Can anybody read this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Can anybody read this

Please let me know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: Can anybody read this

I thought for sure that you'ld posted the Obamacare bill.....btw, I can read your post, but have no clue what you're whining about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yea I can see it too Underdogg but have no idea what you are talking about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

As you can see my new name has 3g's.  Not 2.  And in fact, there had been 9 or 10 posts on this thread alone that were deleted.  Bostate and Ewhite had both posted. 

The issue was that for the last 2 days, I have been posting under my "2g" name but apparently only I could see the posts.  No one else could.  Since I could see them, I thought everyone else could too and was surprised that no one was responding to me. 

Well, I think the mods are now playing tricks on me.  The first post that you see here was actually the 10th or 11th post of the thread, but they were mysteriously deleted. 

I've clearly struck a chord with the mods and they are messin' with me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Can anybody read this:
    [QUOTE]As you can see my new name has 3g's.  Not 2.  And in fact, there had been 9 or 10 posts on this thread alone that were deleted.  Bostate and Ewhite had both posted.  The issue was that for the last 2 days, I have been posting under my "2g" name but apparently only I could see the posts.  No one else could.  Since I could see them, I thought everyone else could too and was surprised that no one was responding to me.  Well, I think the mods are now playing tricks on me.  The first post that you see here was actually the 10th or 11th post of the thread, but they were mysteriously deleted.  I've clearly struck a chord with the mods and they are messin' with me.
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

You should have changed your name to "Underdogged" since that's basically all that happens to you on a regular basis on this forum. You getting dogged that is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Dogg, when you are banned you can see your posts but nobody else can.  I think that if you check your profile page you will see a message though.  Heck, someone turned in my avatar as offensive recently.  I saw a message from the mods on my profile page.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]As you can see my new name has 3g's.  Not 2.  And in fact, there had been 9 or 10 posts on this thread alone that were deleted.  Bostate and Ewhite had both posted.  The issue was that for the last 2 days, I have been posting under my "2g" name but apparently only I could see the posts.  No one else could.  Since I could see them, I thought everyone else could too and was surprised that no one was responding to me.  Well, I think the mods are now playing tricks on me.  The first post that you see here was actually the 10th or 11th post of the thread, but they were mysteriously deleted.  I've clearly struck a chord with the mods and they are messin' with me.

Your first post has disappeared.

Best of luck to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I don't know about that, dogg.

try going on then jets or ravens sites and see how you long you can criticise  either before getting shut down.

I think our mods are overly permissive. We all know you as a rational poster (except when the topic has anything to do with the colts), the polar opposite of psyco kitties  like baddawg and the ever annoying leons and togahs of our world. I believe these but  holes should be shut down faster but it seems that only happens when they post obscene stuff. I'm guessing here because I'm pretty quick on the ignore button.    

But, I've been seeing your posts and I really don't think the mods would be messing with you.