Can we get some love for Matthew Slater?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Can we get some love for Matthew Slater?

A few very nice plays on special teams.  Did you also note what a leader he is on the field--directing the other special teamers and congratulating them when they make good plays?  The guy gets knocked a lot by fans that don't get why he gets a roster spot, but he showed why he's on the team today and why he's a captain.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Can we get some love for Matthew Slater?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In all seriousness, he was great today.  True pro!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He played well but I just can't get into a player who can only play on special teams...that's just me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

He played well but I just can't get into a player who can only play on special teams...that's just me.

Yes, yes, he played a great game...

But it's  PHAT REX who LOVES MEN