as accountable for that loss as bel. bel called the perfect play at the end and brady did not throw the perfect pass, as i believe at this point, peyton would. lets move on. i excuse brady and look forward to him leadg the pats to the sb and hopefully a ring playg as he does and did, in same way i look forward to bel doing the same coachg as he did and has!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to BRADY'S inaccuracy cost us the GAME!:
    [QUOTE]the more i hear others and watch that big play, the more i blame BRADY. that pass should have gone to the outside shoulder of faulk, rather than towards the inside as brady threw it.  go outside, there's am easy first down and no one doubts that bel is still the greatest GENIUS in sports! hopefully, tommy can get it all together and be his old self again when it most counts... in the clutch! 2 years ago, he makes that easy, perfect throw. just like peyton does!
    Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

Isn't it enough to say that blame can be shared among many members of the team? Football is rarely, if ever, about one man's mistakes. The finger cannot be pointed solely at Brady, Belichick, Maroney, the refs, or anyone else.

And it's such an exercise in futility anyway -- what's done is done. They can't get this game back, but there is plenty of football left to be played and many reasons to be optimistic about the season. I'm sure the team has moved on already to thinking about how they're going to crush the Jets, rather than beating themselves up over the Colts game. Now that the shock has worn off, I'd definitely rather look ahead that continually beat up on our own guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

The defensive player who tackled Addai after he made a 9 yard un with a 1:20 left on the clock is the player who cost us the game.  If Addai would have scored, we would have had time to get in position for a long field goal.  Of course, this is all hypothetical.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The blame goes to Kaczur, Brady knew he only had a few seconds to throw. His first read was Moss, but he was covered- or held, whichever you want to call it. If he had time he would have looked for his second read in Welker, who was wide open and running against a LB. It was let the ball go or get sacked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

[QUOTE]The blame goes to Kaczur, Brady knew he only had a few seconds to throw. His first read was Moss, but he was covered- or held, whichever you want to call it. If he had time he would have looked for his second read in Welker, who was wide open and running against a LB. It was let the ball go or get sacked.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    The blame goes to the coaching staff for not giving Kaczur more help.What about the sack he gave up on the ten yardline, in which we had to settle for a field goal!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I have to agree.  This falls squarely on the shoulders of the coaching staff.

Mismanagment of the clock...2 Blown timeouts.
    No help with Kazcur.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from salpointe. Show salpointe's posts

If you look at the replay and angles......the ball looked as if it were meant for Moss on a quick hitch....if Faulk clears, Moss looks to have the ball for a first down??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I blame the Colts D for stopping us and the Colts offense for scoring on us......Grrr....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

[QUOTE]The blame goes to Kaczur, Brady knew he only had a few seconds to throw. His first read was Moss, but he was covered- or held, whichever you want to call it. If he had time he would have looked for his second read in Welker, who was wide open and running against a LB. It was let the ball go or get sacked.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]49, its great that we have opinions but i search the FACTS. the fact, accordg to both bel and tom brady from their unedited eei interviews, is that from that specific formation and situatn the FIRST option is Faulk!
    its supposed to be a 0ne-read dynamic. welker and moss are decoys. moss ran a crossing pattern along with faulk. moss drew both the free safety and corner, putting faulk one on one with a strong safety. i would think faulk one on one in motion with a strong safety is the BEST option. again, he was open, the pass was OFF!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

i think we have a fight brewing amongst the ex-pats. troy brown just blamed brady too for that last-second off-pass to faulk. he agrees with the call and clearly sides with bel in this case, unlike bruschi, harrison and i m sure the other defensive guys. u want confidence, try stopping manning the previous two times. i m certain bel would not have gone for it had they shown any resilience and skill in stopping peyton! they made it seem a fait accompli and inevitable they would score again if punted to. bel believes that u r what u r. if a guy stinks in practice, he's not givg them a shot in the game. if u stink in first quarter, he wont assume that u somehow will just change overnight. now, if u r brady with a trak record, of course its different. it has to be earned!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Come on who would ever blame this flamer for anything?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

If some of you guys want to look past the red zone turnovers and inability of the D to hold the Colts when they needed to, I think you're missing the big picture.  Belichick took a huge gamble and would have been called a genius if Faulk picked up 1 more foot.  The Pats played well enough to wina nd should've, but to get stoned in the red zone against a capable offensive team like the Colts is asking for trouble.  This was a TEAM loss, regardless of whether you agree with BB's call or are critical of Brady's pass to Faulk coming up short.    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATMAN81. Show PATMAN81's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, gotta hate that 69% completion percentage on the night...........
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Don't hate it at all, actually love it.  But if you can't concede that he was terribly off when it counted you need to review the tape or see an optometrist.  The pass to Moss in the endzone that was picked of was ridiculous. A five ft lead = 6pts.  The 3rd & 2 pass to Welker, should've never been thrown.  Many have complained about the 4th & 2 play saying that Welker was open on a crossing route.  He WAS, unfortunately, replay also shows that Brady's view of him may have been obscured by an official.

Tom's accuracy has been an issue the entire season.  He's missed Moss deep @ least a dozen times.  I'll grant him a pass due to the injury, but won't act like it's not an issue.