Brady's shoulder???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Brady's shoulder???

If I'm not mistaken, Brady threw only one pass downfield over 20 yards.  And that pass down the sidelines to Galloway was, intentionally or not, thrown out-of-bounds.

Was this due to game-planning; inadequate protection by the offensive line allowing enough time for receivers to get downfield; or a yet nagging shoulder injury from being hammered in the preseason game by Haynesworth?

I thought they might have aired it out at least once each quarter to keep the Bills' defensive backfield honest thus opening it up underneath for more running plays, screens and slants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Re: Brady's shoulder???

The coverage Buffalo was playing didn't give the Pats many opportunities to throw deep. Brady had plenty of pop on his throws, so his shoulder isn't an issue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

In Response to Brady's shoulder???:
    [QUOTE]If I'm not mistaken, Brady threw only one pass downfield over 20 yards.  And that pass down the sidelines to Galloway was, intentionally or not, thrown out-of-bounds. Was this due to game-planning; inadequate protection by the offensive line allowing enough time for receivers to get downfield; or a yet nagging shoulder injury from being hammered in the preseason game by Haynesworth? I thought they might have aired it out at least once each quarter to keep the Bills' defensive backfield honest thus opening it up underneath for more running plays, screens and slants.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Brady's arm looked fine to me. His two touchdowns were bullets to Watson. As for not throwing down field... They were giving Tom the middle of the field all night. They didn't need to try to stretch the field because they giving all the short to medium underneath stuff and Tom just picks D's apart this way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He threw over 50 passes and over 350 yards, what shoulder problem are you talking about?  More about his leg, not planting to throw early on.  Later when he got his confidence about his leg he started planting and getting the ball lower.