brandon tate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

brandon tate

he will be a stud in time or are we just hoping he really is a top 10 pick??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: brandon tate

Hard to tell without him even practicing.  I'm intrigued by Terrence Nunn.  He seems to be on nearly every practice report on PFW's blog.  I won't be anything more than intrigued though unless and until he does well in real games.  I still remember how Chad Jackson was probably the greatest training camp receiver ever.  In fact, the media in Denver has been giving him accolades for guess what?  How he is looking in camp.

I'm wondering if this draft "may" be looked upon in a few years as one of our best drafts in ages.  All 4 of our 2nd round picks show "promise".  Now imagine if Tate indeed turns out to be a steal.  What if Nunn and Edelman contribute?  We won't know about Tyrone McKenzie until next year.  I'm being way optimistic here, especially since we haven't even played a game yet.  Nonetheless, this really could end up being one of their best drafts in ages.  Don't know how they can do this without Pioli...  BTW, I consider rookie FA's as part of the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: brandon tate

Carawa, I share your intrigue with T. Nunn. I just hope he's not another Bam Childress. 

As for Chad Jackson, I saw a few practices. He certainly looked like a great athlete...with the muscular build and no-pads straight line speed.

However, even in the practices I saw, he never really looked like an NFL receiver.
    He seemed lost out there, like he couldn't grasp what the coaches were teaching him.

As for Brandon Tate, I saw all his Tar Heel highlights. Before the injury, he was definitely better than Hackeem Nicks (NYG 1st round pick). Hopefully he'll come back 100%, cause I can't wait to see him in the return game.