BREWSKI ON ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

BREWSKI ON ESPN

He seemed very natural.  As if he'd been doing it a while.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: BRUSCHI ON ESPN

stop reminding us that he went to work for BSPN!!! you kill my soul a little bit everytime you remind me so quit it! Money mouth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: BREWSKI ON ESPN

Come on, dogg! At least spell his name right! It's B-R-U-S-C-H-I. You wouldn't like it if I started a post entitled "Bob Saunders is injured again" on Indystar, would you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

just havin fun with Tas.  And how can you not spell Bruschi - Brewski.  Its natural.  Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Its not funny its torture! like Vick and a bunch of dogs kind of torture.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

There was a guy on here last season who referred to Dwight Freeney as "Sweeney" on several occasions.

To the Irish, the whole world is Irish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Love Brewski

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He favored the Jets and Dolphins in his weekly prediction. I think he also favored the Eagles to win the big bowl. I was ashamed. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

I can't wait to hear the screaming coming out of New England when he perdicts a team to beat the Pats sometime during the season.  It will happen, at some point.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: BREWSKI ON ESPN:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to hear the screaming coming out of New England when he perdicts a team to beat the Pats sometime during the season.  It will happen, at some point.  
    Posted by MustangGator[/QUOTE]

And this would be a surprise why? Look at Aikman every week. He wouldn't have the job he has without some measure of objectivity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

In Response to Re: BREWSKI ON ESPN:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREWSKI ON ESPN : And this would be a surprise why? Look at Aikman every week. He wouldn't have the job he has without some measure of objectivity.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

I am just saying that he will and should have objectivity.  However, knowing how allot of Pats fans are, they will be shocked when one of their own turns on their team.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I'm a huge Pats fan and I won't be shocked at all. Disappointed, perhaps, but let's be realistic: Tedy has a new job and the Disney Co. signs his paychecks now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

Seattle,

agreed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'm sure there will be posters calling him a sellout and a traitor if he picks against the Patriots. But the man has to do his job. I'd rather he be honest than to be a "homer" like some of these ex-players on TV.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Yea, but y'all forgot to mention he picked the Pats to win the Super Bowl and he says the defense is good and will come together as the season progresses.

BTW it's obvious, Trey Wingo has a man chrush on him already!!!  Sorry Stink.