Re: Bye Bye NFL
posted at 1/21/2013 12:10 PM EST
In response to vbh's comment:
Here are the critical plays , which shows the match is fixed for NE to loose:
1. Not using Shane Vereen till almost fourth quarter as receiver.
2. Not going often for first down on 4th and short inside Baltimore 40.
3. Running game was effective, but not using often.
4. Wasting the last precious seconds in second quarter to kick field goal. There were 20secs or so, brady just runs few yards in 1st and Goal to burn the clock, instead of taking multiple shots at the end zone.
5. Refrees were ruling for in favor of Ravens in critical plays, including where it was a viscious heat on Ridley and the ground called fumble.
6. Not running hurry up play at all in second half. All refrees were old, they were never able to set the ball fast for next play.
7. Brady was refusing to throw many times. Worst game of Brady. Brady can only put on nice act deliberately to play that bad.
8. BB made a lot of mistakes, including not kicking field goal in 4th quarter to make it 12 point game with more than 7 minutes remaining.
If BB leaves New Egland, then I might watch Patriots ( and NFL). He basically won the superbowl with the team Parcells built. After 2004 he has lost many critical games despite having Brady at his prime. He is not defensive genius as it has shown last 8 years after Parcells team.
Are you one of those HAARP theorists who claimed Obama engineered Hurricane Sandy right before the election?