BYE BYE WELKER!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: BYE BYE WELKER YOU FKNG MIDGET CHOKE ARTIST!!!!

In response to UD6's comment:

Y'all don't get it.  You can have the greatest offense ever and occassionally they are going to run up against an effective defense.  Any given sunday. 

In this game.  As great as TB is, the Ravens D was better. 

The Pats D did not play all that bad.

This post could be from the last 6 post seasons.  There is a trend at play. 

The QB does not play great.  The WR drops key passes.  The defense puts no pressure on the other QB.  The defensive backs are shaky.

SIX STRAIGHT seasons.

The Coach gets outcoached.  SIX SRTRAIGHT SEASONS.

This has to be admitted as the actual state of affairs or nothing good will come from this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

It's Welkers fault  Tom Brady played like a total bum and looked worse than Tim Tebow?

they both sucked however one is still under contract while the other is about to leave (thank god). brady also has been part of 3 SB teams while welker has done squat in the playoffs. welker's drop was the turning point in tonights game. 

+1

Y'all don't get it.  You can have the greatest offense ever and occassionally they are going to run up against an effective defense.  Any given sunday. 

Tom Brady is always awful against the Ravens.  This is not even one of the most talented Ravens defenses of last couple years.  They still dominate him regardless.

What was the nonsense before the end of 1st half? Call the freaking timeout and throw it at least 2 times. Brady cost the Pats a chance at 7 pts there. How many times did they get great field position and did absolutely nothng.

Like I said before, the best offense in NFL is supposed to score more than 13 at home against an old defense. To be shutout in 2nd half is simply pathetic.

The Pats came out very conservative with their playcalling, playing not to lose. They always will lose if they play this way. This is a carbon copy of the debacle against the Jets in 2010.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Another game Wes Welker carries the offense and still seem to get all the hate around here.  I just don't understand you guys. Thank goodness he was playing today otherwise it would have been worse then it was.  Brady and Welker need some help. 

Lets stop pretending that the Patriots running backs and other wide receivers are good enough to help take this team to a SB championship.  The D is still horrible.  Looks like the QB, TE and Oline positions are the only solid positions at this point. 

Welker needs to be signed, WR help and depth is needed and need to overhaul the DB depth.  Let get some LB and D line depth too.  It just doesn't work taking average guys and trying to turn them into a championship team.  Might have worked years ago, not working anymore.  Good enough to get this far but not over the top.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thread title epitomizes why Boston fans have the negative national reputation they have.

what's your point? you think i cheer for boston teams to have fans of other teams love me? i couldn't care less go fk yourself how about that? 

My point is that Welker is a helluva receiver and there are plenty of others on your team to also blame.  I think that Welker was actually a bright spot. Perfect?  No. 

but he scored the only TD the pats had.  he caught over 100 yds in balls tonight.  Did you know that he ranked 3rd in the NFL in YAC.  That's not Brady.  That's welker. 

Your inability to recognize his value for your team and simply spew reactive immediate venom demonstrates your mentality that the rest of the country sees. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

I agree it's become a trend ever since the first SB loss to the Giants. 

We run up big numbers against teams like Miami and Buffalo, but then when we face the good, tough, physical teams in the playoffs, we look terrible and lose. 

This year we finished 12-4:  3-3 against playoff teams, 9-1 against non-playoff teams. 

Baltimore is a flawed team, with an ancient defense, and terrible offense, and they dominated us, at home.  That's a problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Another game Wes Welker carries the offense and still seem to get all the hate around here.  I just don't understand you guys. Thank goodness he was playing today otherwise it would have been worse then it was.  Brady and Welker need some help. 

Lets stop pretending that the Patriots running backs and other wide receivers are good enough to help take this team to a SB championship.  The D is still horrible.  Looks like the QB, TE and Oline positions are the only solid positions at this point. 

Welker needs to be signed, WR help and depth is needed and need to overhaul the DB depth.  Let get some LB and D line depth too.  It just doesn't work taking average guys and trying to turn them into a championship team.  Might have worked years ago, not working anymore.  Good enough to get this far but not over the top.

You think BB will try and find a deep threat through the draft? I know our track record with drafting WRs has been bad, but you never know...that might be the only way to get a good deep threat and resign WW.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

This post could be from the last 6 post seasons.  There is a trend at play. 

The QB does not play great.  The WR drops key passes.  The defense puts no pressure on the other QB.  The defensive backs are shaky.

SIX STRAIGHT seasons.

The Coach gets outcoached.  SIX SRTRAIGHT SEASONS.

This has to be admitted as the actual state of affairs or nothing good will come from this.

Welcome to the NFL.  Other teams have a stake in the outcome too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Instead of wasting a thread like this and looking like a fool, why not create one about the gameplan because I didn't see one out there today.  Out coached, imo!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Welker is a very good reciever who can't rise to the occasion come playoffs.  There are guys like that in every sport.

Let him walk and get a better receiver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Brady was horrible. Pats still have better skill position players than the Ravens and 49ers. Defense, not so much, but 13 points was just horrible.

Brady has shrunk in big games. I know you love TB but it looks like he lacks complete confidence in himself in close games. Tell me the last time he played well after the divisional round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Thread title epitomizes why Boston fans have the negative national reputation they have.

what's your point? you think i cheer for boston teams to have fans of other teams love me? i couldn't care less go fk yourself how about that? 

My point is that Welker is a helluva receiver and there are plenty of others on your team to also blame.  I think that Welker was actually a bright spot. Perfect?  No. 

but he scored the only TD the pats had.  he caught over 100 yds in balls tonight.  Did you know that he ranked 3rd in the NFL in YAC.  That's not Brady.  That's welker. 

Your inability to recognize his value for your team and simply spew reactive immediate venom demonstrates your mentality that the rest of the country sees. 

Thanks for being so wise. Must be that lucky horseshoe you wear around your neck.

welker is one of the best WR in the league. However, with so much cash dedicated to 2 te's and possibly a slot WR, it doesn't really make much sense. This is the discussion really...should we tie up big money in 3 short field resources.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Don't midgets have small (tiny) hands? Lay off the guy you idolized all these years, exluding you idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Brady was horrible. Pats still have better skill position players than the Ravens and 49ers. Defense, not so much, but 13 points was just horrible.

Brady has shrunk in big games. I know you love TB but it looks like he lacks complete confidence in himself in close games. Tell me the last time he played well after the divisional round.

No THE PATRIOTS DO NOT HAVE BETTER SKILL POSITION PLAYERS WITHOUT GRONK OUT THERE.

Get out of your New England bubble, I'm sick of the people on here spewing this nonsense.  WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THE ELITE DEFENSE IN THE NFL CALL OUR OFFENSE A FRAUD...smh...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Thanks for being so wise. Must be that lucky horseshoe you wear around your neck.

welker is one of the best WR in the league. However, with so much cash dedicated to 2 te's and possibly a slot WR, it doesn't really make much sense. This is the discussion really...should we tie up big money in 3 short field resources.

Having been trashed for the past 5-6 years on this board while the colts have gone to the SB as many times as the pats over that time (and won one), and while Manning has won as many MVP's during that time as Brady, I've learned that sometimes Brady (like Manning) doesn't play all that well. 

That with the team on his shoulders (like Manning always had) Brady also can't overcome definciencies with the rest of the team.  And even, when the rest of Brady's team generally performs (like tonight), the opposition sometimes performs better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

I think whoever posted this earlier hit the nail right on the head:

Pats points scored since 2007 in AFC championships/ Super Bowls: 21, 14, 23, 17, 13.

Really, take a look at that offensive futility.

It's hard to argue that our "top" offense has played terrible when it mattered most.  I don't know why that is, whether it's players, or coaching, or game plan, or whatever.  But facts are facts, we don't win big games anymore. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Exactly, its about cash going forward. Let's face it 2 drops tonite, how many during the season? I think I remember 5 in the texans regular season game.

Its not about what he has done but what he can do going forward.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

The guy comes up smalI at the biggest times.

well, he's only 5'7......lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

I started a post last week that Brady since SB 39 has NOT put 2 good playoff games together,,,,It continued tonight 1 TD 2 PICKS

well, the regular season loss against the 49ers was a telling sign

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:

I think whoever posted this earlier hit the nail right on the head:

Pats points scored since 2007 in AFC championships/ Super Bowls: 21, 14, 23, 17, 13.

Really, take a look at that offensive futility.

It's hard to argue that our "top" offense has played terrible when it mattered most.  I don't know why that is, whether it's players, or coaching, or game plan, or whatever.  But facts are facts, we don't win big games anymore. 

It's coaching. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

WHAT?  I would take Ray Rice over all the Patriots RB talent combined.  I would take Torrey Smith or Boldin over Brandon Lloyd every day of the week. 

Defense, I don't even want to go there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Having been trashed for the past 5-6 years on this board while the colts have gone to the SB as many times as the pats over that time (and won one), and while Manning has won as many MVP's during that time as Brady, I've learned that sometimes Brady (like Manning) doesn't play all that well. 

That with the team on his shoulders (like Manning always had) Brady also can't overcome definciencies with the rest of the team.  And even, when the rest of Brady's team generally performs (like tonight), the opposition sometimes performs better.

When did this become a Brady/Manning thread!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

For all of you quickly willing to dismiss Welker from the pats, please remember that the pats have to win in the reg season before they can proceed to the playoffs.  Some of you diminish Welker's 118 catches and 1300+ yds and #1 yac position.  Yes, it also has to do with Brady, but if you think it is so easily replaceable, I am looking forward to your 9-7 record without him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

How does Baltimore have money to sign all these FA players, and we don't have money to sign anyone?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:

How does Baltimore have money to sign all these FA players, and we don't have money to sign anyone?

baltimore doesnt have a brady to pay for. even though they will have to pay alot for flacco in the offseason.