Broncos Have Hidden a THIRD DUI!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Broncos Have Hidden a THIRD DUI!

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Unbelievable!  What will Goodell do?

Why is Denver allowed to hide 3 DUIs from the public? Why is the media in Denver not reporting it?

Premise proved again!  lmao

Oh boy, do I enjoy being right all the time.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?c=2&cid=1307230&fhn=1&nid=6310966&p=9&s=127

Will the national media ask the Broncos and Elway why they didn't have their crystal ball tuned up to see this? Will RKrap be outraged and demand more statements from the Broncos?

Have the Broncos cut ties with these individuals?  Why is it not being investigated why the Broncos are hiding DUIs from Goodell?

but you were wrong again (as usual)

the Broncos suspended the 2 executives indefinately with out pay, and are supporting treatment as a vehicle to come back. the player is now a 2 time offender and is now in the hands of Goodell...team is awaiting his decision...

I applaud the Broncos for strongly denouncing the infractions, harshly punishing the 2 executives, and making treatment an absolute for a return. Like I said on my other post, at least they were not duped!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Why is Denver allowed to hide 3 DUIs from the public? Why is the media in Denver not reporting it?

Will the national media ask the Broncos and Elway why they didn't have their crystal ball tuned up to see this? Will RKrap be outraged and demand more statements from the Broncos?

Have the Broncos cut ties with these individuals?  Why is it not being investigated why the Broncos are hiding DUIs from Goodell?

If your point is that the press in a lot of the country is bad at their jobs, then I agree with you.

I believe Heckert and Russell have both been suspended Broncos and are being required to complete treatment programs before they team will decide whether or not they will be returning to their jobs. Also, there is no evidence the Broncos hid anything from the league, in fact according to the stories today, they met with the NFL before deciding on the suspensions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

[QUOTE]

If your point is that the press in a lot of the country is bad at their jobs, then I agree with you.

I believe Heckert and Russell have both been suspended Broncos and are being required to complete treatment programs before they team will decide whether or not they will be returning to their jobs. Also, there is no evidence the Broncos hid anything from the league, in fact according to the stories today, they met with the NFL before deciding on the suspensions.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty being Rusty...embellish, make up, lie, what ever .....If I may, Babe said it best...Rusty=Dumbkoff!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I like Elway's pants!

9NEWS Denver @9NEWS 10m

"@9NEWSSports: @DrewSoicher went 1on1 w @johnelway-said he doesn't believe there's a drinking problem w/the #Broncos pic.twitter.com/hNdf8Wd7lB"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

This is all in defense of your Pats. Who gives a flying f*#k? You're a cacophonic millenial chicken. Puck puck, what the f*#@k? Get a life. Babe, it's your turn.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How did they "hide" it? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Arrest records are public knowledge,so they coudn't have hidden it.Maybe this was reported by denver's local news or no one knew who employed these guys,not like they are big names that alot of people know.