Brandon Tate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Brandon Tate

He reads like he's lighting up the field. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I love what I'm hearing that Tate is showing signs.  Not to rain on anyone's parade here because OF course I hope he rips it up this year opposite MOSS. But a OLD coach around here us to say, 'Ok fellas, let's not put this guy in the hall of fame just yet'.....

so let's see what he can do when the bell rings! & vs. good defenses...!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

He's the real deal.  This team is stacked from top to bottom aside from OLB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Tate:
    [QUOTE]He's the real deal.  This team is stacked from top to bottom aside from OLB.
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]
     i heard a few years ago before the season or pre season started that this pats first or second round pick named chad jackson(i forgot which round he was taken in.) was the real deal too. we shall see if your right. i hope you are!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

A friend of mine saw him at practice last week and said Price looked more polished, but couldn't stop talking about Tate. He said the kid got deep in a flash and although still raw has some great jets. They need a guy like him opposite Moss. I think they really lacked a true burner that could draw things away from Moss last year, so hopefully Tate helps. He also said Cunningham looked big and fast, Mayo and Spikes looked very good together and the linebacker that blew out his knee last year looked faster than any backer on the field. I thought this was surprising because he is coming off a major injury and it's not like he was the fastest coming out of the draft either, but he said he had alot of range and looked faster than Guyton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]He's the real deal.  This team is stacked from top to bottom aside from OLB.
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]
    What about O-Line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Tate :  i heard a few years ago before the season or pre season started that this pats first or second round pick named chad jackson(i forgot which round he was taken in.) was the real deal too. we shall see if your right. i hope you are!!!
    Posted by wmassgreg[/QUOTE]Chad Jackson didn't lead the NCAA in Punt and Kickoff returns. Tate will be an asset on Special Teams also.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't know if I'd say Galloway brought speed to this offense, his legs looked pretty cooked to me at a game I saw him in last year. He had nothing coming out of his breaks and was not the same guy that would just stretch everything out and open a field up. He was what? 37 or so. I'll tell yeah though he did get open once at the game I was at(Atlanta) and Brady just flat out over threw him,  other than that he was very sad to watch.