Bring your rain gear..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I am off to the game tonight. I am pysched as always except for the rain . This kills the fan base totally. I will be lowkey with the fans getting to there seats late and god forbid we get behind the place will be empty by the fourth quarter. I think we win 17-14 in a slugfest............later folks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

hey Eason where do you park brohan I am going to teh game as well haha I agree that with the rain people might leave early, but all the rigth people will be the ones leaving,the yuppy f*cks who dont really care about the game will take off when its raining making it easier for true fans like myself to move up and get closer yo the field. well I am going to try and get the R A T S RATS RATS RATS chant going to so if you hear it join in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

why does it always seem to rain when my team travels to Foxboro? I expect a well played, but very sloppy game in the mud. I am hoping my team puts out an effort that will result in a W. Almost had a chance to travel for the game but it fell thru. Too bad. Not sure I would've been treated too kindly anyway. When I went to Lambeau a few years back, the fans were very (almost TOO) friendly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea we dont take kindly to Jets fans in these parts boy lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

You don't cottin' to my type of folks does ya? lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

HAHAHAHA Its always nice to meet a jets fan who is not a jerk lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

MVP. If the NYJ win tonite, you may not be so nice to me tomorrow. I'll be on here razzing the Pats fans. If they don't, I'll take the razzing myself as long as my sexual preference (hetero), my mother, and other things are not brought into the conversation

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

well that is respectable haha other Jets fans will come on here the day of a game and say this and say that and then when the Pats win the game they are no where to be found so as long as you take your lickens its all good

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

Don't worry I'll be here. I hope its a good game. Seriously. The fans here are almost civilized. I can't say the same for the Pats fans around my parts. They are elitist to say the least. They expect the Pats to dominate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Tough game with potential playoff implications. I'd like it if the Pats we're healthier, but without AD some kids will have to step up and play very well. Let's go young Patriots !