Bronco's, Manning bail out Wes Welker in Mile High NFL 2013 debut........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Bronco's, Manning bail out Wes Welker in Mile High NFL 2013 debut........

In response to RallyC's comment:

TFB, READY? Sorry to remind everyone but, in the PATRIOTS last two Superbowls:

2007 lost SUPERBOWL to the NY GIANTS who had 14-ROOKS!

2011 lost SUPERBOWL to the NY GIANTS who had 12-ROOKS!

Glad to see Bill taking note! Sorry my brutha..........but us having 13-ROOKS this year sounds just about right!

Please tell me how many of the rookies on those teams played very much during the season, you know, anywhere near the amount of time most the rookies on the Pats will be playing.  Appreciate it, buddy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

TB...you're starting to sound like your nemesis...and your new buddy Babe, the useless old toothless fool....even, dare I say it, anonymis/Phat rex/Bungalo Bill/fatsam, the sucataciousness ridden original NY Jets troll...face it WW has dropped his last pass in the clutch for the Pats...now he's taken his choking talents to South Bea..er, Gomerville...

Well from you who has 58 posts, your words don't mean much to me.

[/QUOTE]

TB...you don't know who incognitacious is...you don't know who I am...and we don't know who YOU are...but we all know who Phat Rex/Bustchise/fatsam/walton/BungalBill is though.. a Jets troll...comgratulations...he's laughing at you man, he's laughing at you....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

BTW...over 10K worth of posts isn't much to be very proud of...it means you need to get a real life...think about it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

Hey look!..It's me, Babe Parelli...a Jets troll...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DUMBKOFF!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Please tell me how many of the rookies on those teams played very much during the season, you know, anywhere near the amount of time most the rookies on the Pats will be playing.  Appreciate it, buddy!

How many of ours will have to play much this season? 2? 3?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Umm, rookies are  usually what make up a PS.

I'd rather have rookies at WR who actually catch the ball when wide open vs drop it or want to be buddies with Brady so bad, it affects our team's outcome of games.

Denver sucks in the secondary and their O Line blows, especially down the middle. Ours does not.

But, you keep rooting for Welkie out there in California, Mr. Bandwagon.

No team has yielded better talent with prospects from 2010-2012 than BB. Maybe Cincy, but that's about it.

We're not hiding anything here. We're in AFC title games annually and will yet again beg Brady to show up and not have a meltdown for us.

Okay so lets look...

Out of all the teams who are picked to go to the SB this season...

Seahawks = 8 rookies on roster, 3 rookies on practice squad.

49'ers = 8 rookies on roster, 5 rookies on practice squad.

Broncos = 5 rookies on roster, 3 rookies on practice squad.

Packers = 10 rookies on roster, 6 rookies on practice squad.

Texans = 10 rookies on roster, 5 rookies on practice squad

Falcons = 11 rookies on roster, 4 rookies on practice squad

Patriots = 13 rookies on roster, 7 rookies on practice squad.

My guess, and it's probably a very good guess, is that the Patriots will have far more rookies playing, probably most, a significant amount of time where the other teams won't.

Do your homework, troll!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

[QUOTE]

I'd rather have rookies at WR who actually catch the ball when wide open vs drop it or want to be buddies with Brady so bad, it affects our team's outcome of games.

Denver sucks in the secondary and their O Line blows, especially down the middle. Ours does not.

No team has yielded better talent with prospects from 2010-2012 than BB. Maybe Cincy, but that's about it.

We're not hiding anything here. We're in AFC title games annually and will yet again beg Brady to show up and not have a meltdown for us.

Okay so lets look...

My guess, and it's probably a very good guess, is that the Patriots will have far more rookies playing, probably most, a significant amount of time where the other teams won't.

Do your homework, troll!

[/QUOTE]

I AM A JETS TROLL...MY NAME IS BABE...PARELLI...DUMBKOFF

ARE YOU PHAT REX? WHERE IS PHAT REX? YOOHOOO, PHAT REXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Glad to see Bill taking note! Sorry my brutha..........but us having 13-ROOKS this year sounds just about right!

[/QUOTE]

LOL

RallyC just "owend" you above. Another dead giveaway of your age, immaturity and naive comments here is using that word.  Kidlings/teenagers or 20 something Millenials use that one.

[/QUOTE]

Um, please tell me how?  I'm still waiting on the answer that I asked.  Fairly certain I know the answer already at it won't be many, lol!  So yeah, I guess you are wrong again, troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Okay so lets look...

Do your homework, troll!

TFB, and on the other end of the spectrum,  how many of these teams that you list have a GUARANTEED HALL OF FAME QB (the real team leader), HALL OF FAME NT/DT (the anchor to your D) and HALL OF FAME HEAD COACH to lead all of that youth? There's your difference TFB........Thats what really matters......LEADERSHIP! Whatcha got?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Okay so lets look...

Do your homework, troll!

[/QUOTE]
    And on the other end of the spectrum,  how many of these teams that you list have a GUARANTEED HALL OF FAME QB, HALL OF FAME NT/DT (the anchor to your D) and HEAD COACH to lead all of that youth????? There's your difference TFB........Thats what really matters......LEADERSHIP! Whatcha got?????

[/QUOTE]

Don't ya love it when people get locked into one untenable stream of thought, when the more rational possibilities get lost in a stream of consciousness output of DOGMA!...temporary insanity can hurt, no?

GUESS WHO I AM NOW... :)

"You know me...I have an American Express card...and I use it to book flights anywhewre in this country to hassle R9R on a daily basis....American Express, don't leave home without it!"!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB, that is an exercise in futility. The bigger question is why you doubt Bill so much that you would infer that he should have kept some of the vets he just cut to keep the number of ROOKS down below 10 for the sake of a misnomer. All that matters is how they perform. Based on BB's assement I trust that the ROOKS who play a lot this season, deserve it. 

WE returned 10-starters to the D this season, but have added high quality depth and ROOKS who can really play. Another full year of chemistry building in 2012 will reap clear benefits for this season.

WE returned 8-starters to the #1 ranked offense in the NFL last season while losing AH, WW, and BL. Both BL and WW were basically dismissed from the team due to BB and staff's assessment of decreased value and slipping performace. As we see from both of their market value, the league agrees with BB. KT, AD, ZS, JE, VEREEN, AD, and Boyce bring much more diversity and skill when being thrown to by TB. We aren't asking that much from our unusually talented, atheltic, ROOKS being that TB is their QB.

All I'm telling you is that our ROOKS who are gonna get all this playing time that you are referring to are RECEIVERS and TB can turn ANYBODY who has great talent and work ethic into a household name. So, our ROOKS, (receivers) have a great advantage as they have TB. One poster here even made the comment that WW was Tom's security blanket and that it was good to see Wes go. Well, if we are to take advantage of the potential that these kids clearly have, then that thinking is pretty true. Necessity is the mohter of invention. I think WW has a negative effect on Manning's psyche in the end also........just a hunch. Of course, if he keeps dropping balls on big plays, Peyton won't likelly have as much patience.......LOL! 

The rest of the team is pretty much vets..........with some rookie depth. What other rooks are you referring to? Collins? He is a superstar in the making and should be playing.......Who else is gonna be loaded with playing time as a ROOK?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to iamspuriousbabe's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Okay so lets look...

Do your homework, troll!

[/QUOTE]
    And on the other end of the spectrum,  how many of these teams that you list have a GUARANTEED HALL OF FAME QB, HALL OF FAME NT/DT (the anchor to your D) and HEAD COACH to lead all of that youth????? There's your difference TFB........Thats what really matters......LEADERSHIP! Whatcha got?????

[/QUOTE]

Don't ya love it when people get locked into one untenable stream of thought, when the more rational possibilities get lost in a stream of consciousness output of DOGMA!...temporary insanity can hurt, no?

"You know me...I have an American Express card...and I use it to book flights anywhewre in this country to hassle R9R on a daily basis....American Express, don't leave home without it!"!

[/QUOTE]

You're great! U R killin me with your morphin in and out though........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And on the other end of the spectrum,  how many of these teams that you list have a GUARANTEED HALL OF FAME QB (the real team leader), HALL OF FAME NT/DT (the anchor to your D) and HEAD COACH to lead all of that youth????? There's your difference TFB........Thats what really matters......LEADERSHIP! Whatcha got?????

Apparently that can get a team only so far.  You need talent to win it all.  Look at the best teams in history and tell me if they were loaded with talent or not.  C'mon, now.  Let stop pretending here. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Okay so lets look...

Do your homework, troll!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm about done with that...lol..it's been fun though, bagging on R9R there and Phat Rex here....I think people realize what Phat Rex has been up to...if they don't that's their idiocy...I HATE THE NY JETS!!!!!!

I'm sticking with MelsWitt from now on...Peace bro...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And on the other end of the spectrum,  how many of these teams that you list have a GUARANTEED HALL OF FAME QB (the real team leader), HALL OF FAME NT/DT (the anchor to your D) and HEAD COACH to lead all of that youth????? There's your difference TFB........Thats what really matters......LEADERSHIP! Whatcha got?????

Apparently that can get a team only so far.  You need talent to win it all.  Look at the best teams in history and tell me if they were loaded with talent or not.  C'mon, now.  Let stop pretending here. 

Where's the pretending? This is the most talented roster the Patriots have had in years. More speed, more youth, more athletic, where's the pretending? Are you talking about "proven" talent? Well, I can tell you this. They are on the New England Patriots who are in the top 5 of EVERYONE's polls, including Vegas, to win it all this year. There's your proof TFB. Please don't say you don't think they are paying attention to who has the talent and leadership to win it all, with Rooks as a consideration. Also, I will make a prediction that if Collins stays healthy, he will be  our next Superstar, and that at least one of AD, Boyce, and ZS will be all pros in the coming years. All rooks who will play regularly.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Okay so lets look...

Do your homework, troll!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm about done with that...lol..it's been fun though, bagging on R9R there and Phat Rex here....I think people realize what Phat Rex has been up to...if they don't that's their idiocy...I HATE THE NY JETS!!!!!!

I'm sticking with MelsWitt from now on...Peace bro...

[/QUOTE]

Peace Bro!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Where's the pretending? This is the most talented roster the Patriots have had in years. More speed, more youth, more athletic, where's the pretending? Are you talking about "proven" talent? Well, I can tell you this. They are on the New England Patriots who are in the top 5 of EVERYONE's polls, including Vegas, to win it all this year. There's your proof TFB. Please don't say you don't think they aren't paying attention to who has the talent and leadership to win it all, with Rooks as a consideration. Also, I will make a prediction that if Collins stays healthy, he will be  our next Superstar, and that at least one of AD, Boyce, and ZS will be all pros in the coming years. All rooks who will play regularly.....

Top 5?  weren't the Pats at the top of the list the past several years to win it all?  Now they are dropping down and we can call it top 5, um okay.  No doubt this team will be good, they should go 6-0 in the division and probably will finish 11-5 but talented enough to win it all? 

So, let me get back to my initial statement..

I would still take Welker over any of our current WR's.

I Have seen many drops from our rookie class already in preseason that should have been caught.  Amendola hitting the injury reports already and missed 1 preseason game, the most important one, already and watched him gas out in preseason game 2, and didn't he miss that pass from Brady for Brady's first incompletion of that game?

These rookie WR's have never played against the talent they will see this season.  A couple looked good in preseason but they were going against a lot of 2's and 3's.  How are they going to adapt to the NFL schedule compared to the college schedule?  That's a huge factor that many don't even consider.  Already Dobson isn't looking like we all hoped. Sims should probably be on the roster over Dobson with the way they looked preseason.  Thompkins has probably looked the best, I am high on this kid, but still has a long way to go and had several dropped passes.     

Here you start a thread based on drops yet I witnessed many more drops from these rookies in preseason then I seen Welker in an entire season.

You state at least 1 will be all pro in upcoming years, well that's not much of a prediction when you have Brady at QB.  It's a better prediction then you Tebow one, I might add!  Smile
      But I'm talking about this year... what about this year?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Because he brought in a context of other teams also having more than a handful of rookies on the roster.

The starters here have a LOAD of experience, minus the the 3 rookie WRs.

See, when our GM is as great as he is and has young teams in AFC title games and SBs in their first 2-3 years of their caereers, that means a younger team, but with a wealth of experience to boot.

Just go away or just stick to the photoshopping. Before you got into typing responses here about 2 years ago, or really within the last year, more so 6 months ago when Welkie walked, your photoshopping skills were what made you a valued poster.

Now, you're a lying, sniveling troll.

As usual, you make no sense.  You must be hitting the bottle already.  Yes, BB is a great coach, but great GM?  Hasn't there been a big thread on this already?

Rusty, you have not provided any thing in this thread that is true are factual.  Again, you make stuff up.  I just proved to you rookies are not what usually make up the practice squad.  And I'm still waiting for my answer on this... 

Please tell me how many of the rookies on those Giants teams Rally listed played very much during the season, you know, anywhere near the amount of time most the rookies on the Pats will be playing.  Appreciate it, buddy!

Once again, another thread driven by an agenda where the only basis it has is hope because there has yet been anything to prove otherwise.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

TFB, I and the vast majority of NFL GM's who refused to even give WW a legit offer last season despite his inflated stats but unusually low asking price likely think that any one of AD, JE, Boyce, Vereen, Dobson, KT are more valuable assets at this point. Sorry, but its true. The only ones who believe otherwise are Welker's loyal fans. I appreciate that you are a fan of his and as such, it is a tough sell, so I will stop. Its all good, and the Pats will prove just that.

Julian Edelman is a more valuable asset than Wes Welker is one of the funniest things I've ever read here. I honestly don't get the s**t Welker takes from this place.

Didn't win a SB with Moss either. Must mean he sucks lol..Gronk sucks too? He compiles big stats but when its the big game he's hurt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Name a team with better drafts from 2010-2012.  

Yes, a GM includes more than crossing your fingers on NCAA prospects hoping your scouting process is strong that year.

If you do not name the team, it will come across yet again like you are running away like the little girl you are here now.

NAME THE TEAM

There are dozens of threads that cover this topic already, please go visit one of those to get your answers. 

Stick to the topic on hand, you can't even win this discussion here.  Keep pounding the bottle Rusty,  nobody here takes you seriously anymore, lol!  Hey, I hear a phone ringing, better go grab it!  Hahahaha! 

It's friday afternoon.......I'm out!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I really wish Pats fans would just say no to tearing down Wes Welker. I plan to give him a standing O when the Broncos roll into Gillette in November. His stats  speak for themselves, he did nothing but give his best every time he took the field for us for six years. Is he a perfect player, No. Who is???? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Where's the pretending? This is the most talented roster the Patriots have had in years. More speed, more youth, more athletic, where's the pretending? Are you talking about "proven" talent? Well, I can tell you this. They are on the New England Patriots who are in the top 5 of EVERYONE's polls, including Vegas, to win it all this year. There's your proof TFB. Please don't say you don't think they aren't paying attention to who has the talent and leadership to win it all, with Rooks as a consideration. Also, I will make a prediction that if Collins stays healthy, he will be  our next Superstar, and that at least one of AD, Boyce, and ZS will be all pros in the coming years. All rooks who will play regularly.....

Top 5?  weren't the Pats at the top of the list the past several years to win it all?  Now they are dropping down and we can call it top 5, um okay.  No doubt this team will be good, they should go 6-0 in the division and probably will finish 11-5 but talented enough to win it all? 

So, let me get back to my initial statement..

I would still take Welker over any of our current WR's.

I Have seen many drops from our rookie class already in preseason that should have been caught.  Amendola hitting the injury reports already and missed 1 preseason game, the most important one, already and watched him gas out in preseason game 2, and didn't he miss that pass from Brady for Brady's first incompletion of that game?

These rookie WR's have never played against the talent they will see this season.  A couple looked good in preseason but they were going against a lot of 2's and 3's.  How are they going to adapt to the NFL schedule compared to the college schedule?  That's a huge factor that many don't even consider.  Already Dobson isn't looking like we all hoped. Sims should probably be on the roster over Dobson with the way they looked preseason.  Thompkins has probably looked the best, I am high on this kid, but still has a long way to go and had several dropped passes.     

Here you start a thread based on drops yet I witnessed many more drops from these rookies in preseason then I seen Welker in an entire season.

You state at least 1 will be all pro in upcoming years, well that's not much of a prediction when you have Brady at QB.  It's a better prediction then you Tebow one, I might add!  Smile
      But I'm talking about this year... what about this year?

TFB, You write like the PATS should be ashamed of being in the TOP 5 favored to win the Super Bowl and that it is some kind of a criticism. The reality is that if your team is in Vegas' top 5, you are a real contender. FOR A TRUE BLOODED FAN, that is great news. Though it is harder to understand how someone not from the are is a die hard of a team from another city, I do see that in other posters such as Rusty who no matter how personally insulting and irritating some of you may find him, is always focused on what he thinks is right and wrong with the NE Patriots. He is loyal. I know this because I see him literally attack at times those who try to prop up other teams here. I like that! That said, I get the feeling that you are more of a Wes Welker fan than a die hard Patriots fan. And thats OK too, I got no problem with folks who just like a good team. Also, I do know that you can be a loyal fan even if from outside of the domain of the subject team. Would you mind sharing how and when you became a Pats fan? It will put perspective on where you are coming from. Me, I love football most, but I am from Boston and I bleed Red, White, Blue, Green, Black and Gold! Care to share?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

The idea of a "bail out" is ridiculous given the fact that Denver won by 22 points.

Will always root for Welker... unless he's playing against the Pats.  No ill will here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TheSalmon's comment:

The idea of a "bail out" is ridiculous given the fact that Denver won by 22 points.

Will always root for Welker... unless he's playing against the Pats.  No ill will here.

You obviously missed the game, man. It goes well beyond the final score.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

In response to TheSalmon's comment:

You obviously missed the game, man. It goes well beyond the final score.

I watched the end of it.

I figure a closer game would warrant a bail out remark.

3 touchdowns, dude.