Caldwell going with Stover

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Caldwell going with Stover

The Colts just announced that they'll be going with Stover over Vineteri for the playoffs even though Adam's cleared and healthy.

Could this be the second bad playoff decision?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Caldwell going with Stover

The Colts blow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

What was the first one?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This is a complete disgrace and embarrassment for the whole Colts organization..OOPS, I'm on the wrong thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hmm.

In the Divisional matchup, a rusty Manning will throw 3 first half INTs to the Jets - the team they refused to win against. Down 23-0 at the half, the rust will begin to fall off, the refs will find their whistles and it will be 23-21 with the Colts on a final drive under 2 minutes. With 15 seconds left and 1 timeout, Manning will lose the exchange at center and lose 3-5 yards putting the ball on the 25. Stover will come in for a 43-yard attempt. Wide right.

People begin to question even Caldwell's choice of parking spots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

If they're backup kicker is as bad as their backup qb, they will lose to Cincy 24-18.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Ravens were foolish to cut Stover.  He's still a quality kicker and reliable.  At least the Pats don't need to worry about Stover hitting a game winner this wekend.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Caldwell has no say in what goes on in Indy.  NaPolian makes all decisions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

"Colts or Geldings?" sure will make a funny sign if I go to the game next year.

Unfortunately, my parents are moving to California and I don't know what will become of our tickets... they're pretty expensive to keep for the h*ll of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wow, ud, new lows even for you.

EnsignZ, you accuse people of being obsessed on threads that you are obviously reading and responding on. Kind of retarded thinking there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

posted at 1/7/2010 9:34 PM EST
    First: 1/4/2010
    Last: 1/7/2010
    Caldwell has no say in what goes on in Indy.  NaPolian makes all decisions.

This appears to be the correct answer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Sorry if you don't like it root, but its the truth.  You have made me and the colts your personal obsession.  The title is apropos.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

OK, PrivateZ, what isn't to get?

You find it odd that people are talking about the Colts on the board - BUT YOU ARE READING THOSE POSTS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY ABOUT THE COLTS AND RESPONDING.

If it is so tiring - WHY ARE YOU READING THE THREAD THAT OBVIOUSLY IS ONE ABOUT THE COLTS? 

Don't say it is tiring to you when you could very easily NOT READ THE THREAD. You are making yourself tired by your choices.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Sorry if you don't like it root, but its the truth.  You have made me and the colts your personal obsession.  The title is apropos.

Sorry, ud, as much as you would love to believe that, it just isn't so.

For example, take my post above - it doesn't mention you, yet for some reason you think it is me obsessing about you. That is obviously some disturbed thinking.

If I am obsessed with anything it is accuracy. I don't like to see inaccurate information spread. You spread a lot of it. A great lot of it. I might say that in relation to this board, you spread most of it. You also happen to be a Colts fan. I am 100% certain that if you actually started posting correct information, then you would see my responses to you stop. But we both know you can't do that because of your inferiority complex with regards to the Patriots. So, as long as you post your BS, I will correct. If a nail sticks out, pound it in.

Oh, I don't think you know what "a propos" means.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Enoch,

In response to your missed field goal scenario:

STUPID KICKER!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Root - LOL - the obsession is not just with me but also with the colts and if you don't believe that you can find all kinds of post directed at me and the colts. 

How can you guarantee accuracy through opinion?  I offer my opinion.  You do the same.  I guess you must have an over inflated opinion of yourself to believe that your opinion is more accurate than mine.  How convenient. 

As for pounding nails.  Your efforts are more like pounding sand. 

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apropos.  this def works for me.

I will say this root.  You have worn me down.  Your constant following of me (which frequently has nothing to with accuracy) is tiresome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

AZ, I wonder if he'll be liquored up?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Root - LOL - the obsession is not just with me but also with the colts and if you don't believe that you can find all kinds of post directed at me and the colts.  
    How can you guarantee accuracy through opinion?  I offer my opinion.  You do the same.  I guess you must have an over inflated opinion of yourself to believe that your opinion is more accurate than mine.  How convenient.
    As for pounding nails.  Your efforts are more like pounding sand.  
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apropos.  this def works for me.
    I will say this root.  You have worn me down.  Your constant following of me (which frequently has nothing to with accuracy) is tiresome.

<sigh> Again, my original post on this thread had nothing to do with you, yet you not only assumed it did, but you also now say that I am "following you". You are one pathetic mofo, bra. Do you really need attention this badly? 

Do whatever you need to feel better about yourself. It isn't like posting an average of 10 times a day (669 posts since November when you were last deleted) on a Pats fan board doesn't define you as an obsessed loser with an inferiority complex. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Oh - and for all - its idiot kicker.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Underdogg...no offense but, did you ever stop to think that maybe it's because your own vitriolic posts are in direct proportion to the responses you get?  Seriously....almost none of the posts that you think are "directed" at you came from nothing; in most cases, they did so because you wrote things that people perceived as inflammatory. 

Just sayin'...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

<sigh> No ud, your other left.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Caldwell is a genius.  Who else could coach a team with the best record in the NFL and have everyone think you're a complete idiot.  Very Mischevious.