Browns trade McCoy to SF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Browns trade McCoy to SF

So that leaves Weeden...who Lombardi called a wasted draft pick, and Campbell who may not even be a decent back up.....

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/2013/04/01/browns-trade-colt-mccoy-niners-for-picks/8ctmbFzIQHKHGCft9tkPYO/story.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Browns trade McCoy to SF

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Lombardi fleecing and maenuvering. Can't believe SF used draft picks for a guy they were going to cut. Nice start so far by Lombardi.

Oh....and the "word" is that Miami is involved with Cleveland for the # 6 pick. Cleveland would swap picks with Miami and pick up a second as well.....hmmm....a second eh.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Cue the Mallett traded to the Browns music!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Lombardi fleecing and maenuvering. Can't believe SF used draft picks for a guy they were going to cut. Nice start so far by Lombardi.

Oh....and the "word" is that Miami is involved with Cleveland for the # 6 pick. Cleveland would swap picks with Miami and pick up a second as well.....hmmm....a second eh.....

Impressive if they get a second. They currently do not have one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Impressive if they get a second. They currently do not have one.

Ya and if it will take a second to get Mallett that pick would come in mighty handy wouldn't ya say..........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Seems more like they are confident they can pick one of whomever they perceive to be top two QBs in the draft.

But if they do get a second and turn that around to get Mallett, I would not complain at all.

I think BB ultimately getting MIA's 43 pretty much ensures he tries hard to trade out of 29. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Miami at 12 would be short 400 points to get Cleveland's 6th. Miami has 2 picks in the 2nd and 2 picks in the third

Miami's 2nd pick in the second round sits at # 54, a value of 380 points.....

So ahhhhh....who ya like at that number 54 slot........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Seems more like they are confident they can pick one of whomever they perceive to be top two QBs in the draft.

But if they do get a second and turn that around to get Mallett, I would not complain at all.

I think BB ultimately getting MIA's 43 pretty much ensures he tries hard to trade out of 29. 

Nope, Miami is after one of the 2 stud left tackles.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well san fran certainly has the picks to blow....but im surprised they would use a pick on that bum.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Nope, Miami is after one of the 2 stud left tackles.

I meant one possibility was that CLE was confident they'd get the QB they want in the draft.

Other than that the Mallett scenario would be sweet.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

It looks like CLE got a fourth and seventh for McCoy and a sixth. I think we can forget about the Mallett fantasy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Cleveland picked up Tebow as the new QB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

4/1 ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

4/1 ?

It is not Tuesday yet.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Good trade by SF.  They have too many picks this year in the draft.  They gave up a later round pick to gaurantee that they get Mccoy.  I see the next move being Mallett to Cleverland.  My thinking is that they will give up a second and maybe a coupel of later round picks for him.