Bucs release Chris Hovan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Bucs release Chris Hovan

Think the Pats might bring him in and see what he's still got? I know his production dropped off significantly, but at the very least he's good camp competition and a veteran presence. He's 31 and maybe with a change of scenery he'll get a boost like he did when he moved from the Vikings to the Bucs. Thoughts?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/04/26/bucs.hovan.ap/index.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Bucs release Chris Hovan

He would have been a great acquisition when he came out of BC. Besides they just signed Gerard Warren...DT isn't exactly a position of need.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Hobo are you the same poster as Patpsycho?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

No, why? If you're trying to call me a psycho or something for suggesting the Pats get him what's wrong with it? If he signs a cheap deal the Pats should see what he still has left to offer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Patriots have enough DT's right now... Hovan cant play DE in a 3-4

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Bucs release Chris Hovan:
    No, why? If you're trying to call me a psycho or something for suggesting the Pats get him what's wrong with it? If he signs a cheap deal the Pats should see what he still has left to offer.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Hovan is interesting. I suppose it depends on the contract. With the way our defense looked at the end of last year I think I would throw as much @#$% at the wall as I could this off season. Hopefully some of it will stick and we can cut the rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Ummm...no.