Bring on the Jets!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bring on the Jets!

It's October, with the division locked up in a 4 way tie at 3-3, big division game Sunday. This is going to be a very interesting game, it could be a flat out Patriot blow out win, but on the other hand it could turn out to be another frustrating game.  In my mind we blow them out big!  I'm ready for this game, I'm excited for this game.  The Patriots have a point to prove that they are better then the 3-3 record they have going into this game.  And who better to prove it against then Rex Ryan and the Jets!! 

With that said.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

Re: Bring on the Jets!

That picture looks more like his wife lol.  Here you go:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

oh yeah, and bring on the pasts(no need for photoshop although you did do a very good job):

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That picture looks more like his wife lol.  Here you go:

[/QUOTE]

Is he giggling and flapping his hands in that picture?  The water must've been cold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This will always be one of my favorites!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know how tou Jet fans adore the #5 pick in the 2009 draft so just for you Jet fans here it is... oh, and try to contain yourselves we know how excited you Jet fans get over him.

[/QUOTE]

at least he left the animals out of the embarassment...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

at least he left the animals out of the embarassment...

[/QUOTE]

That Sir is a GOAT in that picture with TFB!  Get it?  A GOAT!?!?  Oops, you probably won't get that, you have the Sancheese at QB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

Yup, I am sure you can even recognize a goat from behind....How about this little diddy, is that peewee flippin herman on his arm????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Jets are going to get blown out in this one. It wont give us an accurate gage on how much we've improved because the jets are so lousy. The Rams will be a bigger test next week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

The "experts" think so.  I guess you just need to roll your helmets onto the field and the jets can go home with the loss.  10.5 pts the jets are getting.  I hope the Jets come in throwing haymakers, what do we have to lose(besides first place).

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well well looky here -Ne fans mouthing off. What a SHOCKER.The last time you were all thumping your chests and pontificating your false bravado was last year before the SB...Look where that got you.

Some people never learn. Tommy is getting old and it's showing. In the 4th qtr give me anybody but him. he 's lost his shimmer

[/QUOTE]

Your coach likes to thump his chest too, look where that got YOU. Hes predicted yet another victory. Saw it tonight on SC.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

For the record, no picture of Tom Brady could be worse then this one...

Here’s a pic I just got sent of Mark Sanchez in High School dressed in drag..Long before he was the big man on campus at USC, Mark was just another student at Mission Viejo High School..and my tipster tells me he use to dress in drag all the time thinking it was funny…Now keep in mind this could be a fake..plenty of Sanchez haters out there..but I’m told it’s legit..Sorry Mark..-TO

Read more at http://www.terezowens.com/mark-sanchez-dressed-in-drag/#csqYobyzvyjAPRRo.99