Bredbru?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Bredbru?

Where are you. I miss you. I hope that one thread hinting at your typing skills did not make you leave this forum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Bredbru?

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where are you. I miss you. I hope that one thread hinting at your typing skills did not make you leave this forum.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I posted this same thing about a month or two ago. Brdbreu was a good kid, clearly passionate about the Pats. Hope he returns some day. Him and Laz probably drinking a beer together somewhere!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I posted this same thing about a month or two ago. Brdbreu was a good kid, clearly passionate about the Pats. Hope he returns some day. Him and Laz probably drinking a beer together somewhere!

[/QUOTE]

+1 

wouldnt mind having both those guys back, and Tas as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Yeah, he disappeared on us all of a sudden.  Always an interesting read and I'm in total agreement - a passionate Pats fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I agree, I wish he'd come back! He was a good poster

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Yea like Poof!  Its crazy cuz I actually believe a lot of old posters are still here in spirit..lol,. Reading the board but just have given up positing which I cant blame them.

Last week I saw a lot of old heads show up in defense of Brady. The Trolls are more the majority now and that has sent posters packing. Maybe one day we will have the board back

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Yep. Him and Laz.  Laz could write some......lol.

He was long winded, but I actually didn't mind :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

both those guys and Harley road king--come back!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The guy who said he could cure cancer with the right diet?  My money is on him joining a cult.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy who said he could cure cancer with the right diet?  My money is on him joining a cult.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Yeah, I always felt bad for him. Really low IQ, easily led by anti-BB media, loves Madden video games and based his analysis off of that.  It was quite annoying actually.

Taz was funny. His writing style was like a stream of consciousness, but he seemed like a good guy. He once mentioned his computer caught on fire or something which is why he disappeared. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Yeah, I always felt bad for him. Really low IQ, easily led by anti-BB media, loves Madden video games and based his analysis off of that.  It was quite annoying actually.

Taz was funny. His writing style was like a stream of consciousness, but he seemed like a good guy. He once mentioned his computer caught on fire or something which is why he disappeared. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? 

[/QUOTE]

I mean no, but yes. I know the guy is the most pathetic individual Ive come across. I just figured there was a limit to his craziness. For him to make that statement just shows how confuckled he is and how much of a peice of chit he is in real life. He cheers for injuries  even when its on the pats team. I guess I just wonder why people think he is a passionate fan when I dont think he is even a Pats fan. He is always uptight after wins and came here with a shitstorm intstead of being happy that Brady is back on track. I just think he is a mad drunk who is a fan of another team that the Pats dismantled. He is a copy and past fraud who brings no originality outside of his consipiracy theories which make BB look bad. He never accounted for that one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Bred seemed like a nice guy.  How about KyleCleric, out there anywhere?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, is this a crazy notion?  ^

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He must only trust his doctor

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

90+% here would trade you gone for him back in a heratbeat dumbkoff.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you mean "Laz" Megatool?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? 

[/QUOTE]

I mean no, but yes. I know the guy is the most pathetic individual Ive come across. I just figured there was a limit to his craziness.

[/QUOTE]

There is no limit, whatsoever.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? 

[/QUOTE]

Why is that "wow"? I was embarrassed he was a Pats fan pretending he was smarter and knew more than Bill Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

What you talkin' 'bout dumbkoff? At least 75% of your posts are about you knowing more than Belichick. LMAO@U

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....

[/QUOTE]

Are you surprised? 

[/QUOTE]

I mean no, but yes. I know the guy is the most pathetic individual Ive come across. I just figured there was a limit to his craziness. For him to make that statement just shows how confuckled he is and how much of a peice of chit he is in real life. He cheers for injuries  even when its on the pats team. I guess I just wonder why people think he is a passionate fan when I dont think he is even a Pats fan. He is always uptight after wins and came here with a shitstorm intstead of being happy that Brady is back on track. I just think he is a mad drunk who is a fan of another team that the Pats dismantled. He is a copy and past fraud who brings no originality outside of his consipiracy theories which make BB look bad. He never accounted for that one.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I seem to be right about our team a whole heck of a lot more than being wrong.

[/QUOTE]

You're virtually never right unless everybody with a pulse is saying the same thing already.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I believe he's still here. Not going to say who I think he is...I might be wrong but there's someone with a very similar style, and outlook.

I didn't always concur with him, but I think he was intelligent.  Didn't he say he was dyslexic and that was what caused him to be an erratic typist at times?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

He must only trust his doctor

[/QUOTE]

Diet is the only way to reverse and/or avoid cancer. 

You are what you eat is not just a feel good slogan, or in the words of the Greek philosopher Hippocrates "let food be thy medicine."

Cancer is not a pathogen that enters the body like a cold, it grows from within, hormones and steroids in our food is the root cause.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Due to the many types of cancer Doctors now feel a "cure" is not likely but treatments that keep cancer from killing you is likely the best out come.

How did we get into cancer?????????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"cure" cancer?  It's pretty childish, if not crazy.  There is not one doctor on earth that has a defined way to cure cancer.  There are some treatments with certain kinds that have seen great advancement in recent years, sure. But, some concoction of a diet is not a cure, no.

Treat it, maybe limit its possibilities in the human body? Maybe. Sure. There is some science and proof of that.

[/QUOTE]

Cancer is big business dumbkoff. Some people are not in a big hurry to cure it. Some of these chemo-poisons they give people cost $7K a week just for the "pills", with a 10% cure rate.