Calling all trolls!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Calling all trolls!

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : Man you love to hate on Sanchez.... Are you trying to come out of closet.... /I'm a homer and you're not?
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Mark Sanchez was just voted the 3rd most over rated player in the NFL by a panel of his peers,  right behind Tebo and Romo. 
    Hey, but what do his peers know.  Right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What would a troll thread be without an appearance by none other then RidingWithTheKing!  I should have known better!!  But I guess he is on the Patriots side, I think?  Isn't he? No offense but I usually do not take time to read his posts so I'm not sure if he is a troll or not.  Someone help me on this please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[/QUO You are really slow..... Everything I said is true.... And I suspect you know it.....  Anyhow, back to football....  See you Sunday night.  Ill stop in EITHER WAY....

Sure you were here after the playoffs.  Your team won.  That's the front runner thing to do.  I don't care if you stop in, since you have no purpose here.  You purport to be a Jest fan, go be one.  We don't like your team.  Therefore, we don't hang around your team or it's fans.  It's YOU losers who come here, because ANY Jest victory over the Patriots is like Christmas, Birthday, and Superbowl all rolled into one for you guys.  For us, it's just a game against a team we hate.  Of course, you see it differently because you are a graduate from HOFSTA who is a SENIOR PARTNER IN A MAJOR LAW FIRM, MARRIED TO A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED NEW SHOW'S CO ANCHOR.  Silly puffed up Jest fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

My team is the Patriots so they have done the exact same thing as your team over the last 12 years. You need to stop pretending that it is still 2003 & 2004, and realize that this Patriots team is not that Patriots team. What used to be our strengths (defense, clutch, playing better in big games) have become our weaknesses over the last four seasons starting with the Super Bowl loss.

Even if we can get back to the old level and win another Super Bowl (or two, or three), we need to stop pretending it is a continuation of the 2001-2004 dynasty. It would be a new one! Unfortunately, I just do not see that happening with this roster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]My team is the Patriots so they have done the exact same thing as your team over the last 12 years. You need to stop pretending that it is still 2003 & 2004, and realize that this Patriots team is not that Patriots team. What used to be our strengths (defense, clutch, playing better in big games) have become our weaknesses over the last four seasons starting with the Super Bowl loss. Even if we can get back to the old level and win another Super Bowl (or two, or three), we need to stop pretending it is a continuation of the 2001-2004 dynasty. It would be a new one! Unfortunately, I just do not see that happening with this roster.
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]

You didn't see it in 2001 either.  So, whether or not you see it isn't really important, it happens without your approval.  I listened to the sports pundits say all the reasons we couldn't win in 2001, then again in 2003.  In 2004 they were finally picking us, and that was the ONLY year they have been right.  Whatever, I will wait until the season is over to judge it.  Victory is sweeter when it's hard won.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE][/QUO You are really slow..... Everything I said is true.... And I suspect you know it.....  Anyhow, back to football....  See you Sunday night.  Ill stop in EITHER WAY.... Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE] Sure you were here after the playoffs.  Your team won.  That's the front runner thing to do.  I don't care if you stop in, since you have no purpose here.  You purport to be a Jest fan, go be one.  We don't like your team.  Therefore, we don't hang around your team or it's fans.  It's YOU losers who come here, because ANY Jest victory over the Patriots is like Christmas, Birthday, and Superbowl all rolled into one for you guys.  For us, it's just a game against a team we hate.  Of course, you see it differently because you are a graduate from HOFSTA who is a SENIOR PARTNER IN A MAJOR LAW FIRM, MARRIED TO A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED NEW SHOW'S CO ANCHOR.  Silly puffed up Jest fan.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    All information at the end correct loser.... Trying to figure out your life... Lets see.... Lots of masturbation  (Sanchez picks from GQ), major burger flipper at BK (with Rusty), and graduated from craphole JC in Hew Hampshire or where ever it is you're from....See you Sunday.... Actually, Im betting you dont, You'll be crying over the Sanchez GQ spread....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : He's a joke??? C'mon, 2 years - 2 AFC championship games.  4-5 times on National TV each year.  Once again, you may not like him but you HAVE TO ADMIT he has turned this franchise around.  Remember who preceeded him Mangini, Edwards.......  He has made Jets relevant again.....

I have to admit as a Pats fan, I find Ryan funny at times. His hot air has turned it around, now we shall see if the Jets can ever finish what he started.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : Sure you were here after the playoffs.  Your team won.  That's the front runner thing to do.  I don't care if you stop in, since you have no purpose here.  You purport to be a Jest fan, go be one.  We don't like your team.  Therefore, we don't hang around your team or it's fans.  It's YOU losers who come here, because ANY Jest victory over the Patriots is like Christmas, Birthday, and Superbowl all rolled into one for you guys.  For us, it's just a game against a team we hate.  Of course, you see it differently because you are a graduate from HOFSTA who is a SENIOR PARTNER IN A MAJOR LAW FIRM, MARRIED TO A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED NEW SHOW'S CO ANCHOR.  Silly puffed up Jest fan. Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] All information at the end correct loser.... Trying to figure out your life... Lets see.... Lots of masturbation  (Sanchez picks from GQ), major burger flipper at BK (with Rusty), and graduated from craphole JC in Hew Hampshire or where ever it is you're from....See you Sunday.... Actually, Im betting you dont, You'll be crying over the Sanchez GQ spread....

If I were any of those things, I would be o.k. with it... Face it, you look like an @$s because you ARE one.   Just get lost.   

P.S.  I did grow up around Plymouth, New Hampshire.  Great place, I highly recommend you DONT go there.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : Sure you were here after the playoffs.  Your team won.  That's the front runner thing to do.  I don't care if you stop in, since you have no purpose here.  You purport to be a Jest fan, go be one.  We don't like your team.  Therefore, we don't hang around your team or it's fans.  It's YOU losers who come here, because ANY Jest victory over the Patriots is like Christmas, Birthday, and Superbowl all rolled into one for you guys.  For us, it's just a game against a team we hate.  Of course, you see it differently because you are a graduate from HOFSTA who is a SENIOR PARTNER IN A MAJOR LAW FIRM, MARRIED TO A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED NEW SHOW'S CO ANCHOR.  Silly puffed up Jest fan. Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] All information at the end correct loser.... Trying to figure out your life... Lets see.... Lots of masturbation  (Sanchez picks from GQ), major burger flipper at BK (with Rusty), and graduated from craphole JC in Hew Hampshire or where ever it is you're from....See you Sunday.... Actually, Im betting you dont, You'll be crying over the Sanchez GQ spread....

Who are you????  I thought my boy phatrex was jetmangione but you say you were here after last years rain making victory by the Jets in the playoffs...