Can someone help here please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Can someone help here please

I live out of the area and would really like to see the Pats/Jets game. I cannot afford Direct t.v. way to expensive. Does anyone know how I can get the game that is a legitimate way? Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Can someone help here please

In Response to Can someone help here please:
    [QUOTE]I live out of the area and would really like to see the Pats/Jets game. I cannot afford Direct t.v. way to expensive. Does anyone know how I can get the game that is a legitimate way? Thank you.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for the sake of some of us less fortunate fans (and I'll ask for both of us,Lady) Can some one let us know how to watch on-line via live stream or web site or something of that nature, because I want to watch it too!!!GO PATS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Can someone help here please

You can try http://atdhe.net/.

I caught one of the pre-season games there and watched a lot of Bruins' games there last season.

Personally, if the Pats aren't on national TV, I like hitting my local restaurant/bar on Sundays