Bygones being bygones.. what if SUGGS or HARRISON were to walk walk thru those GILLETTE doors in the red, white and blue?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Bygones being bygones.. what if SUGGS or HARRISON were to walk walk thru those GILLETTE doors in the red, white and blue?

Harrison maybe but suggs I doubt could ever...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Bygones being bygones.. what if SUGGS or HARRISON were to walk walk thru those GILLETTE doors in the red, white and blue?

Suggs could be looking for a new home? Have not heard this.  Is this true??

Don't want him in NE but it would be nice to see him in Jacksonville! Hahahahaha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Harrison yes, Sukks no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

uhhh... wouldn't want either.  I could prob warm up to Harrison but Suggs never.  Pats don't need to "sell out" and pick up any of this trash.  Let them go to the Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Harrison is looking for cash, but the answer is still no. He's not a very good person, not that I care about people's personal lives, but a man as huge as he is should never lay his hands on a woman. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

is this commie?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

id be ok with harrison, not suggs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Yeah right, like Suggs would ever even think about coming here. What a joke.

Harrison, I wouldn't mind seeing in a Pats uniform, for the right price.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Nyet on both