Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent

Since the guy has decided to open his mouth and talk like he is somebody, I felt like I could share my on going thoughts about the guy as a player. 

The dude is seriously a freak of nature, he is put together like a <expletive> brickhouse, he is bigger then lineman yet he runs like a scared guy.  Seems like he is afraid to hit people.  With size like that you act like a frate train running through the line of scrimmage, instead he runs (as my old coaches used to say) like he is <expletive> footing through the line of scrimmage.  Seriously, with size like that how can you not be one of the top running backs in the game? 

Remember when he was throwing his fits on the sideline and wanting out of NY and some fans wanted him to come to NE?  So glad he didn't, it would have just been a waste of a roster spot. 

The guy has done nothing as a pro yet opens his mouth and talks like he's some great player who can run his mouth and feel like a big shot because he won a championship.  I wonder if anyone will tell Brandon Jacobs that he really has never had anything to do with the Giants success. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent

figures one if the guys who had the least to do with the giants success, is the one who wont shut up.....if he played as hard as he spoke, he would be a freakin hall of famer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I bet the Giants cut him this off-season.  He is owed a decent salary  next year and the Giants have cap issues, his production can be pretty easily replaced at far less the cost.  Bradshaw, that Ware guy, and a Rookie will be the RB corps for the Giants next year.

His size is a pro and a con.  Sure if he can get a head of steam and hit the hole he is a beast but he has no elusiveness or cut back ability.  If a play isn't blocked well, he is not going to make something out of nothing.

As to his mouth, well no one has ever confused Brandon with an intelligent person.  Does have a couple rings though......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Doo just can't keep his mouth shut up I said it before he took a shot at TB then he took a shot at Gizelle he is a loser just like dumb James Harrison and Ryan Clark overrated RB, LB and Safety. Can't stand Brandon Jacobs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You know what I wish I could do? I wish I could get in the Delorian, take this article and give it to Tom Brady Saturday night. I'd also offer one peice of advice: "never at any point during the game are you ever to throw a pass of more than 25 yards to Rob Gronkowski. And don't set fire to the living room rug......" 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent:
    [QUOTE]Since the guy has decided to open his mouth and talk like he is somebody, I felt like I could share my on going thoughts about the guy as a player.  The dude is seriously a freak of nature, he is put together like a < expletive /> brickhouse, he is bigger then lineman yet he runs like a scared guy.  Seems like he is afraid to hit people.  With size like that you act like a frate train running through the line of scrimmage, instead he runs (as my old coaches used to say) like he is <expletive> footing through the line of scrimmage.  Seriously, with size like that how can you not be one of the top running backs in the game?  Remember when he was throwing his fits on the sideline and wanting out of NY and some fans wanted him to come to NE?  So glad he didn't, it would have just been a waste of a roster spot.  The guy has done nothing as a pro yet opens his mouth and talks like he's some great player who can run his mouth and feel like a big shot because he won a championship.  I wonder if anyone will tell Brandon Jacobs that he really has never had anything to do with the Giants success. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he is a big scared runner. Maybe this is why he takes on overweight coaches with lapbands and women in the media.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent : I keep thinking of that great slo-mo clip from SB 42 where Jacobs sent Bruschi flying...had a lot to do with first title, less this one but since Oline was work in progress it's understandable....Bradshaw's numbers down too b/c of that...and he stepped in during Bradshaw's absense to rack up 100+ in must win vs Dallas and added another good game vs. Falcons...he isn't coming back but he'll be remembered fondly. Well maybe not in NE....
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Wow, the dude might have three or four highlight plays.....in his entire career!  Hahahaha, That's funny!  The guy couldn't carry the jocks of most running backs.  What a wasted talent he turned out to be.  Yet he acts like he is good enough to run his mouth.  Hey Brandon, you had nothing to do with the Giants success, therefore just keep your mouth shut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Jints fan, are you both a Jets and Giants fan?  Why don't you pick a team or do you just go with whichever team does better during the season?  That's pretty lame.  Last I checked Jets and Giants fans don't care for each other but dude, you are safe because you like them both.  What a cop out!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Jacobs is awful. Bradshaw is superior to him. NY has an excellent GM in Reese and I believe he will finally cut ties with him. NY will not miss him one bit.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent : wrong as usual...i am a die-hard giants fan but i dont hate the jets-or didnt until rex's bully mouth got there-and jets-giants dont have the same level of hatred or competition for nyc as mets vs yanks or even rangers vs islanders back when. hope that was simple enough for you to understand-i used small words
    Well then your screen name is pretty lame.  Unless that's how you think you spell Giants.  Oh wait!!!  I get it!!!  The Jets stunk this season so you are saying that you  are a Giants fan and not a die hard Jets fan.  C'mon, just admit you are one of these people....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs = Wasted Talent : go away and take ur two SB losses with you...fool
    LOL! You are an idiot, telling A Pats fan to leave his own forum.  Let me show you the Exit Jets fan, Giants fan, flip flopper, trophy chaser, whatever you are...