Bring it on!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

Bring it on!

Looking forward to my boys hanging a loss on you guys Thursday night. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Re: Bring it on!

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looking forward to my boys hanging a loss on you guys Thursday night. 

[/QUOTE]

Just come back and tell us about it after the game. We will be waiting to hear all about it. If you don't show should we assume the JETS lost?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

meh.  I'll be back either way, congrats on the win or let you know you aint as good as you think

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

meh.  I'll be back either way, congrats on the win or let you know you aint as good as you think

[/QUOTE]

Why people such as yourself and phatrex persist in making inane remarks on the Pats board is beyond comprehension. It reflects a certain low intelligence. Here's hoping that you have no offspring for the good of the counrty!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

well it is the SB for the Jets after all

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

It has been 3 years without a playoff win?  What happened last season? It is now the 2012 season

Less=more

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

WeeWee you watching the game at the Y after your soup kitchen dinner?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Nothing say Lovin Like something in the Oven...

Put a fork in the Not Yets after tomorrow their season is Over!!!

Then we will have even LessPhatRex around here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to provpats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It has been 3 years without a playoff win?  What happened last season? It is now the 2012 season

Less=more

[/QUOTE]

Does less=more?  I've never heard that theory.  I was referring to the 3 years prior to last years win over an 8-8 team followed by the Raven's missing a chipshot kick and the 9-7 Giants easily handing you in  the actual superbowl.  Time moves fast.  It's not 2004 anymore.  TOm Brady is always good for 12 regular season wins, but teams that can't stop their opponents in the 4th qtr don't go far.

[/QUOTE]

of course you were...as a jets fan you have nothing but the past.  AFCC two years ago, SB 1969.  One must always discard anything except those two refernce points

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

because they have nothing left to play for this year as they will finish out of the playoffs for the second straight year.  Sadly, this is all the jets and their fans have left

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

well it is the SB for the Jets after all

[/QUOTE]

yes, yes, every team that plays the Patriots, it's their superbowl.  Why are we playing out the season with the Ravens, the Seahawks already superbowl champs?  You'd think after 3 years without a playoff win and 8 years since a superbowl win, maybe it would be 'their superbowl' against a team that is , say, not living off the success of 01-04.  MAybe you should update your theory to the Giants or Steelers being everyone's superbowl.

[/QUOTE]

Because idiots like yourself and the few others in your fanbase, that post on this forum are more active on this site for specific reasons:

1. If the Pats lose

2. If there is a key injury to any Pats player

3. If a Pats player is involved in any form of controversy

4. If the Jets are playing the Pats

5. If the Jets win a game (against the Pats)

Other than the above mentioned, you clowns are no-shows. 

And more FYI...the Pats were in the Superbowl last year. They had to beat two teams to get there! 43 is a huge difference from 8!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Hey LessPhat, the Ravens and Seachickens haven't been telling everyone that will listen for tha last three years that they will win the SB each year.  The Not Yets on that other hand have, beating the Pats once every three of four years is the best they can hope for.  So they gather all of their Hope throw them on the bandwagon with their losing fans and hope against hope that they don't lose 43-6 on Thanks Giving Day in front of the whole wide world.

As a Pats fan I give thank's to the closest thing to a rivalry that we have is a loud mouth under achieving team with two Back up QBs.  Don't forget to take the plastic off of the patatoes on your TV dinner tomorrow.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Didn't you guys hear? The Jets are surging to another Super Bowl victory after laying waste to the mighty Rams.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots should win big tomorrow night but they should have done so in the first game of the season too, but it didn't happen.  Jets play the Patriots hard all the time regardless of who they have playing for them.  But with that said, I think the Patriots have a much easier time with the Jets tomorrow night then their first game this season.

What a great game to have on Thanksgiving night.  Eat lots of turkey then watch the Pats play the turkey's!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets win, proves what? Pats win, proves what?  One game a season it does not make.  Maybe for the Jet and their fans.  Come back here in January.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Looking forward to my boys hanging a loss on you guys Thursday night. "

What makes you so certain you are going to win? I'm not certain my team is going to win. Are you implying that your team cheats and therefore the fix is in? Not clear what you are getting at. 

At any rate, I'm sure you are looking forward to it because that is what your franchise has quickly reduced itself to: hoping for a great win in November because January everyone will be home on the couch dipping nachos and cheese sauce while the contenders play on. 

It's too bad as I thought Sanchez had what it took to be a great NFL QB but now it seems he has peaked and as you know, without a top flight QB you really have no shot at greatness in today's NFL. So, you'll be on the couch wiping cheese crust from your face for many years to come. Bart Scott will be joining you. 

For us it's no biggie whether we win or lose this game. I'm sure that's hard for you to wrap your head around...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Less=more

[/QUOTE]

Does less=more?  I've never heard that theory.  I was referring to the 3 years prior to last years win over an 8-8 team followed by the Raven's missing a chipshot kick and the 9-7 Giants easily handing you in  the actual superbowl.  Time moves fast.  It's not 2004 anymore.  TOm Brady is always good for 12 regular season wins, but teams that can't stop their opponents in the 4th qtr don't go far.

[/QUOTE]

of course you were...as a jets fan you have nothing but the past.  AFCC two years ago, SB 1969.  One must always discard anything except those two refernce points

[/QUOTE]

And that has what to do with your idiotic claim that "it's their superbowl"?

What this is for the Jets is a game that they need to win, just like each of their next 6 games.

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA....   HA HA HA HAa HAAA ....    just like each of their next 6 games...  STOP IT ...!    You're Keeeeling me....    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA ha HAH AHA HA ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

I Have A Feeling The Only Hanging Is Going To Be The Heads Of The Jet Players Come The 4th

Quarter, Maybe TeBlow Can Teach Them This At Halftime.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

BWAAAAA  HA AH HA AHA HA HA AH AH HHA AHA HAH HA HA HA AH HA......   AHHHHH  TOO FUNNY....!