Can you see this post anyone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dshort3333. Show dshort3333's posts

Can you see this post anyone?

hello

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Can you see this post anyone?

Yes I see you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

We're sorry, but nobody is on the forum right now, if you leave your name and number we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience. Have a wonderful day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

All you have to do to see if you are banned is sign out and then try to read your post.  If you can see it while signed out, you're good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone?:
    We're sorry, but nobody is on the forum right now, if you leave your name and number we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience. Have a wonderful day.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

mayne, i aint gonn'a give u my social security numbahh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Nope, can't see your post....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I can see it now.

I got booted because of a Lakers troll on the Celtics forum, hence the new screen name.  The worst part is having him taunt me and basically admit he was the one who reported me, and then realizing that the moderators on this site would rather let him keep his screen name than let me keep mine.  Ridiculous.

Now that you remind me, I'm going to test my old screen name, but the moderators probably still have me blocked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I can see it now. I got booted because of a Lakers troll on the Celtics forum, hence the new screen name.  The worst part is having him taunt me and basically admit he was the one who reported me, and then realizing that the moderators on this site would rather let him keep his screen name than let me keep mine.  Ridiculous. Now that you remind me, I'm going to test my old screen name, but the moderators probably still have me blocked.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

What's the guys screen name Nick. We'll all get together and rat pack him into submission. If we can get 20 guys together to report every post from him he'll be out in short fashion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone? : But you won't do this with that f'n dog(ggggggggggggggggggggg)?
    Posted by antibody

LOL..If he was a rat that reported everyones posts I would.There's nothing worse than someone sneaking around tattling...Except if I do it of course.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone? : But you won't do this with that f'n dog(ggggggggggggggggggggg)?
    Posted by antibody

Were'nt you the guy last year that was saying we shouldn't be sensoring anyone just because they were trolls?Se what happens when you have to read that crap day after day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone? : Were'nt you the guy last year that was saying we shouldn't be sensoring anyone just because they were trolls?Se what happens when you have to read that crap day after day.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Hey now.  I may be a dog but I do have feelings.  BTW, I have never ever reported another poster - never.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone? : Hey now.  I may be a dog but I do have feelings.  BTW, I have never ever reported another poster - never.
    Posted by underdoggggg

I know you never reported anyone. You'd rather debate. It would defeat the whole purpose of coming here if you started reporting everyone that argued with you. That was actually my way of sticking up for you even if I disagree with everything you say.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Quite honestly e - I love to argue, but hate the minutae.  It gets into this "you said this" then "no I didn't", on and on and on. 

Then you get a guy like russgriswold.  This guy will argue details of a comment to prove you are wrong and when you call him on the same, he'll call you petty.  Come to think of it Texas Pat does that too. 

I am watching my P's and Q's, which may not mean anything if anyone can be banned for anything, but if I am at least decent about it, maybe the openminded bostonians of boston.com will grant me another day of 5G.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

I SEE the POst

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

All you have to do to see if you are banned is sign out and then try to read your post.  If you can see it while signed out, you're good.
    Posted by carawaydj

I'm a former altar boy, so I could never do anything that might get me banned.  But for the benefit of all the other miscreants out there, what is it that can get you blacklisted?  I mean the site won't let you post even remotely dirty words (not that I would try that, but I've heard...), so what other breaches of etiquette are there that are verboten? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone? : I'm a former altar boy, so I could never do anything that might get me banned.  But for the benefit of all the other miscreants out there, what is it that can get you blacklisted?  I mean the site won't let you post even remotely dirty words (not that I would try that, but I've heard...), so what other breaches of etiquette are there that are verboten? 
    Posted by Muzwell

Being a colts fan with an opinion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

oh poor underfrog. you are so oppressed!

In Response to Re: Can you see this post anyone? : Being a colts fan with an opinion.
    Posted by underdoggggg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

thanks for the love, sir.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Quite honestly e - I love to argue, but hate the minutae.  It gets into this "you said this" then "no I didn't", on and on and on.  Then you get a guy like russgriswold.  This guy will argue details of a comment to prove you are wrong and when you call him on the same, he'll call you petty.  Come to think of it Texas Pat does that too.  I am watching my P's and Q's, which may not mean anything if anyone can be banned for anything, but if I am at least decent about it, maybe the openminded bostonians of boston.com will grant me another day of 5G.
    Posted by underdoggggg

I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules as to what are bannable offenses and what are not. I've seen perfectly reasonable posters who do nothing more than disagree banned and have to reappear while senseless morons (some with actively obscene screen names) are allowed to gibber and caper about at will. I've been banned myself, for reasons I have never been able to ascertain. It appears to be completely arbitrary . . .

just like the opinions of many of our fine brethren here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

I figure TP has some kind of cache with the bdc mods (or at least he thinks he does which would be enough for him) and reported me.

I think the mods have rules, I just don't think they moniter all that much.  It's like cops catching speeders on the highway.  They could devote an entire force to the task, but don't really pay all that much interest.  They hope a few here and there will be enough to remind us that we can be caught.

Like you said - arbitrary.