Brandon Marshall suspended! Finally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Brandon Marshall suspended! Finally

Its about time Mcdaniels continued to do what he has to do. Talk about ruffling some feathers in Denver. Season hasn't even started yet and Mcdaniels has lost the 2 best players on the team. Even with that said, He is still doing what he has to do. I think they keep this guy suspended until he committs to the team. They have already lost any good trade value with him. Its time to take $ out of his pocket.

So glad Robert Kraft and BB have developed the Pats into the best franchise of the decade and we are not going through B.S

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: Brandon Marshall suspended! Finally

In Response to Brandon Marshall suspended! Finally:
    [QUOTE]Its about time Mcdaniels continued to do what he has to do. Talk about ruffling some feathers in Denver. Season hasn't even started yet and Mcdaniels has lost the 2 best players on the team. Even with that said, He is still doing what he has to do. I think they keep this guy suspended until he committs to the team. They have already lost any good trade value with him. Its time to take $ out of his pocket. So glad Robert Kraft and BB have developed the Pats into the best franchise of the decade and we are not going through B.S
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

What the Broncos need is for a few of the Vets to give him a blanket party/code red. If I was on that team I would go public in my support of the decision. Marshall & Cutler are a couple of pisss ants IMO.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

josh mcdaniels may have come off the tree of belichick but he certainly isnt belichick. he is a total idiot. i hope marshall calls him out and makes it clear he will not b doing anything more than the absolute minimum as required by the CBO in order to get his money! marshall should b either traded or sat down indefinitely with pay. he should not b publically humiliated in front of his teammates . how would mcdaniels like it if he was forced to b the waterboy because the owner did not like him asking for more money. first cutler now marshall... yep, its all the playas fault. it couldnt possibly b that this idiot with no coachg resume to speak of is anotha belichick-wanna b without the resume mangini type just tryg to live off the breastmilk and reputation of the belichick name. i m sick and tired of being sick and tired of these coaches and GMs who try to pull this nonsense. the coaches should be respected but so should the players. i hope marshall punts the head of idiot josh the next time he is put in that humiliating situation and makes that publically clear first....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Good for MacD.  What Marshall did was worse than holding out.  He was trying to essentially hold out while collecting a paycheck from the team.  He was technically present, but hardly playing or practicing.  

I still think MacD is in for a long year, but this is a good move in the right direction by him.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Maybe Vick and Burgess should give him a call. No respect for the Coaches, team fans or owner.  He's on the same path as the other two--a couple more years and he'll be in jail!!

Good for you McDaniels!

BTW, the fans in Denver are sick of him too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Maybe he just needs Dungy on his side so he can be washed of his sins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Now that reg122 (communistmoderator) is siding with Marshall, I have an even greater respect for Josh!!! He needs to show them who is in charge. Many people thought BB was an a-hole who rubbed his players the wrong way (mainly Tom Jackson on ESPN), but they have three rings to prove he knows what he's doing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Marshall is now acting like a prima donna athlete who can do no wrong.  You can "ask" for more money, but, when you are under contract, which you signed, asking for more money doesn't entitle you to pout and not fulfiill your existing contract to the TEAM.  Also, when the team management advises you to act professionally and you continue to be a fool, what did he expect?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Marshall suspended! Finally:
    [QUOTE]Marshall is now acting like a prima donna athlete who can do no wrong.  You can "ask" for more money, but, when you are under contract, which you signed, asking for more money doesn't entitle you to pout and not fulfiill your existing contract to the TEAM.  Also, when the team management advises you to act professionally and you continue to be a fool, what did he expect?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Exactly its ok to be upset with your contract and even to bring that up you would be foolish not to, but take a page out of the Anquan Boldin book. Talk about under paid wr. The guys has been unhappy for years but all he does is show up and get the job done. Even Wilfork we all agree he is under paid, he knows it and he has voiced it but he still comes to work and gets the job done. Gotta respect that in todays NFL where so many players are in the Brandon marshall mold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Josh mcdaniels first mistake was trading jay culter to Chicago instead of suspending him as well. That gave brandon marshall an excuse to act juvenile and unprofessional which he is now suffering from. But with that said JD need to take control of his locker room and he is starting to do just that with this suspension. JD has an opportunity now to learn from his mistakes and cut the distractions to a minimum and move on with training camp and the regular season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Brandon Marshall is a women beating D bag who has no place in the NFL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Maybe Josh should just b i t c hslap this fool and tell him to get to work! That's something Brandon should be able to understand!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

if i was the broncos,i would start listening to all offers for marshal and get rid of him,and any other cancer problem player on the roster.its gotta stink,that a first year coach has to go through what Mcdaniels has.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

[QUOTE]if i were the broncos,i would start listening to all offers for marshal and get rid of him,and any other cancer problem player on the roster.its gotta stink,that a first year coach has to go through what Mcdaniels has.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

bingo! any team can trade any player they want for whatever reason. broncs can even keep marshall home as long as they pay him, which is what happeng now. sure marshall is enjoyg the nice paid vacation. but make no doubt about it... the biggest cancer on the broncos is mcdaniels! 

does anyone remember what happened here with terry glenn and belichick? as i recall MOST of the public was not with bel at the time. he had no rings and was a genius no more after what had happened in cleveland. most fans and media here wanted him fired after that first year in 1997. he ultmately had to pay glenn to stay away and eventually went through all the proper channels and never went out of his way to publically humiliate the man (unlike idiot josh). even bel would consider his handling of glenn a mistake for he has never repeated the scenario. to his credit, bel behind the scenes is no longer the same socially unskilled and awkward goober. his players both respect and genuinely now like the guy. even without the rings, bel right now would have this. it all comes down to our interpersonal relations with others. perhaps if josh can consult bel about his transformation and make similar audibles in his skillset, he too may end up scoring some social points and touchdowns. 

i can understand what josh is tryg to do but he is going about it in the most wrong way! if anyone in this whole process should b taken to the woodshed, it should in fact b josh. his behavior is by far the most unprofessional, frat boyish and heavy-handed bullying i have ever heard of in a pro coach. belichick may teach these guys Xs and Os but he clearly doesnt know how to properly engage in the most basic human, interpersonal and relational life skills or traits. Parcells perhaps forgot to pass it on to belichick from the start! u dont come in to a corporation with no coachg credentials to speak of and start alienating and messing with the most respected and influential top guys in that corporation. called dumb and suicidal.

other guys have issues with their contracts too and what not. in AZ with boldin or right here with wilfork and others, it comes down to the climate of respect, professionalism and genuine empathy conveyed by the head coach and from the top. boldin has acted out too a few times, wilfork refused to show up til the very end when he was contractually obligated to do so (just as seymour had done) and what not. yet bel has refused to bait him or put any dirty laundry out there unlike what he did with terry glenn. by him being socially skilled, he has neutralized any brushfires. same with the guy in AZ and others. even parcells with TO, refused to bait him or let things escalate. was TO or anyone parcells has coached ever suspended for the type of nonsense josh is calling out marshall for? a nice joke or sly comment like laughingly calling him "she" for his emotional outbursts would have been more appropriate and gotten his point across. terry glenn, by the way had his best years with parcells and respects the man more than anyone. its about knowg your personnel and how to push without unnecessarily alienating them. 

josh has no clue. his playas must really hate and not trust or respect him right now. he is a belichick wanna be idiot without the credentials or pedigree! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

McDaniels is KILLING what little life is left in Denver!
    He just about destroyed what was good about the Broncos.
    Actually, I should thank him?
    Right Now, It's only going to get worse with Brandon Marshall,
    they should just get rid of him and get value in draft picks
    or an exchange for an equivalent value player.
    Maybe it would be a good idea to deal with
    Chi-Town one more time, but get Brian Urlacher
    out of this?
    It would only be fair, Chicago gets Denver's two best players
    in enxchange for Chicago's best player,
    Brian Urlacher.
    Either way, both of them teams will be terrible anyway,
     who really cares?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

does anyone remember what happened here with terry glenn and belichick? as i recall MOST of the public was not with bel at the time. he had no rings and was a genius no more after what had happened in cleveland. most fans and media here wanted him fired after that first year in 1997.

Are you really this ignorant, or are you trying to be stupid? The issue with Glenn was with Parcells. He wanted to draft defense and was overruled. This was what brought about the "buying the groceries" comment. In 1997 both Parcells and Belichick were coaching for the Jests! I think it's time for you to put that crack pipe down! Evidently you've had too much already!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

[QUOTE]does anyone remember what happened here with terry glenn and belichick? as i recall MOST of the public was not with bel at the time. he had no rings and was a genius no more after what had happened in cleveland. most fans and media here wanted him fired after that first year in 2000. Are you really this ignorant, or are you trying to be stupid? The issue with Glenn was with Parcells. He wanted to draft defense and was overruled. This was what brought about the "buying the groceries" comment. In 1997 both Parcells and Belichick were coaching for the Jests! I think it's time for you to put that crack pipe down! Evidently you've had too much already!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]i stand corrected. i got my dates wrong. for some reason, i assumed that bel got here in 1997 but it was 2000, the year before they stunned the world and won the super bowl after mr. belichick's other very unpopular move in going with the now sainted king brady to replace the injured bledsoe and his other lesser but still unpopular move to stick with brady after mr. bledsoe was deemed fit to play and start includg all through the playoffs. anyway, i m not your enemy. u do not have to negaqtively nitpik over every word i write. the bottom line of this thread and my points were about the idiot josh and how he is stupidly running right into the negative history of belichick's rather than having the smarts to avoid or minimize it. plus josh does not have anywhere the gravitas, contract or connections that bel had when he was going against the grain in those pivotal decisions.  josh likely will b a failed coach like mangidiot was in NY and have to look for redemption the second time around just like bel did. its unnecessary and was avoidable! stik to the bigger picture of my points, please... whether u agree or disagree.