Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

In response to EnochRoot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This peurile carp is why I rarely come to this board anymore. 

[/QUOTE]

hi enoch!  :  )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rock Scully quote;

Make sure you're around when the Saints don't get Payton back, too.  You already got bludgeoned in a bet we had, you lost this debate on Page 1 and I will laugh myself into a coma if you're wrong again on the Sean Payton thing.

Well, well, well. Neal, as usual your were wrong. Are you in a coma and will avoid this like you usually do? 

I do believe while the Payton news is now public, it will be officiane next week

Warnigs were out. Lmao. Tears.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares? The guy made a prediction in pre-season and it didnt pan out. Again who cares? Why this Junior High School Obsession as if you and Rusty are the T-Birds and Scorpions? You guys have wasted 3 pages here just attacking each other and neither listneing to the other. Why dont we just agree to disagree? And for the record....I thought Payton would end up in Dallas.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rock Scully quote;

Make sure you're around when the Saints don't get Payton back, too.  You already got bludgeoned in a bet we had, you lost this debate on Page 1 and I will laugh myself into a coma if you're wrong again on the Sean Payton thing.

Well, well, well. Neal, as usual your were wrong. Are you in a coma and will avoid this like you usually do? 

I do believe while the Payton news is now public, it will be officiane next week

[/QUOTE]

Who cares? The guy made a prediction in pre-season and it didnt pan out. Again who cares? Why this Junior High School Obsession as if you and Rusty are the T-Birds and Scorpions? You guys have wasted 3 pages here just attacking each other and neither listneing to the other. Why dont we just agree to disagree? And for the record....I thought Payton would end up in Dallas.

[/QUOTE]

+1

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Rock Scully quote;

[/QUOTE]

Hey karp...why call this idiot out? Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.

LOL!!!

7. This post has been removed.