can we hold off on the DOY, HOF, saint of the decade+best ever CORONATIONS of one Aqib Samuels-Law-Sanders-Revis Talib?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

can we hold off on the DOY, HOF, saint of the decade+best ever CORONATIONS of one Aqib Samuels-Law-Sanders-Revis Talib?

jeez, like the kid but lets get a grip here. how many threads were started here last year about him being overrated and getting beat consistently and not being worth big $ (based on play alone) or even being elite. consensus was he was very good at best not elite or great or all-pro. now the jabro koolaid is overflowing everywhere. lets sign him to a 5 year deal for what ever he wants like yesterday. sorry.. i need to see more like if he can stay healthy which has been an issue for him. also if he can keep his ego incheck as teams game plan for him and adjust who they send his way and how they attack him. i dont think anyone makes that much of a leap so quickly.

lets at least see how he does against a real qb and mastermind like a brees first. even after one great all-pro year, frankly i would franchise him. go back to back with no off-field stuff and great health, then yep.. i may go all in with a 5 year, no striings deal with top 5 corner $!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: can we hold off on the DOY, HOF, saint of the decade+best ever CORONATIONS of one Aqib Samuels-Law-Sanders-Revis Talib?

I don't get it. If barely anyone reads or responds to your threads anymore, why do you still make them? I mean c'mon it doesn't even make sense. I think you're talking about Talib but i'm still not sure...

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: can we hold off on the DOY, HOF, saint of the decade+best ever CORONATIONS of one Aqib Samuels-Law-Sanders-Revis Talib?

i ignored him.  why make a headline so FNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

long