broadcast bias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

broadcast bias

This may come as no surprise, but after the obligatory game introduction by Greg Gumble and Dan Dierdorf the network opted not to show them in the booth for the rest of the game. I suspect their reason being the embarrassment that it would cause seeing Dierdorf in his tutu waving those silly green and white pom poms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: broadcast bias

Yeah he was really obnoxious. Not just because he was a Jets cheerleader. Set that aside. He is an idiot and annoying and provides zero insight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was surprised at how much Dan was on his knees for the whole Jets team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It's disgraceful that DD is the best they can come up with on air as an "analyst".  He's another in a long line of guys who push the second-hand embarrassment meter off the scale.  Tim McCarver on baseball is another.   It's not an age thing with me, 'cause Vin Scully is still fantastic at 85.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

IT WAS PRETTY DISGUSTING HOW THE ANNOUNCERS WERE CLEARLY ON THE JETS SIDE. MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Is the fact that Dierdorf is one of the worst news to anyone?  Noone here to mention that Joe Buck blows as well?  Becasue I sure had no idea about that either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have never liked listening to Dierdorf, I just might have to use the mute button during the next game I watch with him involved.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is the fact that Dierdorf is one of the worst news to anyone?  Noone here to mention that Joe Buck blows as well?  Becasue I sure had no idea about that either.

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.