Bring it on!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Bring it on!

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now the trolls have ten days to sulk. Will we see anymore trolls this season?

[/QUOTE]

They'll be back. Their entire lives will now revolve around the Pats failing to win the Super Bowl. If we don't take home the Lombardy trophy they will consider that a Jets victory.

I guess we can officially up the number of years since the Jets last appeared in a SB to 44.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now the trolls have ten days to sulk. Will we see anymore trolls this season?

[/QUOTE]

They'll be back. Their entire lives will now revolve around the Pats failing to win the Super Bowl. If we don't take home the Lombardy trophy they will consider that a Jets victory.

I guess we can officially up the number of years since the Jets last appeared in a SB to 44.

[/QUOTE]
    That would be a pretty safe bet! LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It was brought. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Even I a Pats fan, and realistic football fan thought it would be a tough game. Loss almost knocks you out of Play-offs, (probably does), Home Game, National TV, played us tough a couple of weeks ago.

Man, you got humiliated last night. There's losses and then there's losses, but your team looks terrible. You would be smart just to stay off this board till next year.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! The problem is, he is NOT smart!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Wow, I just read the first two posts and it summed everything up. A Jets fan with a big mouth and a Pats fan calling him out and he doesn't show.

Someone should save it for the next time weebledick shows up

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He posts that every time these teams play.  He actually once did show up after the Jets lost last year, but he hasn't shown today.

This one must be especially painful.  The thing is, every time the Pats beat the Jets, they show the blueprint for how to be a winning football team.  You would think that Rex would learn a thing or two by now (2-6 against the Pats). 

Pretty straightforward stuff, Jets fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

When gb takes the giants down that may be the start of their end too.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

21 points in a minute highlighted by Sanchez's football follies, the look on Fireman Ed's face, it was hard to pick a favorite moment.  The Pats brought it on, the J-E-T-S are a national punchline, an absolute joke of a franchise.   See you next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Absolutley right that the only little thing that these losers have is to hate the Patriots and "mock" NE fans if the Pats don't win the superbowl.  Pretty miserable to be a fan of that team.  Call me a schadenfreude, but I absolutely love it when braggadocious losers like PhatRex and WeDerr have to eat their words.  It makes me smile. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Absolutley right that the only little thing that these losers have is to hate the Patriots and "mock" NE fans if the Pats don't win the superbowl.  Pretty miserable to be a fan of that team.  Call me a schadenfreude, but I absolutely love it when braggadocious losers like PhatRex and WeDerr have to eat their words.  It makes me smile. 

[/QUOTE]
    Well I can say I am having a hard time leaving the board this morning. I am trully having a glorious day.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

The turkey leftovers is like watching the Pats/Jets game,it's even better today than it was yesterday.