Brown/Law: "Welker Has No Balls"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Brown/Law:

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welker was a non-factor because one of the better nickels in the league shut him down. Congrats Kyle Arrington.

5 mil = Arrington

1 mil = Edelman

6 mil - Welker

That's what you call brilliant GM work in terms of salary allocation.

[/QUOTE]

Amendola/Edelman taking up 2 roster spots with 5 td's combined to Welker's 1 roster spot 9 td's.

Welker has helped his team go 9-2 and have the #1 seed as of right now.  Edelman and Amendola have helped (when not out hurt) to go 8-3, not having the #1 seed as of right now.

Oh, and let me use your logic.. how many SB's have Edelman and Amendola won?

You can try and manipulate this all you want.  It's a no brainer...  I would take Welker over Edelman/Amendola combination any day of the week and twice on Sunday's!!

[/QUOTE]

How about 2 yrs from now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

Can anyone name a time where Welker faced a good in the postseason and had a good game? No, I can't either.

SDs 2007 D, Giants 2007 D, Ravens in 2011 or 2012.

Hey, wait a minute, I just realized it was cold last night and Welker didn't show up again. Does that mean our D is good?

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

Can anyone name a time when Ted Williams had a good playoff game or post season?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I remember saying just weeks ago Edelman gives us what Welker does and I was mocked. Add in Edelman the best punt returner in NFL history, and it was a no brainer to walk from Welkie.

The bonus is how walking from Welkie has really forced Brady to become a better QB than what he was when Welker was here.

It's the truth.

I am thrilled with these developments.

[/QUOTE]

If it will shut you up; I'm thrilled too.

[/QUOTE]

If you shut up, the board will be thrilled.

[/QUOTE]

I keep telling you Megatool, "the board" and "the voices" aren't the same entity. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness Tebow is gone and Edelman is here.  You have to agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I remember saying just weeks ago Edelman gives us what Welker does and I was mocked. Add in Edelman the best punt returner in NFL history, and it was a no brainer to walk from Welkie.

The bonus is how walking from Welkie has really forced Brady to become a better QB than what he was when Welker was here.

It's the truth.

[/QUOTE]

If it will shut you up; I'm thrilled too.

[/QUOTE]

If you shut up, the board will be thrilled.

[/QUOTE]

I keep telling you Megatool, "the board" and "the voices" aren't the same entity. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness Tebow is gone and Edelman is here.  You have to agree.

[/QUOTE]

We sure as hell needed receivers more than a QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

[QUOTE]

Can anyone name a time where Welker faced a good in the postseason and had a good game? No, I can't either.

Hey, wait a minute, I just realized it was cold last night and Welker didn't show up again. Does that mean our D is good?

bawhahah

Can anyone name a time when Ted Williams had a good playoff game or post season?

[/QUOTE]

He only played in one. You realize in those days baseball had no playoffs, right? The winner of each league just went to the World Series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This may be a question for diapers!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, get the fake accounts mixed up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, get the fake accounts mixed up?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Vito, I just couldnt resist.  Btw, I'm not Rusty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

[QUOTE]

It's the truth.

[/QUOTE]

I have been saying this for 3 years,  Edelman does everything better than Welker, is as good if not better a PR as Troy Brown, he is due to take one to the house, Edelman is my favorite Patriot, I am glad McDaniels and Brady remembered what a weapon this guy is, more Julian in the offense is good for more red zone TD's too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Welker played scared in the playoffs. You could see it in his eyes & in his body language, just afraid to get hit. He couldn't hold on to game clinchers. Most likely why the Patriots ddn't pursue him.

He was coming back to last nights game from a concussion, so maybe it's just another thing he thinks about adding up to a future of inconsistant performance. Just like a boxer who gets knocked out for the first time, loses that edge that made him a good fighter, & then is timid in the ring after that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Welker was a non-factor because one of the better nickels in the league shut him down. Congrats Kyle Arrington.

5 mil = Arrington

1 mil = Edelman

6 mil - Welker

That's what you call brilliant GM work in terms of salary allocation.

[/QUOTE]

Amendola/Edelman taking up 2 roster spots with 5 td's combined to Welker's 1 roster spot 9 td's.

Welker has helped his team go 9-2 and have the #1 seed as of right now.  Edelman and Amendola have helped (when not out hurt) to go 8-3, not having the #1 seed as of right now.

Oh, and let me use your logic.. how many SB's have Edelman and Amendola won?

You can try and manipulate this all you want.  It's a no brainer...  I would take Welker over Edelman/Amendola combination any day of the week and twice on Sunday's!!

[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention Welkers muffed punt and well timed drops which always seem to happen with remarkable regularity in the really big games. Welker is the perfect compliment to Manning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He only played in one. You realize in those days baseball had no playoffs, right? The winner of each league just went to the World Series.

[/QUOTE]

The Sox met Cleveland and NY in win and your in games, in the late 40's I believe. 1948/1949

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

since were on this edelman welker thing. Collinsworth made a great point saying Edelman hits FA upcoming and he can become a poor mans welker after this year on top of a GREAT PR. BB will have to dole out some coin to get him back i think. his stock is rising

[/QUOTE]

Agree, but I don't agree he is a poor mans welker. He's different than welker, better in some areas, certainly as a PR and, he is way more dangerous in open field than Wes ever was. Not knocking Wes, but the poor mans thing and comparison to welker is not 100% correct.

the question on Edelman is can he stay healthy, just like Danny. I would rather have a healthy Edelman than a welker. I am not counting Danny in the conversation. Straight up Edelman or welker. Edelman has taken a while to arrive. he's had to learn the position of WR, pr and cb. Don't forget bb used him everywhere. A healthy Edelman adds more to this team with a healthy Gronk, amendola, thompkins and Dobson than welker...just my 2 cents.