By the way...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: By the way...

In Response to Re: By the way...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : I don't do wet chemistyry, moron. Does it hurt to be white and be called racist by a black person, BB?  You can change or you can choose to hide behind the "I had nothing to do with slavery" excuse.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

It's obvious you don't do English either. A retaliation is really weak and quite funny when the person missteps and looks like fool....you do it very well Mr. Chemistry Set LOL.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I

n Response to Re: By the way...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : I don't do wet chemistyry, moron. Does it hurt to be white and be called racist by a black person, BB?  You can change or you can choose to hide behind the "I had nothing to do with slavery" excuse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : No, if you all can discuss this crap, then I am free to criticize it, just as you (think you) are free to insult me.  To me, it's pointless to discuss the draft or player transactions BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SAY IN THE PROCESS.  You all think you are general managers or something.  Who really needs to grow up and noot consider themselves "top Pats fans"? 

Who the hell are YOU to tell anybody what they can or cannot discuss? Go play with your chemistry set little boy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

OK EVERYONE GO TOO  A CONNER FOR A TIME OUT AND DONT COME OUT TILL YOU  SAY IAM SORRY!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Calling someone "insane" isn't being a "dick head"?

Dude:  take a major chill pill.  You've been the angriest poster I've read in quite some time, and it's not even a funny/humorus type of anger like Softlaw on the Sox site.  No witty snarks, nothing - just name calling and lots of drivel.  If this game, and people who don't agree with you get you this upset, and if you're really a PHD, you should be smart enough to know you have anger management issues.  But, I'm betting your just another phoney internet tough guy parading in the liberty of cyperspace and foaming at the keyboard.  Quite sad actually.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Calling someone "insane" isn't being a "dick head"?

No, forcefully telling everyone else they cant discuss a topic of their choosing on a 'discussion board' is being a dick head, and telling everyone you are so much smarter that no one elses opinion matters is being a dick head, pretty much everything you write on here is being a dick head to someone. Ergo, you are a dick head...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow 1966 you really don't know anything do you. I hate to tell you this but just because you aren't a bench chemist doesn't mean that you don't work with concoctions. BTW wet chemistry isn't a field nor a focus just an explanation of using chemistry in it's liquid forms. Most all chemist will use wet chemistry in some form or another in their jobs as solutions in some form whether it be inorganic, organic, metallurgic (that's more towards my field in the material science end), environmental, civil, or engineering. That is unless you are purely theoretical which would explain why you can't do 2 things at once like say talk about a game and look forward to the draft.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Guess what, I'm not black. I TAKE OFFENSE TO THE STATEMENT MADE BY MANY A WHITE PERSON, "I'M NOT A RACIST".  David Duke used to say that.  I don't think it's irrational for a white person to be upset about how his race treated blacks in the past.  Just so you know, the Civil Rights Act was created by a WHITE person.  To insinuate that I am black because I was upset about this is "insane", to use someone else's word. I'm not the only one "lashing out" here.  But you can't see it.  Now, go play with your toys, BBReigns.

I didn't insinuate. I asked you.  It would explain why you were offended.  Didn't I and others say that the skeletons in this country's closet with slavery, towards ALL minorities was a disgusting and nasty thing?

What on earth are we supposed to do about that?  Hop in a time machine?  You got the keys, Mr. Irrational?

I find it incredible that you claim to be a chemist in Maine, went to the University of Chicago-Illinois, and if you were born in 1966, this puts you in you in your mid 40s.

Why am I and others here more intelligent than you?  I am not a  PHd, but I seem to be a little more on an even plane than you are.

Seems odd that you have such exposure to things that are above us, but when it comes to logic or reading comprehension, you have some struggles.

What book are you reading right now?  Please share with us your upper level genius.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : You never heard of computer aided molecular design?  Who's the one that truly "really don't know anything" here?  I haven't done any work with "chemicals" since about 1994. My god, that's impossible!  LOL. You obviously mistook your brain for some of the latest space age polymer material; and NASA used it to plug leaks in the space shuttle.

Computer molecular design huh, well that would be considered theoretical chemistry now wouldn't it. So that would make me, guess what, RIGHT!  You really should stop talking now because proving I was right in my comments then calling me stupid for it just shows your real intelligence. Maybe you should have gotten out of the lab sooner since the solvents obviously had their affects before you decided to leave.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Who can't read here?  I NEVER said I was a "chemist in Maine".  I never said I was "born" in 1966. The books I read probably would be above your third grade reading level.  I usually read things like the Journal of Computational Chemistry, TheoChem, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Journal of Molecular Gaphics and Modeling, and others like that. Now let me re-state some things:  I became a Pats fan in 1966, when I was eight.  I lived in Maine until I was twenty-six, earned my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois in Chicago in COMPUTATIONAL chemistry and now I live about thirty miles southeast of Minneapolis.  I've been here since 2007 and am hoping to relocate soon. Capiche?

From my friends and family in Maine......"Thanks for leaving!!!!!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Who can't read here?  I NEVER said I was a "chemist in Maine".  I never said I was "born" in 1966. The books I read probably would be above your third grade reading level.  I usually read things like the Journal of Computational Chemistry, TheoChem, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Journal of Molecular Gaphics and Modeling, and others like that. Now let me re-state some things:  I became a Pats fan in 1966, when I was eight.  I lived in Maine until I was twenty-six, earned my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois in Chicago in COMPUTATIONAL chemistry and now I live about thirty miles southeast of Minneapolis.  I've been here since 2007 and am hoping to relocate soon. Capiche?

I am guessing at the '66.  You didn't just say you lived in Maine for 30 years?

That's a long time to randomly live in Maine. lol

Thanks for the detailed info on your cultured history.   We appreciate it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Please become a fan of another team you are an embarrassment to Patriot Nation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Oh and... "don't come back!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Are you a Ph.D. psychiatrist or just practing without a license?  You know what happens to those that assume to know others emotions.  It's funny because I'm not angry at anyone here, yet you all seem to be getting your backward thongs in a bunch on your tiny little wee wees.

No, I'm not a Ph.D. and never claimed to be.  And I'm not "assuming" your emotions, they're plain for all to see who read your posts.  If you're not "angry" you certainly have a funny way of showing non-aggression.  For example:  "yet you all seem to be getting your backward thongs in a bunch on your tiny little wee wees."  Oh yeah, definately a passive post.  Perhaps you're not angry and just a narcissistic moron - what say you doctor?  Maybe, just maybe, you're a classic case of some little twerp, who consistently got the crap kicked out of them for writing checks with your alligator mouth, but not being able to cash them with your hummingbird behind.  Whatever feel free to continue embarrasing yourself because you so badly want to be something of interest or importance.  I can assure you good doctor, you're neither.  If you were, don't you think one poster would come to your defense or at least agree with you?  That should tell you something Doc.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : Forcefully?  I don't see a weapon at your head. Aren't we being overdramatic here, Favray? "telling everyone you are so much smarter that no one elses opinion matters " When did I say that?  If people are calling me names and telling me I'm insane, isn't that just another way of tem saying what you are accusing me of saying? Is the pot calling the kettle black here?  "Do as I say and not as I do"?

For a doctor you aren't to schmart.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsPat. Show ItsPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: By the way... : No, if you all can discuss this crap, then I am free to criticize it, just as you (think you) are free to insult me.  To me, it's pointless to discuss the draft or player transactions BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SAY IN THE PROCESS.  You all think you are general managers or something.  Who really needs to grow up and noot consider themselves "top Pats fans"? 

So what say do you have in anything the Patriots do?  You are so full of yourself it's not funny.  If we think we are general managers what do you think you are?  You are free to criticize anything you want, just like we are all able to do that to your worthless posts.  If you ever commented on how a player plays, how the coaches call plays or what players the Pats pick up then does that mean you think you're a coach or GM?  You sir are a jerk.  But then again I think it makes you feel good having all the attention.  I'm figuring you for a very sad person who has no friends and in your mind bad attention is better then no attention at all.