Can someone let me know..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Can someone let me know..........

If I'm wasting my time....I have been at Gillette since yesterday waiting for Dumervil to show, Peppers too....and I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Mike Jenkins as well...

My Boss just called and told me to get my azz back to work. I hate to leave now....ya think they all may show today...............

geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Can someone let me know..........

I have hunting camera's a snar traps setup all over Gillette so don't worry I'll let you know when they arrive. Now if I can only stop those damn tourist from stepping into them...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Can someone let me know..........

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

If I'm wasting my time....I have been at Gillette since yesterday waiting for Dumervil to show, Peppers too....and I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Mike Jenkins as well...

My Boss just called and told me to get my azz back to work. I hate to leave now....ya think they all may show today...............

geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL stop reading all thsoe attention seeking "look at me" threads started by the biggest tool on the forum CC.