Brandon Lloyd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Brandon Lloyd

Since Aaron Hernandez has been arested and cut is it time to bring back Brandon Lloyd? Just so we can have some other options on Offense 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Brandon Lloyd

I really don't understand why they didn't sign him. I know no one else has either ... and that he has lost a step ... it's clear to the naked eye. 

But he was servicable. 

He knew the system. 

My guess is that ship has sailed due to other reasons that involve personnel/chemistry considerations. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Apparently there were locker room issues with the guy, but his chemistry with Brady was just WAY off. I saw every pass thrown to Lloyd last year, and it seemed as if he was diving for EVERY SINGLE PASS. I know he caught  70+ balls for 900+ yards, but most of the time it looked awkward.
    M H K

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

maybe sign him for vet minimum plus incentives.  I'd rather not see him on the team. Serviceable, yes - but we don't need more finesse on this team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

Since Aaron Hernandez has been arested and cut is it time to bring back Brandon Lloyd? Just so we can have some other options on Offense 

IMO Lloyd's best suited for a unaccurate qb, he's great at catching poorly thrown balls, with TB at qb what we really need is a WR that excels in crisp routes and post catch (running with the ball after catch).  Lloyd likes to avoid contact and catch alot balls either jumping or diving.  Add in, nobody seems to like him as a teammate and why keep.. 

I'm really excited to see how all these new WRs pan out. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocrazy2you. Show toocrazy2you's posts

Brandon is an outside, "stretch" (to the extent that he could) receiver. He's not a tight end. The Pats are going to need to flood defenses with wideouts and a slot this year because I don't see the old structure being replaced even when Gronk comes back. That combo of Hernandex, Gronk, Welker and sometimes Brandon Lloyd, Reggie Branch or Edleman is gone. I hate it, but it's something that we have to get used to. Brady and the Coaches must be sick over this years' situation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The more I think about this the more I like the idea of bringing him back.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Lloyd is not coming back people.  It is clear that he was cut over more than money.  They had a ton of time to bring him back before AH got arrested and they didn't.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Never cared for him...don't want or need him back. Hernandez was a small TE/H Back type of player not a WR per say. We have enough WR in camp now. Pats need to run the ball more and keep building a top 10 D.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to toocrazy2you's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brandon is an outside, "stretch" (to the extent that he could) receiver. He's not a tight end. The Pats are going to need to flood defenses with wideouts and a slot this year because I don't see the old structure being replaced even when Gronk comes back. That combo of Hernandex, Gronk, Welker and sometimes Brandon Lloyd, Reggie Branch or Edleman is gone. I hate it, but it's something that we have to get used to. Brady and the Coaches must be sick over this years' situation.

I love it. It's how we won SBs. An in-line TE like Dan Graham, Fauria chipping and going off into the flat, 2 WRS and a lone setback.

SB wins.

I can;t wait to get used to it again.  Think Elway in 1997 and 1998.  He's not in a shotgun staring down 2 options as 1st reads over the middle.

[/QUOTE]

And there was that other thing too - a significantly better defense.