Brett Favre will apparently play if he's healthy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Brett Favre will apparently play if he's healthy

That's right: one day after reporting that Favre texted teammates that he was done, ESPN reversed field and came out reporting that Favre will play if healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Brett Favre will apparently play if he's healthy

Nick man, I gotta abstain on this particular one...  Really though, ya should have offered an option, That said something to the effect of:  "IF the only thing keeping me outta jail, Is/Was having Brett Favre accurately & honestly testify to provide for me his certain and solid accounts to Be MY 1 and Only ALIBI Witness, WOULD I":

A) Simply throw myself in front of a train.
    B) Take WhateverTH the prosecution offers me- 10 years? 100 years? He!!, they're both better than counting on my good pal, Brett Favre to come through in the end!
    C) Choice B + Adding in a stipulation that TheONLY thing I'll accept is Solitary Confinement, In order not see Favre in future Wrangler Jeans Commercials.
    D) Bet on Tha BIG Man, Favre.  When ya think "Solid", "Accurate", "Truth", "Honesty, and "Singular & Unwavering Determination"...heck, When ya think "CLUTCH", You think FAVRE...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Anybody who didn't know this was going to happen the very second the "retirement" announcement came out simply hasn't been paying attention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the $$$$$$. he was all set to "retire" but then the ankle, just might be good enough? yeah 20 mil will make a lot of things better. hell, why not play one more 16 game season then he will have an even 300 career starts.. keep padding those stats... peyton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

zzzzzzz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

LeBron is quickly being equalized for "drama"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In Response to Re: Brett Favre will apparently play if he's healthy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brett Favre will apparently play if he's healthy : Shame on anyone for giving Lawn Boy the benefit of the doubt. This guy is a full on disgrace. He's worse than TO.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]You need to get a mind of your own and look at what is happening and quit swallowing what ESPN and TV shows feed you. Training camp rolls around and some media talking head comes up with a report from some "unamed source" just like Tomasse from the Herald, that Favre is not coming back. Favre has said nothing to the media. Next thing you know its all FAVRE. And somehow this is now his fault. Favre is selfish, Favre wants more money. This is all the media. Wake up and think for yourself. Favre is no T.O. Use your brain

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Brady2Moss --

It's true enough there's been a lot of unnecessary speculation, but at least one verifiable source has been named in Visanthe Shiancoe. He's the guy who's been telling people that Favre was texting teammates about this year's "retirement." That had the desired effect of pointing the cameras and microphones back in Favre's direction, which is where he likes them -- so they can document him making waffles, like he's done every year for the last four.  Your point about the media making a mountain out of a mole hill in pursuit of ratings and ad revenue is valid . . .  but to think that Favre himself is blameless in all this is beyond naive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Brett Favre will apparently play if he's healthy:
    [QUOTE]Brady2Moss -- It's true enough there's been a lot of unnecessary speculation, but at least one verifiable source has been named in Visanthe Shiancoe. He's the guy who's been telling people that Favre was texting teammates about this year's "retirement." That had the desired effect of pointing the cameras and microphones back in Favre's direction, which is where he likes them -- so they can document him making waffles, like he's done every year for the last four.  Your point about the media making a mountain out of a mole hill in pursuit of ratings and ad revenue is valid . . .  but to think that Favre himself is blameless in all this is beyond naive.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

How cares about Favre? He will thorw another interception in the Divisonal Title game. For all of the JETS mistakes, I think they got it right exchanging Favre for Sanchez. Even if remote, at least they have a chance with Sanchez.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

Bret Farve is nonsense and why do you all get so silly over this man? The media has you all going up and down like a yo yo.....Honestly just drink some more Zippo juice or something, Im off to do my hair!