By far, the most touching moment of the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

By far, the most touching moment of the game

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/07/drew-brees-son-baylen-cel_n_452946.html?slidenumber=hCi%2B1CLIcwQ%3D&&&&&

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: By far, the most touching moment of the game

that was awesome AP

Drew was in another world as everyone celebrated just talking to his son and tearing up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

that kids ears are really ugly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

To me, it's moments like that that transcend any sport. In that one image you see a guy who was always expendable because of his size, health, etc. He and his wife commit to not only play/live in a torn New Orleans but also help rebuild the town and community. He wasn't good enough to play in San Diego. Not healthy enough to play in Miami. New Orleans gambled on him and it more of a "believe in this town and we'll believe in you" type deal. ESPN, of course, is saying the game was more than a Super Bowl win for a team but a win for all of humanity, especially in that area of the country. This moment is defined by those images. Now Brees will always have a story to tell his kid if he ever feels he's not good enough to achieve something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Yup Brees is the only SB winner in history to bring his kid on the field. Ahh no. Then the God Katrina BS. Didn't God send the huricane in the first place?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

be nice to see Brady doing the same thing next year with his son(s)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

kansaspatriot, yes(!), and seeing Belichick's post-game press conference:

"I think we played well. A lot of things we could have done better but we just made more plays than they did. Feels good to get this one. Ok, see you guys"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Evil2010 said: "Then the God Katrina BS. Didn't God send the huricane in the first place?"

I saw the people of New Orleans and surrounding areas when they first starting arriving in Houston. After a grueling trip sometimes upwards of 72 hours or more, they arrived in Houston, a mere 300 miles away. Tired, hungry, and no more gas for their vehicles they stopped. Everything they owned was gone, in some cases not only homes and posessions, but loved ones.

They stood next to me tired and confused to help unload trucks full of supplies. They didn't bi$5h or complain, but thanked us for our kindness. They endured hardships you will most likely not have to deal with. Some still enduring them today. Resolute, they rebuilt their city and moved back home. They always had their beloved Saints to help them cope. The Saints gave the gift of healing and brought pride back to a devastated city.

I really don't give a d@mn who your rooted for yesterday, but I was a fan of the New Orleans Saints, Drew Brees, and the people of Louisana.

Mike in Katy, Texas

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Thank you for that Papi!