Brandon Lloyd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Brandon Lloyd

Week after week this guy is horrendous.  Not only is he not a deep threat, he is also not a short threat!  How tall/short is he?  He looks like a bit taller than Woodhead...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brandon Lloyd

Lloyd is never open. Every throw to him has a defender pasted to him.

So far the McDaniels/Lloyd imports leave much to be desired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Lloyd is just not a very good football player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

He just drops too many balls, like he's not concentrating or something.  Overall, he's not an asset.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Haters are going to hate I guess.  He has had 1 bad game this year.  Right now he has 35 Rec for 407 yards which projects out for the full season to 80 catches and 930 yards.  That's not very good?

Who the heck else you want at reciever on this team?  Oh wait I know, the great Edelman who has 35 rec in the last 3 years let alone 7 games.  Funny no one is bashing Edelman for his 2 catches AND 2 yards yesterday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This is what he is. Dont know why all the exitement over him and why people thought he was a deep threat. Just goes to show that most here only know about pats players. The only time Brady throws him the ball is on the backshoulder play which is used when you are covered. In the rare instances he does uncover he drops easy balls but is usually good for a couple sideline routes a game and so he is good in the 2 minute drill but there is a reason he was one of the cheapest WR free agent signings. Folks like Rusty will tell you its because B.B. is a genius and he got Llloyd to come cheap. Others will say he is a journeymen with 8 teams on his resume and has never been given a huge contract.... oh well

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Half the plays that the Pats run for Lloyd are back shoulder passes, he has no design routes for himself. 

And Brady doesn't seem to know how to throw a very good back shoulder pass. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

He may very well not be a deep threat but I've seen him make some good catches.  He rarely gets separation on deep routes.   Now whose fault is that that he continues to line up in plays that call for deep routes?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

He's everything I expected. I don't know what you people expected.

He was brought in to be the 4th option behind Welker, Gronk, Hernandez. He's doing good enough as a fourth option

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

he looks like he doesn't want to get hit

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Brandon Lloyd isnt moss and isnt "Deep threat" at all ,
    he can go sidlines or catch the pass and fall ,
    but he just cant catch the ball over the top , the screens to him are getting to cute
    and the defense is ready for him , i think he is another possesion receiver ,
    can we have just one guy to strech the field cant play dink and dunk all the game ,
    need to take some shots down the field !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

he dropped a few passes yesterday, but part of the blame has to be on brady.....those back shoulder throws were awful, he needs to stop trying to force it to lloyd....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

New England Patriots wide receiver Brandon Lloyd (85) cannot catch a pass in front of New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie (31) in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game in Foxborough, Mass., Sunday, Oct. 21, 2012. Photo: Stephan Savoia / AP

that was a great pass in his hands

so please cant blame brady on the passes

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow, really redsoxfan. Did you watch the game?  he dropped an easy completion on the 1st drive that would have went for 25 yards. The other one hit em in the hands. As for the backshoulder plays. Its simple, you throw it short and behind the guy. Its timing and the throws arent inaccurate..  I dont know how u managed to Fault Brady for that.. I guess Rusty has recruited another member.

I saw Brady hitting wrs in their hands all day and guys dropping passes....  

So now its Bradys fault that Lloyd cant get open.??   Wow

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he dropped a few passes yesterday, but part of the blame has to be on brady.....those back shoulder throws were awful, he needs to stop trying to force it to lloyd....

[/QUOTE]

Troll

[/QUOTE]
    Yup!  Carrying on Rusty's good name.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

its called  - Joshy calls a play. Brady tries his best to execute. Why would Brady himself call plays for a guy he knows cant get open. When Wes gets the ball evry play then we know Brady is calling the plays. Wes was absent for quite some time yesterday...

Its funny with all this talk of offense vs defense, Never is it mentioned that the guy Brady throws to has to get open. How many times does Brady drop back and find NOONE open and then has to try to make something happen and all we do is sit in our loveseats and say he should have thrown it better!??!  Guys arent open on EVERY play, unless you are playing against the Pats defense of course....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

He's had his ups and downs.  He certainly missed some throws yesterday. No, he is not a deep threat.  He does work the sidelines fairly well and has made some pretty athletic catches.

I've also noticed that he steps out of bounds, rarely fights for the extra yard, and seems to shy away from contact. Very much a finesse player.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

seriously you fkn goobers enough of this "rusty" crap, just because i dont share the same opinion with you on something doesnt mean im a disciple of a user on here you guys dont seem to like. of course lloyd dropped passes, but brady's throws just werent that good....and to say lloyd has been bad week after week is ridiculous, he is on pace to catch 80 passes for over 900 yards, seriously how much do you want? i for one, am grateful, espescially because of what we had to watch last year with ochocinco. lloyd will be fine, he may drop some passes, but he also makes acrobatic catches that no other receiver on the team could catch..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Lloyd has never been a deep threat. Why anyone expected him to develop into one is beyond me. Not that it matters since Brady has been unable to deliver the ball deep.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

What Is Lloyd YAC ?? 90 -

Wes Welker ???312

yep i would rather send welker on a deep route