Bryan Cox??? where are you???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fredfredfred. Show Fredfredfred's posts

Bryan Cox??? where are you???

Remember when he came in and gave us an attitude?  We don't have anyone like that.  Thomas is soft and overpaid, Brandon is young and immature, Butler young and immature, Burgess just sux, Leigh Bodded is ok, Ty Warren is silent, Jarvis Green silent and old, Vince is the only one.  They have no swagger no attitude at all.  Mayo looks fat to be honest.  I am looking forward to Tyrone McKenzie maybe he can have an attitude.  I used to put Mayo in almost the same category as Patrick Willis after last year...not a chance these days. Guyton is just ok....where are the playmakers?  Ok what about Crabel?  zero production out of this guy.....we need a few studs with attidude and we don't have any. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: Bryan Cox??? where are you???

Agreed, Mayo let himself get out of shape while he was out injured.  At what point do they run out of patience with Crabel, I mean, he's got to be something special.  Secondary is learning on the job, which is painfull to watch, but should pay dividends down the road, if they all don't leave as free agents.  D-line can play the run but that's it.  Need to have a big off-season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjhenne. Show rjhenne's posts

bryan cox brought that toughness and attitude that the patriots lack. they have some high picks to improve the team with but will probably trade down like they usually do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fredfredfred. Show Fredfredfred's posts

There is no fire, no one that the opposition is scared of no one.