Brian Holloway Home Vandalized

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Brian Holloway Home Vandalized

Here's the Holloway website with images of, & tweets from the offenders.

http://helpmesave300.com/

There is also a Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/helpmesave300?ref=hl

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Now cause he posted the already posted pics he's getting sued by the parents saying he ruined their kids lives.   What state was this in again?  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Now cause he posted the already posted pics he's getting sued by the parents saying he ruined their kids lives.   What state was this in again?  

The parents are going to sue the person who had his house vandalized by their kids?!?!?!

well I guess i understand why the kids acted the way they did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

The parents are going to sue the person who had his house vandalized by their kids?!?!?!

well I guess i understand why the kids acted the way they did.

[/QUOTE]

I *heart* NY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

These kids will be running the show pretty soon...wow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought everyone lived thru high school/teenage parties our kids had while we were away? isnt that an everyday occurance?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

He should just press charges to everyone whose pics got tweeted. Maybe when they become parents, they aspire to do a better job of teaching their kids to stay out of trouble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I thought everyone lived thru high school/teenage parties our kids had while we were away? isnt that an everyday occurance?

I don't think his kids were there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Not when they go to your house, rob and trash the place.  Good thing it didnt happen in newhampshire. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

The partiers were tresspassers. His kids did not have anything to do with the party. Other people's kids crashed his house.

People like to say vandalism is a minor thing. In reality, the material impact on the victim is the same as theft. I believe you claimed before that you are from HBS. Look at it from a replacement cost perspective.

These kids, want to be free to do things like grown-ups. Give them the accountability of grown-ups. Maybe that will make them exercise responsbility with their freedom, like most grown-ups do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Holloway's kids weren't there. His two sons notified him when they saw the Twitter feed & realized it was the vacation house in NY. If you look at the pictures on the first link I posted you'll see they destroyed a padlocked door to gain entrance.

In this article it says his 2 boys were with him in Lutz, Fl when the break-in happened. It also tells about the threats that have been made by the parents of the responsible. It turns out that he had a picnic palneed for military personnel & their families this upcoming weekend.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/20/parents-want-to-sue-former-nfler-for-outing-their-hard-partying-brats/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

[QUOTE]

The partiers were tresspassers. His kids did not have anything to do with the party. Other people's kids crashed his house.

People like to say vandalism is a minor thing. In reality, the material impact on the victim is the same as theft. I believe you claimed before that you are from HBS. Look at it from a replacement cost perspective.

These kids, want to be free to do things like grown-ups. Give them the accountability of grown-ups. Maybe that will make them exercise responsbility with their freedom, like most grown-ups do.

[/QUOTE]

What is HBS?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Dont know who is more disgusting ,, the little entitled crack head punks or the sleazy negligent parents. The ill shxxts belong in jail

Of course they want it off the net, this will follow and haunt their little brats for the rest of their lives. Good luck getting a job, unless they become politicians. 

I wonder if these same parents. Would have thenerve to threaten Holloway in the house where the little creeps peed? 

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Parents reaction is not surprising; apparently, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

And good luck trying to harm this dude.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

great line from a nbc sport article:

“How do you intimidate me?” Holloway said. “I’ve lined up against Lawrence Taylor!”  (It would be hilariously ironic if it turned out that Taylor was at the party, too.)

worse:

That’s a little too strong (to post the pics of the "kids")...  He’s entitled to compensation.  He’s also entitled to not be sued for trying to get compensation.  But no one should go to jail or have their future compromised by a party that got out of control.  Using terms like “shock and awe” suggests that’s what Holloway hopes to do.

of course they should go to prison.. will assume its mostly nonBLAck KIDS for u dont hear such softy nonsense when inner city kids channel their inner surburb and trash stuff!

A party that got out of control? If that's how they view it, they do deserve to go to jail. That way they surely learn that breaking and entering someone's property and trashing it is actually illegal. Partying, is legal.