Can Patriot fans accept the truth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

Can Patriot fans accept the truth?

The Pats have had a good run for the last decade. But, will the run continue?

I think not, it's rebuilding time kids.

Accept it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Re: Can Patriot fans accept the truth?

Man you guys are really reaching.(oh and by the ,who is your team?)
     One game does not the season make.Jets played a great game and deserved to win.But for you to talk about rebuilding is nonsense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

And when will the Jets run end?  My bad, I forgot that you need to have a run before it can end.  I guess you are still rebuilding.  What are you trying to build that is taking you so long?  Let me guess, beating us on your home turf once has you thinking this is your "run".  

The least you can do is wait until later in the season to talk smack.  Act like your team has been there before.  My bad again, most of us were not alive the last time the Jets had been there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Can Patriot fans accept the truth?:
    [QUOTE]The Pats have had a good run for the last decade. But, will the run continue? I think not, it's rebuilding time kids. Accept it!
    Posted by PatsBuster[/QUOTE]

LEON!!!  When did you learn how to do the avatar thing?
    Congrats

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

No, they can't handle the truth.  They are in denial.  The Patsies best days are now behind them.  Perhaps after a few years of rebuilding and getting in sync all over, it may improve for them.  But watching them struggle against Buffalo, I knew they'd lose to the Jets and it's only week two.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

I accept the truth that the Bills surprised the Pats new defensive unit, with the no huddle. I accept the truth that the Jets played very poorly on offense, and really great on defense considering they had O'Connell, and this the pats offensive play calling signs and playbook every down, to win. So I can't wait until the Pats play an honest team, that can just give them a fair game this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

If i am not mistaken , Mangini won his first game against the Patriots and BB, and didnt do it again  untill last year at Foxboro in OT due to some sloppy tackling.   I think our defense is better this year. Lets see what happens on the return match ... especially if Mayo is back!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

Not A Jets Fan either....

Think Southeast carawaydj....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats have had a good run for the last decade. But, will the run continue? I think not, it's rebuilding time kids. Accept it!

I accept the fact that you and "ragingsea" are trolls, posting here for the first time today.  Stir up the pot is all you care to do.  We accept the fact a team can lose, can have a poor game and this is only week 2 of a 16 game season.  Come back here in January, if you dare.  NOT! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Can Patriot fans accept the truth?:
    [QUOTE]Not A Jets Fan either.... Think Southeast carawaydj....

CUBA???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

After game 2? Get serious then come back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

You guys are funny! Gah pahk da caah

BTW, don't ya'll troll too?

Yep!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

There isn't a better coach in this league that can retool faster and put a competitive squad on the field. No one can do it better. Just look back at 2001.
    In all likelyhood he will do it again. We needed to get younger on D. we can't always be drafting player at the 25th pick in the round. Bill is retooling no doubt about it. I just hope the Pats get back to a balanced offense. we need to run the ball! The O-line needs to run block! The D needs time to gel (Where is Lawrence Taylor when you need him). Can that all take place this season? Who knows? Doubt it.  I really like the kid Edelman and I hope Nunn gets a chance to play a small role this season. He looked hungry and thats more than you can say for Galloway! I think Vollmer can be a good O-lineman. Chung is competitve and he will eventually figure out the defense. That said, when I look back it was tough seeing young guys like Deon Branch, David Givens and Assante Samuels leave. I wish we could have resigned them before their contracts ever expired. I know the steelers try to accomplish that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

Provin' my point... DENIAL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Provin' my point... DENIAL!
    Posted by ragingsea[/QUOTE]

Didn't see any denial so far.  Just your wishful thinking the Pats are on the decline after just TWO games!  How about posting this same garbage on the Chargers, Steelers and Titans sites.  See where you get. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Only a Non-Pats fan would accept a lie like that.... nice try troll....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]No, they can't handle the truth.  They are in denial.  The Patsies best days are now behind them.  Perhaps after a few years of rebuilding and getting in sync all over, it may improve for them.  But watching them struggle against Buffalo, I knew they'd lose to the Jets and it's only week two.

Where are the noob idiots coming from?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]I accept the truth that the Bills surprised the Pats new defensive unit, with the no huddle. I accept the truth that the Jets played very poorly on offense, and really great on defense considering they had O'Connell, and this the pats offensive play calling signs and playbook every down, to win. So I can't wait until the Pats play an honest team, that can just give them a fair game this year.
    Posted by rpn123321[/QUOTE]..RU kidding? You think BB didn't make changes to the playbook and kept everything the same??? What a dolt. You can't give any respect to the team that beat you. It's always some excuse..get over it. You lost to a better team. May not last but for now, accept it or get lost

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Not A Jets Fan either.... Think Southeast carawaydj....

there are 4 idiot troll teams....

1) Squeel
    2) Dolts
    3) Jesters
    4) Roiders

You gotta be a Squeeler.....LOL!  How is your 1-1 season doing?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can Patriot fans accept the truth? : Where are the noob idiots coming from?
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but they have infested this site with all their negativity. Lack of success from their teams, no doubt. You won't see them in a few weeks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Yes, we can accept The TRUTH, but you can't HANDLE the Truth. He helped win yet another Championship for the Celts.

Pat's Rebuilding?.. More like using the bones of rivals for mortar to patch a few holes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from t8pmeasurejob. Show t8pmeasurejob's posts

If you look for the truth, it is simply this... NE fans and everyone else who has watched the Patriots rise through the years are used to seeing the quality of play that happened last night tween the gints and c'boys.  NE fans wait for this to happen because the team has continually proven it - like  death and taxes.  Hold the lip til' next week when one of the better NFC teams proves to us if this offense is still able to perform at a high level and win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Suppose the Steelers, Chargers, and Titans are rebuilding too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I wish I had your crystal ball(s?).  It's week 2, heading into week 3.  Come back in 5 weeks and maybe we'll talk.

And the defense is rebuilding/re-tooling, but Patriots haters could only wish that the Pats' time as a threat in this league was over.  They're still talented.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]No, they can't handle the truth.  They are in denial.  The Patsies best days are now behind them.  Perhaps after a few years of rebuilding and getting in sync all over, it may improve for them.  But watching them struggle against Buffalo, I knew they'd lose to the Jets and it's only week two.

I often say that if it weren't for idiots, there would be no smart people.  We'd all be just average.  Thank you for making me look smart.  That's not easy but you did a fine job anyway.