Can Jets be counted on to beat Miami?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Looks like Seahawks shut them down, but can they really beat the Dolphins? They have to play to win the divsion, so lets hope they don't go out and roll over

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

No. They can't. They are awful. They are lucky to be above five hundred, and recieved boatloads of help from stupid refs, bad players, and bad coaches along the way.

And the NFL should rethink pro-bowl voting, because almost all of the Jets players have NO BUSINESS at an all-pro exhibition.

Kris Jenkins? He was destroyed by the Seahawks.

Brett Farve? He was awful this season.

Darrel Revis? The Jets ahve the worst pass defense in the AFC. HTF is he suppsoed to represent the "best."

The list goes on and on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The only thing I'm worried about is if the NFL changes the game time for the Jets. if they make this a prime time game and the Jets have nothing to play for then they could mail it in. Not sure if they will, but I thought I heard something about a possible time change.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

NOPE; NO WAY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]The only thing I'm worried about is if the NFL changes the game time for the Jets. if they make this a prime time game and the Jets have nothing to play for then they could mail it in. Not sure if they will, but I thought I heard something about a possible time change.[/Quote]

There are no primetime games next week. Just the 1 and 4 schedule.

The Jets will still be playing for a WC which they can get if both the Pats and Ravens lose. All games are at 1300.