Cannot Say It Enough

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Cannot Say It Enough

You left out the part where Brady threw 50 times and they won.  Destroys your narrative.  I get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

So you think we played to allow more yards per carry intentionally? I posted a thread earlier this morning about my concern for the run D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, he's brilliant.

BB - "Hey Tom, go out and play QB for me".

It just doesn't get any more brilliant than that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

You left out the part where Brady threw 50 times and they won.  Destroys your narrative.  I get it.

+1..  Rusty said this a lot these last few weeks.

Also, as I have posted in another discussion, you take away those three consecutive turnovers in the first quarter, ( granted a typical "what if" )and where they occurred on the field, I do not think Denver would have scored 24 in the first half and the Pats would have been shut out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Yes Thanks BB for drafting the Best QB of all time

His coaching jobs have always been amazing. YOu have to admit that you were nervous when BB deferred to get the wind and Moreno started gashing our D was 1st downs. It almost didnt go our way but in the end BB looked like a genius again. I think we are all well aware of you man love of BB. You have probably went on record praising him thousands of time. His coaching jobs are nothing new to us. What we NEED to read from you is Acknowledgement of our QB! Was this a big enough game for us? Was him being in a 24 pt hole enough for you to give him props?!?

Do we win that Game if Brady isnt lights out with us giving up over 200 to Moreno? I dont think so. Fletcher as a spy?  On Manning? What are you talking about? He came in and played linebacker, something Hightower clearly cant do but I agree this team has it all now that we are playing at full strenght. Too bad Ridley aint gonna enjoy the ride.

Why do hurlie, tfb have to admit defeat? We are ALL pats fans. You are the one that put Brady and BB in seperate outfits.

Whats a disgrace is how everyone recognizes Brady is great BUT YOU? Still waiting on Brady right? LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

+1..  Rusty said this a lot these last few weeks.

Also, as I have posted in another discussion, you take away those three consecutive turnovers in the first quarter, ( granted a typical "what if" )and where they occurred on the field, I do not think Denver would have scored 24 in the first half and the Pats would have been shut out.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, we were on our way to a 45 -3 drubbing until Ridley killed out momentum and started the party for Denver. He is a double agent. No more big games for him. Let him 30 carries vs the browns to save our dependable runners for playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh I agree about the coach part but can you please explain the " Executive" part.

Man, did you see TFB out there last night?  What a masterful performance by him.

Looking back on the game thread last week with these comments about Brady it just shows you are clearly a knucklehead!

Remember these comments, lol at you. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i am with you rusty

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

The premise does not apply when down 24-0, dumbo. Learn the premise before mouthing off. I literally called all of this.  Get over it. You lost.

DUDE.  That is the biggest backpedal in the history of this board.  Do you know how many times you have been told that pass attempts at the end of the game can skew numbers based on situational football? You never acknowledge that point EVER.  Don't even pretend if we had lost that game that you wouldn't be in here telling us that Brady wanted to throw too much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The premise does not apply when down 24-0, dumbo. Learn the premise before mouthing off. I literally called all of this.  Get over it. You lost.

[/QUOTE]

DUDE.  That is the biggest backpedal in the history of this board.  Do you know how many times you have been told that pass attempts at the end of the game can skew numbers based on situational football? You never acknowledge that point EVER.  Don't even pretend if we had lost that game that you wouldn't be in here telling us that Brady wanted to throw too much.

[/QUOTE]

I've said it again and again.  This is why he prefers to see TB under center - he loves to watch the backpedal.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

clappa

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Interesting how Rusty "quantified" this issue now!  I do not recall him saying only when the Pats are behind would justify throwing 50 times etc.. Either way, Brady and the O did what it had to do to bring the team back to win!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

The guy, you know, who kinda makes all of this come to be.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, TFB does that.  Still the best in the business today.  I don't see Manning, Brees, Rodgers or anyone else doing what TFB did last night in those weather conditions, simply amazing!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The premise does not apply when down 24-0, dumbo. Learn the premise before mouthing off.

[/QUOTE]

The premise changes as often as you get banned dumbkoff.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Interesting how Rusty "quantified" this issue now!  I do not recall him saying only when the Pats are behind would justify throwing 50 times etc.. Either way, Brady and the O did what it had to do to bring the team back to win!

[/QUOTE]

Well, Rusty's a proven liar. So, no big surprise at all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Face it, you hate me being right.

[/QUOTE]

You can't hate something that never happens Megatool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

As for Welker......It's the elephant in the room.

[/QUOTE]

I thought Brady was the elephant in the room?   How many elephants are in this room?  Must be a huge room.  It would make more sense to have a big-top tent.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, can someone post cliff notes to that Rusty rant?

FRAT!