Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

Rock Scully quote;

Make sure you're around when the Saints don't get Payton back, too.  You already got bludgeoned in a bet we had, you lost this debate on Page 1 and I will laugh myself into a coma if you're wrong again on the Sean Payton thing.

Well, well, well. Neal, as usual your were wrong. Are you in a coma and will avoid this like you usually do? 

I do believe while the Payton news is now public, it will be officiane next week

Warnigs were out. Lmao. Tears.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

The warnings were out people! You irrationals go around here mocking my predictions..hurlie, prolate, rkarp, babe, santa, shizz, 2pac, drdre, ymca, bartle do, bartle de, and other shameless trolls!

None of you went to college and none of you have real jobs...like ME!!!!! Irrationals step forward!

And for the record!!! I never talked about the impending doom that is the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout that would have dumped loads and loads of high priced quality free agents on the streeets! Never said that! And I never said we need to trade Brady for picks after he threw that interception during the Cardinal's game. Not TRUE! And I didn't blame a - out of the league - reciever's failure on Brady last year! It wasn't me. I never called Merriweather the second best safety in the AFC...that was someone else! I never called Cassell a top 7 quarterback! Get your facts straight you liars! And I never pee my pants over guys on the practice squad after Belichick praises them and then tell the board the warnings were out people! These young guys are going to be a part of our ascending D - it's five years in the making...you irrationaaaals!!! Revis stinks, Chung is a better value! Arrington shut down Cruz...all by himself in the Super Bowl. Clay Mathews is a overrated little bitch! 

And none of you know how to write! Or spell! I mean I misspell things all the time, but I do it on purpose because I'm so smart (with my 152IQ) that I get damn board!

None of you realize my genius.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont know but atleast Crusty doesnt have to get up in the morning to bake cupcakes for a bunch of fourth graders while sneaking a drink in the teachers lounge. Although on reflection I need a job like that.Retire 100,000 year pension,why not bankrupt the city?

[/QUOTE]

Lol!!

Nice!

I can't tell if that's the best part of this thread so far or the fact I gave Karpie a lay up on the Payton thing just to goad him into a bet.

Of course it was likely Payton would return, but Karpie's arrogance told us that it was "impossible" that Payton would leave.

[/QUOTE]

Please show where I said it was impossible that he would leave? 

Truth of the Matt was that I said Benson would pay him what ever it took to keep him.

Warnings are out.....please stay tuned to continue to watch Neal Page eat crow....more to come very shortly!

Tears! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I dont know but atleast Crusty doesnt have to get up in the morning to bake cupcakes for a bunch of fourth graders while sneaking a drink in the teachers lounge. Although on reflection I need a job like that.Retire 100,000 year pension,why not bankrupt the city?

[/QUOTE]

Lol!!

Nice!

I can't tell if that's the best part of this thread so far or the fact I gave Karpie a lay up on the Payton thing just to goad him into a bet.

Of course it was likely Payton would return, but Karpie's arrogance told us that it was "impossible" that Payton would leave.

[/QUOTE]

Truth of the Matt was that I said Benson would pay him what ever it took to keep him.

Warnings are out.....please stay tuned to continue to watch Neal Page eat crow....more to come very shortly!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

You were adamant that no other team would talk to Payton.   Adamant.   Arrogant city.

2 + 2 = 5, right, Karpie?

That's the only crow you're getting and it's pretty weak, actually.  Hey, shouldn't have Payton interviewed for that "dream Jets job?"

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that. My sources, which you love to mock tell me that the Jets GM position is already a done deal. Wow, will you be surprised. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!!

Nice!

[/QUOTE]

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

You were adamant that no other team would talk to Payton.   Adamant.   Arrogant city.

That's the only crow you're getting and it's pretty weak, actually.  Hey, shouldn't have Payton interviewed for that "dream Jets job?"

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that. My sources, which you love to mock tell me that the Jets GM position is already a done deal. Wow, will you be surprised. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not surprised at all. Tannenboob will be canned on Monday. And, your sources blow by the way.

You were on here just last year raving about great Mark Sanchez was coming along and now you're on here saying the Jets are in fine shape with the new GM "living a dream" working for Woody Johnson.  LOL!

Cannot be made up. 

Even your buddy Bruschi who picked up the Pom Poms for the Jets in 2009 and 2010, via orders from ESPN/his employer to not show any alleigance to the Pats in any way, looked like a fool, with he himself just yesterday saying to blow it up because it's so bad.

You and your googly eyes with Bruschi have been taken for a ride.

[/QUOTE]

My sources are not saying Tannenbaum is done, that is 2 weeks old news. My sources are saying who the new GM is, that is why Payton didn't take a sniff you dork.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!!

Nice!

[/QUOTE]

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not surprised at all. Tannenboob will be canned on Monday. And, your sources blow by the way.

You were on here just last year raving about great Mark Sanchez was coming along and now you're on here saying the Jets are in fine shape with the new GM "living a dream" working for Woody Johnson.  LOL!

Cannot be made up. 

Even your buddy Bruschi who picked up the Pom Poms for the Jets in 2009 and 2010, via orders from ESPN/his employer to not show any alleigance to the Pats in any way, looked like a fool, with he himself just yesterday saying to blow it up because it's so bad.

You and your googly eyes with Bruschi have been taken for a ride.

[/QUOTE]

My sources are not saying Tannenbaum is done, that is 2 weeks old news. My sources are saying who the new GM is, that is why Payton didn't take a sniff you dork.

[/QUOTE]

Tannenbum is done.    There is no way he can justifiably stay on like that.  Are you even watching that circus or are you just coming on here looking to get attention because you work for ESPN hooking up electrical cables from a tv truck?

[/QUOTE]

Read what I writing you fool! Of course Tannenbaum is done! The newGM is your man crush Lombardi! My god, you are thick headed!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Crusty wouldn't admit being wrong even if the seven headed dragon was asking for his soul. That is one lonely ostracized want to be. I can think of several posters here that have actually  played the game or coached it, as I, that have a better football IQ and acumen than this self professed fiotch. My 2 sense. He needs to take a speed wagon to Haiti and burn in the Lake of Fire. I say white (protagonist) he says (black) antagonist. He rolls in contraditory mood. Ignore the d bag.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Rock Scully quote;

Make sure you're around when the Saints don't get Payton back, too.  You already got bludgeoned in a bet we had, you lost this debate on Page 1 and I will laugh myself into a coma if you're wrong again on the Sean Payton thing.

Well, well, well. Neal, as usual your were wrong. Are you in a coma and will avoid this like you usually do? 

I do believe while the Payton news is now public, it will be officiane next week

Warnigs were out. Lmao. Tears.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty's presence here is the main reason why the ignore function is a must for this forum.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Where did you go, RKarp? Are you on record as saying Lombardi is the new Jets GM?

[/QUOTE]

I am not on record. I dont speak to teams, nor do they to me. I listen to colleagues who do however.

The Lombardi/Browns news is old news. The past 72 hours the Jets have jumped in with very big money, and the promise of spending big money. Lombardi is target #1.

The Browns and Jags also could jump in with big offers, but the plum job is of course NY. Everything is as tight as Patriots Place right now, but a lot of interesting names will be coming across the wire starting Sunday night. It appears there will be immediate news, with the loser then sitting back waiting on the Saban/McD teams to lose.

Just saying, it would not be a surprise to see a Lombardi/Rex/Charlie Weis team in green. Pioli/Mangini? could be a fall back if the Browns or Jags up the $$$.

The Saints were never going to lose Payton. He wanted them, they wanted him. It was always simply a matter of how much, and they have more than enough money to throw at him.

When a rich guy(Woody) is embarassed, he throws money around.

I never, ever, ever thought Lombardi to be in demand. I also dont think he is something for Pats fans to be worried about (I would be more worried about Pioli in green)...

The greater worry is after all the dust settles, and big money is thrown around, when does BB's contract expire (just a guess, 2 years), what will it take to resign him (he will be the highest paid in the NFL with out question), and will Kraft pay him (maybe not)? I could see a scenario of Robert and BB going out together with TB, and Jonathan bringing in some one else. (speculation)

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

This year's Giants are an aberration. I've said it before. I make no excuses for them and I don't verbally go pounding any of their players. If you're the smartest guy in the room, in this case, on the forum, why aren't you being recruited by any NFL franchise? You're self-centered, self-opiniated and a megalamaniac which isn't what I portray in my post. Enjoy your imaginery vaca and keep reminding us how great you are at your job. Sedantary job=spare tire. Hate what you see in the mirrors plasted all over your cellar? Say hi to BJ, your blow up doll for me. Many can play this derogatory game a rse swabber.

Working the door at a night club through college gave me a better perspective on people's true identity and personality. You would have never stepped foot in my club. My experience made me more aware of the good guy versus the arrogant bad guy. Don't think you ever went to one seeing you have BJ waiting at home for with her multiple orafices. Plastic can be fun for some.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

Just saying, it would not be a surprise to see a Lombardi/Rex/Charlie Weis team in green. Pioli/Mangini? could be a fall back if the Browns or Jags up the $$$.

The Saints were never going to lose Payton. He wanted them, they wanted him. It was always simply a matter of how much, and they have more than enough money to throw at him.

When a rich guy(Woody) is embarassed, he throws money around.

I never, ever, ever thought Lombardi to be in demand. I also dont think he is something for Pats fans to be worried about (I would be more worried about Pioli in green)...

The greater worry is after all the dust settles, and big money is thrown around, when does BB's contract expire (just a guess, 2 years), what will it take to resign him (he will be the highest paid in the NFL with out question), and will Kraft pay him (maybe not)? I could see a scenario of Robert and BB going out together with TB, and Jonathan bringing in some one else. (speculation)

[/QUOTE]

If Woody is so embarrassed, why is he willing to bring back the guy most responsible (or at least 1A) for their situation in Ryan? He's the one that has made them look like buffoons with his boasting and his guarantees and his general antics.

And now he's going to recycle Mangini? What?

As for BB/Kraft, he is already the highest paid coach.

http://www.therichest.org/sports/highest-paid-nfl-coaches/

Why on earth would Kraft let him go over money?  No chance. He may decide he's had enough coaching and walk away, but it won't be because Kraft wouldn't pay him. And then there's the Brady speculation again, why do people think he'd retire young?  Because he has a hot wife? I see him playing long enough to set every record there is. His competitiveness seems to be dismissed by lots of fans.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.