Calling out the Boston Media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Calling out the Boston Media

So after almost 15 years of watching Manning get the awards and stats and continue to choke in the playoffs, college to pros... Your beloved media had him crowned as the best ever this week.  Boston alike..  But then he continues what he is made up of, choking.  Manning achieved something Brady never has, throwing a pic 6 to lose the Superbowl.  Surprise?  Does it really matter?  

Colts were great this year, Pats were great many years.  Point is, the Boston media is garbage.  As a long time Patriots fan who has never posted a single blog, let me say it, you writers truly stink.  Can't wait to see the channel changed tomorrow.  You all dog and turn on Brady, but he has the rings and the post season record.  Manning doesn't.  So do us all a favor. Hire some people who have actually played football to write about it.  

Cheers to a Great Patriots Decade, and watching Manning lose the biggest game of his life with a pick 6.  

BTW, Pats will be back.

:)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Calling out the Boston Media, Even M Reiss

Spazzerotti and Shaughnassy both put out articles about how great Manning is this past week (at least one "better than Brady"). I hope they now put out articles about how he's been a playoff choker also...9-9 career post season record now. 28 TDs to 19 ints. Not horrible, certainly not great either.

Tom Brady? 14-4, 3 SB rings, 28 tds, 15 ints...and not one to end the game. And the #1 supermodel on the planet as his wife. Point/set/match/career/LIFE - Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Your probably right.

Honestly it was just getting old watching the media talk poorly about Brady and Crown Manning as the best ever.

He has choke alot. He did it again. I guess it was poetic justice.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I doubt they will put out article about him being a choker..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i would like to congradulate the boston media for showing us time and time again  exactly what they know about football which is zilch!!!! zero, nada... they spent so much time blowing manning and blowing their wad at the thought of his name that the fokkaz 4got to check the facts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

ma6dragon9,  I have to disagree,.  Brady's wife is pretty, but I would so take Miranda Kerr over her any day, so u must be wrong :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Mike Reiss is good.  Globe is junk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I thought Reiss had seconded the whole Manning is greatest thing, but if not I stand corrected and simply want to call out the writers on this site.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

Couldn't agree with you more with all the negativity around here.  But I give Mike Reiss a pass. I miss him at the Globe.  Still check in with his blog at ESPN (they haven't diseased his mind yet.)  This Breer guy and others are clowns.  It's a great day to be a Pats fan isn't it?  And to think they didn't even play.  The Dolts balked at going 16-0 because their focus was to win the Superbowl......kind of a wasted season eh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

M reiss was  pretty good

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Re: Calling out the Boston Media

There, I obviously stand corrected so I removed Reiss from the title. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Excuse me while I laugh....
    Boston Sports writers, they remind me of what comes out of the other end or race dogs, SH IE TT!!!!
    Bob Ryan and Dan Shaunessissy remind me of 2 drunks... Wait, they are 2 drunks!
    Just hateful like Jim Rome, I loved when Jim Everett knocked him over for calling him Chris Everett! Someone needs to ring the bell of these 2 ladies disposable nozzels for being such morons.
    Ryan reminds me of a fish and Don Knotts all in one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Poof! All the articles disapeared along with their comments as soon as the game ended. Gutless

Don't insult Don Knots

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

For those who missed the headline this morning, "No Way the Colts Can Lose".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Evil2010.. talk about adding fuel to the fire.. articles gone after game? 

Seriously, why do Boston fans have to put up with writers who can't write and should be working in New York..

They don't even have the ability to draw recourse on their articles less than a day old? 

Your right. Completely gutless.  I hope they get run out of town..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

No Debate Globe writers are morons

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This is what Reiss had to say:

By Mike Reiss
    Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, but what we learned tonight in Super Bowl XLIV is this: He’s no Tom Brady in the pressure moment on the game’s biggest stage. 

Looking to lead the Colts back from a 24-17 fourth-quarter deficit against the Saints, Manning threw an interception that cornerback Tracy Porter returned 74 yards for a touchdown, a key play in New Orleans' 31-17 upset victory. 

It was a costly mistake, the kind of miscue that Brady, in his four Super Bowl appearances, never made in the critical fourth-quarter situation. 

Even in the Patriots’ Super Bowl loss to the Giants, Brady had led a fourth-quarter drive for a touchdown before the defense couldn’t hold. 

For all the stories that were written over the last week about which quarterback was the best of the decade – Brady or Manning – one aspect was overlooked: How Manning would lead the Colts in Super Bowl XLIV. 

If you measure a quarterback by how he responds in the pressure moments on the game’s biggest stage, the debate ended with authority tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Well said by Reiss, as long as he wasn't jumping on the bandwagon prior..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

lol yea i read that... i wonder if that clown will ever right something again... who was it that wrote that article??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

you can continue calling out reiss
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4674817/quick-hit-thoughts-around-nfl-pats

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cowards, the whole lot of 'em!

This made me appreciate Brady even more. He would never, I mean ever, throw a pick at that moment. He is the greatest of our generation-- the 2000's. 

Belichick needs to get him a 3rd read, and he needs to fix his defense. 

Let's go Pats!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

i've said it before and will say it again, the Boston Sports Meida are nothing but FRAUDS.

Why a good number of us can come here 24/7 to post topics on our team and other football things related but can't form a group to call up the radio stations, with FRAUD hosts that keeps bombarding us with Fraudulent bullsht, and give them a piece of our minds, is really beyond me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well I don't know what I can add to this comprehensive posting. I will say that the Anti Patriot sentiment is appalling! I'm a homer and I'm proud of all the players who play for the teams of Boston,if they are better than their rivals then I believe that that the so called sportswriters of the Boston media should present them a better light than they do, however this is not the case as the writers seem a sense on entitlement with access has been breached so they chose to belittle the accomplishments of the greatest team of this decade The New England Patriots. Were I one of the writers who loudly proclaimed the choker I lovingly call the Goob a better QB than Tom Terrific I would immediately turn in my press pass.
    Good luck to those who actually know something about sports and write your articles without proclaiming that a player who has choked his entire career is better than a guy whose career playoff record is 14-4,while the other guy is 9-9!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

patzboy cause they screen calls they only allow the idiots who believe the C>R>A>P.... peyton manning only has better numbers then brady because he's always had top of the line receivers and he HAS PLAYED 4 MORE SEASONS than brady... Brady has done more in a short amount of time!! do these "reporters" not do research before they "report"?