Broncos vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Broncos vs Patriots Game Thread

I'm glad the Chiefs lost -- a Chiefs win would've motivated Peyton & Co. to keep pace with KC. Now, if they're down and the wind and cold is making Manning miserable, he can easily say to himself, "Chiefs lost, even if we lost we're still leading the division and ahead of New England for the #1 seed." He will then proceed to mail it in, or at the very least, not compete with top-notch intensity.

We shall see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung 24s

uprights here at Gillette are shaking pretty badly...kicking game should be interesting if this keeps up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is already a nail biter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nobody ever said Denvers D was good though... everyone knows they suck. they still had their whole secondary and gave up 400 to rivers & co at home.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do. The media rants and raves about their D. Go read Bruschi's chat with Mike Reiss.

He's all but gushing about them. Bruschi is a fraud. I hate to say it, but he's taking his ESPN orders to the moon and back.

[/QUOTE]

i dont listen to anything Bruschi says on espn. they say dumb sh1t there and bruschi picks against us constantly he seems like he's trying to show he's not a homer. its sad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Will the chattering teeth of Pats fan be loud enough to disrupt the Broncos?!  I hope so, seems the fans up there are never loud enough.  They need to make some noise tonite!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 2m

CBs Alfonzo Dennard and Aqib Talib are now on the field, being watched by team doctor and athletic training staffers. Game-time decisions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

As a functioning alcoholic, this weather has no bearing on me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 2m

CBs Alfonzo Dennard and Aqib Talib are now on the field, being watched by team doctor and athletic training staffers. Game-time decisions.

[/QUOTE]

Wow! Shocked that Dennard has the chance to go and is out there warming up. If he and Talib could tough-it-out, that'd be huge. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

More concerned about the secondary and who's sitting; ANY NEWS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 2m

[/QUOTE]

Wow! Shocked that Dennard has the chance to go and is out there warming up. If he and Talib could tough-it-out, that'd be huge. 

[/QUOTE]

You are right.  I am shocked about Dennard being out there.  I still thinks he sits and Talib plays. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

any word on Arrington not a good sign that he's not out there with Fonzie & Aqib

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

thanks guys..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Peyton Manning throwing the ball tonight in cold weather.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Anyone that follows pats on twitter or instagram or is listening to 98.5 pregame: picture of Spikes helmet being prepped for the game. great sign showing he will play!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung 25m

LB Brandon Spikes, downgraded to questionable earlier today, on field (w/o sleeves!) being put through paces by training staff

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung 25m

LB Brandon Spikes, downgraded to questionable earlier today, on field (w/o sleeves!) being put through paces by training staff

[/QUOTE]

i think he plays

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

We all heard how payton can't play in the cold weather. Well we are about to find out.

GO PATS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning throwing the ball tonight in cold weather.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Is it 8:30 yet?  I feel like this has been one of the longest days in recent memory.  If Talib, Dennard and Arrington suit up, I think we are in really good shape.  So many implications tied to this game.  We will see how mentally tough these boys are. 

LET'S GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@Mary_Paoletti: #Patriots inactives vs Broncos:DL M. Forston, WR J. Boyce, TE M. Hoomanawanui, OG C. Barker, DL J. Bequette, S S. Gregory, LB S. Beauharnais”

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@cpriceNFL: Julius Thomas INACTIVE tonight.”

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Julius thomas: INACTIVE!! huge!

Pats: Dennard & Talib active!!!!! HUGE! also Spikes too!!!

no gregory or boyce as surprises....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@Nick_Underhill: Champ Bailey is inactive too”

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We all heard how payton can't play in the cold weather. Well we are about to find out.

GO PATS

[/QUOTE]

+2