Buccaneers @ Patriots REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Buccaneers @ Patriots REPORT CARD

Thx Tex. For the record I dont believe Brady would tell us the truth anyway. I really just think its false because Dobson and KT look way better. Why would anyone want LLoyd back after seeing these guys and him saying he is a rapper/actor now?

Maybe he did text them to say " you believe this sh*t?" but thats all

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You do know where you can shove your "context", right?

As I have said before, your "context" and/or your "eye test" are worth less than pocket lint (you have plenty of company in that btw). Actually, they are completely worthless.

The average passer rating in 2012 was 83. Brady had a 93 yesterday. I would call that significantly better than "average" (or a "C").

I will go by facts every time over your "pocket lint". LMAO

[QUOTE]

Alright then.  Again, thanks for proving my initial point.   You don't need to watch games to put together your opinions.  Just look at the box scores.  That's all that matters to you.  Heck, Worthlessberger just threw up a 92.1 rating last night and 400 yards.  I guess he just upped his MVP candidacy right? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Any fair fan would say he played pretty well.

2 TD and 1 INT = 32/16 for a season. Brady was within around 10% of his career average yards per game.

There is simply nothing about Brady's play yesterday for a reasonable man to complain about.

People around here are getting crazier by the day.

Tom Brady has blamed himself, not his receivers, for the Pats poor offensive start. He admitted that he didn't play well against Tampa, and knows that his play must improve if the Patriots are to achieve anything this year: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/tom-brady-blames-himself-not-new-receivers-for-offensive-woes/ 

Just sayin', my friend.